Justice League (2017) / Snyder Cut (2021)

On 6/22/2016 at 8:09 AM, George P said:

Parademons To Play Large Role In Justice League>

Having first appeared in the Knightmare sequence of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, the Parademons will play a large role in Justice League when it arrives in theaters late next year.

Starting the day in the War Room full of concept art for the film, executive producer Deborah Snyder confirmed that the creatures seen in Dawn of Justice were Parademons, and they'll be back with different looks in Justice League. Concept art showed two versions of the creatures - one was mostly green and, the other, mostly brown.

The Parademons involvement in Justice League is only a further hint towards Darkseid's eventual appearance. We've suspected the big bad would show up eventually, especially after the Omega symbol was laid out in front of Batman during his dream sequence in Dawn of Justice, but with Steppenwolf confirmed to be the villain in Justice League, his nephew can't be too far off.

http://comicbook.com/2016/06/21/parademons-to-play-large-role-in-justice-league/

I find the bit about them having two different colors, mostly green and mostly brown as interesting.   I wonder if they're not heading into a sort of 3 way fight for Justice League part 2?  Could one color be under the control of Steppenwolf and the other for Darkseid?  IIRC those two don't like each other either, or maybe I'm not remembering it right.

UNsurprising - for multiple reasons; DC Universe Online IS a tie-in to the entire DCU (so DC itself has said) and the parademons have played an important role in most (though not all) of the content since Gotham Wastelands (and the completely separate Sons of Trigon cycle); in addition to Darkseid (the boss OF said parademons), I'm expecting their opposition (the New Gods) to show up (which means Mister Miracle/Scott Free and Big Barda/Barda Free could also show up).  Steppenwolf is, in fact, Kalibak's rival in the battle for #2.

• 3 weeks later...

Wonder how long they'll be filming in Iceland for and if they have another location as well?

9 hours ago, sava700 said:

Didn't see superman.... weak

You probably won't see superman till you see the movie itself, unless they do another stupid move and spoil things with a trailer, but I have a feeling they're not going to.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Todays the day it should come out, probably very late at night for us UK/EU people, maybe more like Sunday morning or something.

The Problem with Zach, is he goes WAY too overboard with the CGI, to the point where it just ends up looking like a Video Game.

56 minutes ago, warwagon said:

Unless the movie 3 1/2 hours long I think it's going to feel rushed.

Title of thread says part 1. So it's going to be multiple movies. 

It's hard to do this JL story and not be heavy on the CGI, they're fighting hoards of parademons, how else are you going to do it?

As far as the trailer goes, it was fine, it didn't show you more than what we already know and expect, the characters, minus superman, they should NOT show him in any of the trailers IMO, and I hope someone at WB has the brains left to not sign off on a trailer that does show him, leave his return for the movie itself.    All you have to show is the characters you start with and that they're going to be fighting parademons and nothing more.  It's best to go into movies knowing as little as possible IMO.

• Like 2

On 3/25/2017 at 11:55 AM, Draconian Guppy said:

What version of come together is this? (and not, its not aerosmith's)

Junkie XL and Gary Clark Jr. did the Justice League cover.

• Like 1

Trailer looks great, as did the BvS and SS ones, and those only ended up being ok/good movies.  So we'll see what happens here.  I'm excited to see the Flash on screen.