MacWorld 2004 Keynote

Did you enjoy watching Macworld?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Did you enjoy watching Macworld?

• I was wetting myself in excitement
    • had more fun watching paint dry

Watching it now! :D How long's this on for?

Edit: Wahey, Jobs is showing that supercomputer the guys at Virginia Tech made using loads of Powermac G5s! :woot:

Uhhh, G5 Xserve :| 1U as well so I guess they got that cooling down :|

G5 Xserve. two air vents in the front. 1U. Single and Dual 2.0GHz Processors. ECC Memory. DDR 400 up to 8GB. Up to 750GB of storage. 3 hot pluggable drive modules. Full complement of comm ports.

Stream is doing jack-all for me.. :(

Can't wait to see whats available once the store opens though!! :)

wont launch on any of the 8 computers ive tried it on. just shows the quicktime logo in a loop.

yeah mine keeps getting disconnected even though i have set it to 56k. oh well is just john mayer right now. macrumors has a nice irc channel going with updates instantly

thetman.. whats the irc server / channel? Trying to get the info off macrumors site but it looks like they are taking a pasting.

I just get 'Not enough bandwith' :|

i was getting that for awhile, and then it finally connected... just keep trying.

i gotta say being a musician myself, i really think so far this "garage band" app is the highlight for sure!

Garage Band looks awesome. I don't think it'll replace Cubase SX for me, but I think it could be a very useful tool to me.