Throwing Rocks at the Google Bus: How Growth Became the Enemy of Prosperity

Throwing Rocks at the Google Bus: How Growth Became the Enemy of Prosperity:

http://www.amazon.com/Throwing-Rocks-Google-Bus-Prosperity/dp/1617230170/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1459953215&sr=8-1&keywords=throwing+rocks+at+the+google+bus

I'm not the kind of guy to recommend readings in Neowin. But heck, this is something that was written directly to all of us. This is a great read for everybody (including), current business owners, IT professionals, anybody skeptic about the future,  Developers (All), etc.

Honestly, this wasn't the book I was expecting for. It's so different in some aspects that makes me want to fight it and love it at the same time. I haven't finished reading (as I'm writing this post)., currently at page 101 in the Kindle e-Book version. 

What I've been liking so far is that it grounds me up to reality about  our environment in regards of digital technology (Microsoft, Google, Twitter, Amazon, Instagram, AirBnb, Facebook, Uber) . It shovels in my brain a different and truth perspective of things how are today. There are many that we know, but there are others 

So, as you can see, I haven't said anything about the book in this post. That's because I will not spoil it for you. Go ahead and grab a read. Bear with me to the end. There will be things that you will not agree with, and that is fine!

I'm open for  a debate, with some concepts of the book. Maybe reddit was the right place... But since I use Neowin... Hell!