Mini iPods - Released..!

it comes in 6 different colors people.

thats why the "Mini" word is all colorized.

index_headerfamily01062004.jpg

Also the 10GB iPod has been discontinued a new 15GB iPod has replaced it for the same 299 price.

249 (1,000 Songs(iPod Mini)) or 299 (10,000 Songs (iPod))

index_size01062004.jpg

yeah but the other one is talking about the whole keynote, this one is more specialized. So stick here if you want to talk about the ipodmini

it's cheaper compared to the Rio Nitrous.. and that one is only 1.5Gb.. so maybe the price is not that bad..

http://pcmag.pricegrabber.com/search_getpr...03d0590a2796e88

and also cheaper then the Creative Muvo.. so i think it's gonna be a hit afterall..

Not long though

http://www.heise.de/newsticker/data/sha-06.01.04-000/

Its from a german tech site. Rio is offering a 4GB Player this month for ... 249 $

also the colours are.. hmm how can i say this in a good way: more for girls maybe? :D

those pastel colours are not that nice. i'd prefer a black or a dark-blue, dark-grey version.. but hey it's Apple ;)

@EvErSoR: yeah i just heard it a few secs ago. i think i would prefer the rio then.. it's nice then the ipod.. well nice colour anyways :happy:

post-7-1073417450.jpg

also the colours are.. hmm how can i say this in a good way: more for girls maybe? :D

those pastel colours are not that nice. i'd prefer a black or a dark-blue, dark-grey version.. but hey it's Apple ;)

I second that. Where are the darker colors. I mean my only choice on their selection is the metallic one.

Like Steve Jobs said, Apple are aiming this product at people who would have bought a Flash Player costing about the same amount. Not those people who want an iPod but are out off by the price.

yeah, now instead of those colorful bracelets, we will have pink mini-ipods on upper arms

hehe maybe they targeted the gay/girls market this time.. :p

normal ipod is more manly... harrrrrrrrrr :devil:

yeah but the white color is old school. Gray, black and metal are in now. My biggest complaint about the 3g ipod is white. I don't want to buy one of those colorful rubbers to cover it either. :(

I might have to ebay my ipod for one of these. I use my pod at the gym mostly and this one would work a little better. I don't need all of the 10GB I have currently. I actually use it to transport my email around. Poco makes a stand alone email app that I carry around on it and it works great. I use that and keep about 400 songs on my ipod.