Top German Journalist Admits Mainstream Media Is Completely Fake: "We All Lie For The CIA"

FunkyMike
11 minutes ago, Frank B. said:

I've lived in two major metropolitan areas - Frankfurt am Main and Hamburg. Neither has shown any signs of 'islamisation', unless you want to count mosques or Turkish greengrocers. Neither of which are a bad thing to have.

Most Germans I know are not afraid or thinking the cities have become unsafe. That said, I don't have a lot of BILD readers among my friends and family…

And I won't even bother to respond to your statements regarding George Soros. What's next, illuminati? Lizard people? Pizza gate is real? Come on, r/conspiracy is over there ---->

So you have lived in 2 major cities in the last 4 years and you have seen no sign of islamisation? Very hard if not impossible to believe Frank B.

I am not talking about the local Turk / Arab corner shops either. These are usually handled by immigrants who have been in Germany for a very long time .. not part of the 2014- wave.

18589805_303.jpg

Every red dot represents a centre. http://www.dw.com/en/controversial-map-displaying-refugee-homes-causes-a-stir-in-germany/a-18589749

What about the reports in the "official" media that talk of areas that the local populace avoids because they are deemed too dangerous? 

Personally I have heard enough passing by comments about "what kind of germany we are living in when we need security at our own christmas markets". 

It is clear that you have not read anything of Udo Ulfkotte as you cannot respond to the topic at hand. Let alone on who was in charge of organising and financing those Refugee Welcoming Committees which you associate yourself with, or how Merkels initial position was against the influx of refugees and how her stance was subsequently changed. You didn't think that those images of germans waving their welcome signs at refugees coming of the trains was a natural occurrence did you?

Am glad that you do not have any friends that read the Bild/ Daily Mail but yet your following sentence about Soros / Illuminati / Lizard people / Pizzagate and not responding to the topic at hand does make me question your style of discourse.

Incidents like this prove one thing to me: The progressive left has to become more outspoken. Don't let the alt-right drown you out. Fight the Donaldistas where you see them. Not by making fun of them, no; engage them in an intellectual discourse based on actual facts. 

Don't let 'Idiocracy' become a reality.

Sounds familiar?... yet you cannot follow your own advise.

I am not the kind to assign labels to people but I find it interesting that whenever .. for a sake of a better word .. leftists/extremists cannot cope with an outcome they tend to divulge into mud slinging.

Coincidentally an Anti-Trump group is meeting at Comet Ping Pong (Pizzagate) to discuss the best ways to spoil Trumps inauguration via butyric acid. ...

... you just can't make this up.

New Video Exposes Anti-Trump Groups Plotting Criminal Acts To Disrupt Inauguration

In the latest undercover video from Project Veritas, investigators uncovered a group of protesters known as the DC Anti-fascist Coalition plotting to disrupt President-Elect Donald Trump’s inauguration by deploying butyric acid (aka "stink bombs") at the National Press Club during the Deploraball event scheduled for January 19th.  In a dose of irony, the planning meeting for the attack was held at Comet Ping Pong, the DC pizza restaurant that recently gained infamy as the location of the Pizzagate controversy.

• Like 1
Jim K
12 minutes ago, FunkyMike said:

I am not the kind to assign labels to people but I find it interesting that whenever .. for a sake of a better word .. leftists/extremists cannot cope with an outcome they tend to divulge into mud slinging.

Coincidentally an Anti-Trump group is meeting at Comet Ping Pong (Pizzagate) to discuss the best ways to spoil Trumps inauguration via butyric acid. ...

New Video Exposes Anti-Trump Groups Plotting Criminal Acts To Disrupt Inauguration

In the latest undercover video from Project Veritas, investigators uncovered a group of protesters known as the DC Anti-fascist Coalition plotting to disrupt President-Elect Donald Trump’s inauguration by deploying butyric acid (aka "stink bombs") at the National Press Club during the Deploraball event scheduled for January 19th.  In a dose of irony, the planning meeting for the attack was held at Comet Ping Pong, the DC pizza restaurant that recently gained infamy as the location of the Pizzagate controversy.

Good ol' O'Keefe ... a man you can trust!  /s  You shouldn't mention anything about "fake news" if you're going to post that garbage.

• Like 1
FunkyMike
18 minutes ago, jjkusaf said:

Good ol' O'Keefe ... a man you can trust!  /s  You shouldn't mention anything about "fake news" if you're going to post that garbage.

Did this blow your mind?

