Is Earth Flat or Round?

Is Earth Flat or Round?  

153 members have voted

1. 1. Is Earth Flat or Round?

• Flat
    • Round
    • I Don't Know - May be Square, Rectangle or Triangle.

Just now, Gary7 said:

Why can't you just answer the post or ignore it without bringing this BS into it. This thread was probably made as a sort of joke. Get a sense of humor maybe listen to Billy Connolly. He is one person from Scotland that I like.:)

Well I'm certain Billy Connolly would approach such a topic with equal disdain and humour! 

But okay it's not flat, it's round or spherical. 

45 minutes ago, DConnell said:

Round, yet flat. I call it "The Pizza Theory".

You know, I actually heard recently that the earth, while still roundish, is actually getting wider at the middle than it used to be...  So in a way it kinda is flattening out...  But its still far more round than it is flat.  

12 minutes ago, The Rev said:

You know, I actually heard recently that the earth, while still roundish, is actually getting wider at the middle than it used to be...  So in a way it kinda is flattening out...  But its still far more round than it is flat.  

so its becoming doughnut shaped?

2 hours ago, siah1214 said:

If it was round wouldn't going south feel like you were walking downhill?

The earth is flat, QED.  Checkmate, atheists. 

You're so small and gravity has such a strong effect, no you're not gonna feel like you are walking downhill. I hope this is a sarcastic post.

4 hours ago, Ian S. said:

You're so small and gravity has such a strong effect, no you're not gonna feel like you are walking downhill. I hope this is a sarcastic post.

But why doesn't all the water flow to the equator?  Helllloooooo! 

Please tell me there is nobody here who actually believe the earth is flat!

The earth is round, this should be a well known fact by now.

• Like 1

It's Square like a cube.  The clouds and atmosphere along with the Solar Rays make it look like an optical illusion that the Earth is round, when in actual fact it's cube. (based on the fact that I just made this up, because I'm bored!)

Proud member of "The Earth is a Cube Society" 

6 minutes ago, xpablo said:

It's Square like a cube.  The clouds and atmosphere along with the Solar Rays make it look like an optical illusion that the Earth is round, when in actual fact it's cube. (based on the fact that I just made this up, because I'm bored!)

Proud member of "The Earth is a Cube Society" 

i knew some cubic-ism spawn would eventually voiced their views on the matter.

Gene Ray's views become more widespread as cubic based games such minecraft also become popular.

And here we have proof, as if it were needed, that the average Neowin forum is, in fact, just 13 years old.

There are so many compelling questions in the world, with rich, interesting, unknown, possible answers. And the OP chooses to something as incredibly stupid as this. Why? For what purpose? I suggest he goes outside and tries to find something to do because if spending the five or ten seconds it took to create this thread was the best use of that time, then he really should take a long, hard look at himself and what he's doing with his life. Jesus Christ.

By the way, Billy Connolly actually wrong three more paragraphs but I couldn't keep up typing them.

1 minute ago, Garry said:

And here we have proof, as if it were needed, that the average Neowin forum is, in fact, just 13 years old.

There are so many compelling questions in the world, with rich, interesting, unknown, possible answers. And the OP chooses to something as incredibly stupid as this. Why? For what purpose? I suggest he goes outside and tries to find something to do because if spending the five or ten seconds it took to create this thread was the best use of that time, then he really should take a long, hard look at himself and what he's doing with his life. Jesus Christ.

By the way, Billy Connolly actually wrong three more paragraphs but I couldn't keep up typing them.

Yet you spend your time responding to a silly thread. Chill dude. All work and no play makes everyone a dull boy.

14 hours ago, Stoffel said:

Please tell me there is nobody here who actually believe the earth is flat!

The earth is round, this should be a well known fact by now.

As of now, at-least 5 people believe that its, "Flat".