Cannot see Network Workstations in network on Windows 2012 R2.

I cannot see my network workstations from my Windows 2012 R2 server.  All the workstations are Windows 10.  But at a Windows 10 workstation I can see all the

workstations and server in network.

The following services are started and running on the Windows 2012 R2 server.

DNS Client

Function Discovery Resource Publication

SSDP Discovery

UPnP Device Host

Please Help!

what do you mean you cannot see you network workstations.

first things that come to mind, local software/microsoft/antivirus firewalls on the workstations.

second thing that comes to mind, dns not right/pointing to the wrong address

third thing that comes to mind, there is so much relevant detail here that the issue was caused by the potato I had for lunch.  (I should know better than to eat potatoes when you are working).

you haven't exactly answered the question "what do you mean you cannot see the workstations?" question.   Can I assume that it is an Active Directory Server or a Active Directory member server or is that too much of an assumption?

can you not connect to the administrative share?  can you not remote desktop into them?  can you not do a nslookup to find them?  can you not get ping replies?  can you not see them in the network option in windows explorer?  how exactly are you trying to "see" them?  You can see that there are a number of ways to "see" them...I don't know where to start troubleshooting other than trying to puke up that potato for you.

1st...what happens when you try to connect to \\computername\c$ ?

2nd...what happens when you try to rdp into them?

3rd...what happens when you try a "nslookup computername" on the server?

4th...what happens when you try to "ping computername" on the server?

5th..what happens when you try to browse for them in file explorer?

error messages, events, anything to help me.....screen shot would be great.  so you have some irrelevant services installed...great!  I am happy you have them installed, that really helps knowing that information....as much as my potato.

memory is over rated.  short or long. 

but back to the issue.  are you still having issues?  can you answer my questions?  are you not the person who can answer those questions?   if not perhaps you can get someone who can... 

Windows 2012 R2 server with active directory.  Actually there are 2 Windows 2012 R2 servers on the domain.  I can see both servers in windows explorer and can ping each one.  I also see one of the workstations but I cannot ping it.

What did you mean by:

second thing that comes to mind, dns not right/pointing to the wrong address

I'll try your 1st through 5th and let you know.

well if dns has the wrong address in its database

ie:  host1 A 192.168.2.1

host1 actual ip 192.168.2.157

you are going to have issues connecting to host1

yes this does happen occasionally, though not often.