No worries they reported those lunatics already. Wouldn't a chemical attack fall under a terrorist threat in the US?

Because of the nature of the threats, Project Veritas notes that they notified the FBI, Secret Service and DC Metro Police of the content of this video prior to its release.

• Like 2
Jim K
7 minutes ago, FunkyMike said:

Did this blow your mind?

No worries they reported those lunatics already. Wouldn't a chemical attack fall under a terrorist threat in the US?

I guess you missed the sarcasm.  Anything O'Keefe reports you can take with a grain of salt (or less).  He doesn't "uncover" anything ... he manipulates and heavily edits his videos.  Oh ... and he received donations from Trump.  Hmmm.

• Like 2
NJ Louch
5 hours ago, Mirumir said:

This topic is about a German journalist and his revelations.

Ah so it's OK for you to politicise it, but nobody else.  I see, as long as we follow the Russian line.  OK, understood.

• Like 1
+Mirumir
1 hour ago, Nefarious Trigger said:

Ah so it's OK for you to politicise it, but nobody else.  I see, as long as we follow the Russian line.  OK, understood.

Is it ok for you to troll, but nobody else?

What makes you special?

Why do you insist on deflecting and derailing the thread?

I don't understand. A russophobe in you must be very strong.

astropheed

I personally just give merit to every single thing I read, see or hear and average the difference. The most interesting thing about "news" is the more you try to avoid it the more you realise that everything is ###### and none of it matters in the grand scheme of things. Believe, disbelieve, it doesn't matter. Just try to see the good and move on... or don't. I'm over it all in the most optimistic way possible. The news is my life is as follows: "This chicken sandwich is incredible". You know the best part of that news? It's entirely relevant to me, it actually shows me a lot about my current world problems and it satisfies my basic necessities.

I'm probably going to become a mountain man someday. You people are all cray.

NJ Louch
1 hour ago, Mirumir said:

Is it ok for you to troll, but nobody else?

What makes you special?

Why do you insist on deflecting and derailing the thread?

I don't understand. A russophobe in you must be very strong.

I get it.  Because I disagree with you, I'm trolling.  I see.  Maybe I will post more pro-Russia not-propaganda and then it will be legit.  Sorry, this is a forum, if you post such polarising things you will obviously be called out on them.

And a Russiaphobe?  Not at all, Russia is an amazing place.  I have nothing against Russia at all.  I would suggest I am more opposed to one-sided, blind BS.

• Like 1
+Frank B.
11 hours ago, FunkyMike said:

So you have lived in 2 major cities in the last 4 years and you have seen no sign of islamisation? Very hard if not impossible to believe Frank B.

I am not talking about the local Turk / Arab corner shops either. These are usually handled by immigrants who have been in Germany for a very long time .. not part of the 2014- wave.

18589805_303.jpg

Every red dot represents a centre. http://www.dw.com/en/controversial-map-displaying-refugee-homes-causes-a-stir-in-germany/a-18589749

What about the reports in the "official" media that talk of areas that the local populace avoids because they are deemed too dangerous? 

Personally I have heard enough passing by comments about "what kind of germany we are living in when we need security at our own christmas markets". 

It is clear that you have not read anything of Udo Ulfkotte as you cannot respond to the topic at hand. Let alone on who was in charge of organising and financing those Refugee Welcoming Committees which you associate yourself with, or how Merkels initial position was against the influx of refugees and how her stance was subsequently changed. You didn't think that those images of germans waving their welcome signs at refugees coming of the trains was a natural occurrence did you?

Am glad that you do not have any friends that read the Bild/ Daily Mail but yet your following sentence about Soros / Illuminati / Lizard people / Pizzagate and not responding to the topic at hand does make me question your style of discourse.

Sounds familiar?... yet you cannot follow your own advise.

There's only so much intellectual discourse to be had with someone who's as much into conspiracy theories as you are. I had a look at your post history, and good grief. 

I've read some of Ulfkotte's articles, as well as other articles which have been written about him. And stick to what I've been saying all along: He was an islamophobe, a conspiracy nut of the worst degree. How he managed to stay employed by the FAZ for 17 years is beyond me. I mean, he was full of it back then - for instance claiming he had been exposed to mustard gas in Iraq in 1988 when none of his colleagues remembered him being in Iraq to start with.

And rest assured, a vast majority of Germans do think the same way I do. You'll see in the upcoming elections. Yes, the AfD will gain some 10-15% of the vote and enter the Bundestag, but: We will still have a government consisting of sensible democratic thinking people after the election. Likely led by Angela Merkel again. (Though I'd personally prefer a chancellor Martin Schulz.)

