Req: Logo design?

Question

Hi,

I dont suppose anyone would like to help us develop a logo would you? We just arnt very good in the graphics department and would like a nice text/pic logo to go with our site.

The current one is just some text with the name on it and it can be viewed here: http://www.myfootballonline.com/

Would anyone like to come up with a nice logo maybe incorporating the text and a picture somehow?

If graphics requests arnt allowd let me know ;) of course you will be given credit for the logo on the site once its completed.

If you need / want more details dont hesitate to ask me ( david4246@hotmail.com ) :)

Regards,

Tokhra

11 answers to this question

lol, thats a valid point. I had forgotten about the different names for it :)

Its "soccer" as in Arsenal :)

If its not too much trouble would it be possible to incorporate something around the text somehow, or do something with the text itself so its not much higher than it is at the moment as it should be used for the top logo on the website (about banner height id imagine).

Thanks guys.

Originally posted by Tokhra  

Hi,  

I dont suppose anyone would like to help us develop a logo would you? We just arnt very good in the graphics department and would like a nice text/pic logo to go with our site.

The current one is just some text with the name on it and it can be viewed here: http://www.myfootballonline.com/  

Would anyone like to come up with a nice logo maybe incorporating the text and a picture somehow?

If graphics requests arnt allowd let me know ;) of course you will be given credit for the logo on the site once its completed.

If you need / want more details dont hesitate to ask me ( david4246@hotmail.com ) :)

Regards,

Tokhra

Hows this? http://eangulus.d2g.com/myfootball.gif

Email me for the PSD file if ok.

hmmm...as a designer myself. I think you should keep that logo...reasons: its easily recognisable, simple and clean (giving a professional and neat theme to the company), easy on the eye, nice colours, easy to put on corporate ids - like t-shirts, caps, b cards etc. ,

I say KEEP IT. if ye dont can i keep it for my own companies name: theimagehouse

Hi guys, some good suggestions here.

I like that football you put in the logo eangulus could you e-mail me the PSD file for that please? I tried to e-mail you but your profile hides your e-mail address. I have another idea that i could use for that ball in the logo that i want to try out.

shardie I see where your going with that and it is a pretty easy to recognise logo, im thinking of leaving it pretty much as it is now but with a few modifications. It just seems a little tooo simple at the moment but we shall see.

Shaahin some nice idea in your logo packs, gives me something to think about there.

Thanks again guys.

Tokhra

PS. I really like your website shardie, nice n clean wish i could do something like that ;)

thanx Tokhra for the compliment on my website. im not finished with it - never do get the time to finish my own.

Well that was just y suggestion on your logo. hmmm. I dont think that you should put a picture of a ball there (Its like drawing an apple and having an arrow pointing to it saing "apple").

Anyways I still say KEEP IT.

Any sugesstions about my site??