Customizing Aero Win 7 's Start Menu Beyond MS Limits

hi, could anyone recommend any tool/editor or hack guide, to customize Win 7 Aero's Start Menu, beyond the default programmed limits? Not one that designs new themes, but one which can hack your currently applied theme. Also not start menu replacements like Start X, DisplayFusion, but one which modifies win7's existing explorer shell and the standard menu.

stuff out of the ordinary, like splitting columns in the left side of start menu, moving and resizing the search box to another location on the menu, freely resizing the width of the start menu, raising the height of the menu to hit the top even if u are on aero theme (the profile frame normally sticks out and forms a gap so that your menu never reaches the top of screen), re-coloring the "white" left pane of the start menu, combining left pane and right pane of the menu, center-aligning the icons on the left pane etc.

things which you can't do by using default window options. thanks

I don't think you can change the Windows 7 start menu beyond strictly its appearance. It can be done, of course, with lots of reverse engineering but since most people are in the process of moving on from the 7+ year-old OS you probably won't find any tool or program to do this in the future. You're much better off using Start Menu replacements like Classic Shell (free) that can do everything you are asking and much more.

yeah I was suspecting as much. the reason why I am asking on it now is cos I have decided to ditch Win10 after half a year of usage. I'm going back to Ultimate 7 SP 1 x64. this os is old, but I remember it being stable. I'm sorry about Win10, interface looks fashionable, but it really sucks balls and I have 3 valid installations of it; even so I do not want to keep a single copy of it. Win10 really does too much cr4p in the background, has multiple stock programs of low quality existing in redundancy, and gives too little options to the user.

but thank you very much in responding, your opinion has been appreciated.