• Like 2
MikeChipshop
On 30/03/2016 at 0:52 AM, Mirumir said:

3) Did he really come forward and hasn't changed his position since then? Is he being consistent?

Being a consistent nutjob doesn't make you any less of a nutjob.

• Like 2
+Mirumir
8 hours ago, Nefarious Trigger said:

I get it.  Because I disagree with you, I'm trolling.  I see.  Maybe I will post more pro-Russia not-propaganda and then it will be legit.  Sorry, this is a forum, if you post such polarising things you will obviously be called out on them.

And a Russiaphobe?  Not at all, Russia is an amazing place.  I have nothing against Russia at all.  I would suggest I am more opposed to one-sided, blind BS.

Am I supposed to provide a disclaimer saying "the Russian propaganda is real" every time I post articles?

Somehow I think you'd find something else to nitpick.

NJ Louch
1 hour ago, Mirumir said:

m I supposed to provide a disclaimer saying "the Russian propaganda is real" every time I post articles?

No, just don't make posts saying that they are not.   It's quite simple.

• Like 1
+Mirumir
22 minutes ago, Nefarious Trigger said:

No, just don't make posts saying that they are not.   It's quite simple.

But. I. never. did. that. 

:argh:

NJ Louch
2 minutes ago, Mirumir said:

But. I. never. did. that. 

:argh:

You say that, but there's a number of members here who perceive that you did.  I recall the post absolutely.  This is what infuriates - you made such a black and white statement, and then acted like the rest of the world acting in shades of grey was wrong.  Now you retract or (benefit of the doubt) came across wrong - can you not see why this "Russia is holier than thou" attitude is nothing more than the same thing some people level at countries such as America?

• Like 4
+Mirumir
4 minutes ago, Nefarious Trigger said:

You say that, but there's a number of members here who perceive that you did.  I recall the post absolutely.  This is what infuriates - you made such a black and white statement, and then acted like the rest of the world acting in shades of grey was wrong.  Now you retract or (benefit of the doubt) came across wrong - can you not see why this "Russia is holier than thou" attitude is nothing more than the same thing some people level at countries such as America?

Last night, I presented you with an opportunity to familiarize yourself with my most recent stance on the issue which you have completely ignored.

"Russia is holier than thou"

Source?

NJ Louch

I've never denied that the Russian state propaganda didn't exist.

Yes, yes you have, there was a whole thread about it (it went that direction after you made such a daft claim).  I noted that every country used propaganda, and you outright denied it of Russia.

Source?  I'm not going to look through all your old posts.  I know you said it, as do others - it's part of why people shoot you down so frequently.  If you gave any kind of balanced argument, people would be less inclined to,

• Like 4
MikeChipshop
53 minutes ago, Nefarious Trigger said:

Source?  I'm not going to look through all your old posts.  I know you said it, as do others - it's part of why people shoot you down so frequently.  If you gave any kind of balanced argument, people would be less inclined to,

I remember the exact post. Neowin needs a better search facility though.

• Like 2
NJ Louch
18 minutes ago, MikeChipshop said:

I remember the exact post. Neowin needs a better search facility though.

Thank you.  There's no way to find it other than sitting and going through all of his posts, and especially as many of them are on the same subject - that's going to be tedious (referring to the process, not the posts).

• Like 2
adrynalyne
1 hour ago, Nefarious Trigger said:

Thank you.  There's no way to find it other than sitting and going through all of his posts, and especially as many of them are on the same subject - that's going to be tedious (referring to the process, not the posts).

Claims are sprinkled throughout the thread but here is a good example. He later spins propaganda as a neutral thing ;)

• Like 2
FunkyMike
2 hours ago, Frank B. said:

There's only so much intellectual discourse to be had with someone who's as much into conspiracy theories as you are. I had a look at your post history, and good grief. 

I've read some of Ulfkotte's articles, as well as other articles which have been written about him. And stick to what I've been saying all along: He was an islamophobe, a conspiracy nut of the worst degree. How he managed to stay employed by the FAZ for 17 years is beyond me. I mean, he was full of it back then - for instance claiming he had been exposed to mustard gas in Iraq in 1988 when none of his colleagues remembered him being in Iraq to start with.

And rest assured, a vast majority of Germans do think the same way I do. You'll see in the upcoming elections. Yes, the AfD will gain some 10-15% of the vote and enter the Bundestag, but: We will still have a government consisting of sensible democratic thinking people after the election. Likely led by Angela Merkel again. (Though I'd personally prefer a chancellor Martin Schulz.)

Sure Frank. You looked at my posting history and "good grief" .. "someone who's as much into conspiracy theories as you are" is what you took away. 

Back to labels, mud slinging, distortion of truth and attacking the messenger. That is your type of intellectual discourse and the only way you see out of this situation.

If you have read Udo Ulfkotte and you do still do not know how he managed to be a journalist/ editor/ bestseller author for 25 some years with 17 at the FAZ then you have simply no business labeling him.

Udo Ulfkotte briefly converted to Islam whilst living and working for FAZ in the middle east, then converted back to christianity and is now labeled an islamophobe and a conspiracy nut after releasing his critical pieces that go against the mainstreams point of view.
Where are these claims you speak off that portray his colleagues of not recalling his time in the middle east when he worked for the FAZ or the claims about a bogus gas poisoning?

Has he made mistakes in his releases? I am sure of it.

Can he be labeled with such an obscure brush as a "right wing, islamophobe, conspiracy nut" after 25 years of work? No.

On the 10-15%.. agreed. Thankfully the AfD will not see a huge uptake of votes in Germany since the populace is sensible in that regard but to call the Bundestag "sensible democratic thinking people" is a stretch. The political elite in Germany does not equal the industrial elite.

• Like 1
+Frank B.
10 minutes ago, FunkyMike said:

Sure Frank. You looked at my posting history and "good grief" .. "someone who's as much into conspiracy theories as you are" is what you took away. 

Back to labels, mud slinging, distortion of truth and attacking the messenger. That is your type of intellectual discourse and the only way you see out of this situation.

If you have read Udo Ulfkotte and you do still do not know how he managed to be a journalist/ editor/ bestseller author for 25 some years with 17 at the FAZ then you have simply no business labeling him.

Udo Ulfkotte briefly converted to Islam whilst living and working for FAZ in the middle east, then converted back to christianity and is now labeled an islamophobe and a conspiracy nut after releasing his critical pieces that go against the mainstreams point of view.
Where are these claims you speak off that portray his colleagues of not recalling his time in the middle east when he worked for the FAZ or the claims about a bogus gas poisoning?

Has he made mistakes in his releases? I am sure of it.

Can he be labeled with such an obscure brush as a "right wing, islamophobe, conspiracy nut" after 25 years of work? No.

On the 10-15%.. agreed. Thankfully the AfD will not see a huge uptake of votes in Germany since the populace is sensible in that regard but to call the Bundestag "sensible democratic thinking people" is a stretch. The political elite in Germany does not equal the industrial elite.

Regarding Ulfkotte and his bogus claims: http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/d-132212276.html

• Like 1
+Mirumir
12 minutes ago, Frank B. said:

Regarding Ulfkotte and his bogus claims: http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/d-132212276.html

The beginning of the fourth paragraph is pure gold. Oh, how far have they fallen. Poor, poor speigel's audience.

Herr Ulfkotte must have really hit their nerve to warrant such a lengthy "rebuttal".

• Like 1
Jason S.

let me preface this comment by saying that i dont really know anything about RT. from what i've read, the news outlet is Govt-sponsored. my question is, what qualifies them as a "propaganda" news outlet? are there examples out there that shows blatant lies?

just last week i heard the NBC Nightly News refer to RT as a "russian propaganda network." that struck me as a funny comment b/c that comment, itself, is propaganda. The social meme of "Russia did it" is propaganda. When everything that happens in the US is someone else's fault, that's propaganda.

so, my questions are sincere. i dont know anything about RT, but what makes them a "state sponsored propaganda network"?

• Like 2
adrynalyne
9 minutes ago, Jason S. said:

let me preface this comment by saying that i dont really know anything about RT. from what i've read, the news outlet is Govt-sponsored. my question is, what qualifies them as a "propaganda" news outlet? are there examples out there that shows blatant lies?

just last week i heard the NBC Nightly News refer to RT as a "russian propaganda network." that struck me as a funny comment b/c that comment, itself, is propaganda. The social meme of "Russia did it" is propaganda. When everything that happens in the US is someone else's fault, that's propaganda.

so, my questions are sincere. i dont know anything about RT, but what makes them a "state sponsored propaganda network"?

Propaganda doesn't have to be lies. It can simply be misleading or biased information.