So uh, this is to 1000 posts of utter rubbish! You're welcome

I'd like to take the crown, and announce that this is my 1000th post.

Thank you to everyone in the community who has:

• Engaged in my random ramblings here-and-there
  • Taken part in commenting on news stories posted by me
  • Dealt with my... spam :p

You're true soldiers, all of you.

Particular thanks to @BinaryData, @The Evil Overlord and @upnorth

So, which staff member will be first to bump my head with the ban hammer?

For history purposes:

Spoiler

mHfEwDG.png

Just now, The Evil Overlord said:

Congrats

But remember, you may NEVER post again, otherwise you'll have lost the 1000 marker on your profile :p 

I got this! I got this!

mHfEwDG.png

It shall never be lost. :p

• Like 2

Will be time for my 2000th soon. Might go grab a cup of tea, maybe it'll be closer by the time I get back.

• Like 1

ok ok, I'll stop

next milestone 1337 posts, remember to screenshot,

Ah, will do! That shall be for another day though... I haven't slept and I've got work in around 5 hours. *runs away into the darkness of the interwebz*

• Like 1

Just now, Andrew said:

Pfft, 1K...

*shines his 25K stars* :p

Congrats and get working on 2K!

I'm coming for that title, Andrew. Careful, I might want your job too ;)

3 minutes ago, LimeMaster said:

Congrats, cheater! :p

We all know Neobond pays you to post here on a regular basis. 

I can get paid to post on Neowin!?

4 minutes ago, BinaryData said:

I can get paid to post on Neowin!?

only for gratuitous dirty beard shots! :p  beardo-pron!  im looking just as bearded these days, cept you got waaay more red in yours than I have left, mines all silver/white! youve got that to look forward to :p

Just now, Mando said:

only for gratuitous dirty beard shots! :p  beardo-pron!  im looking just as bearded these days, cept you got waaay more red in yours than I have left, mines all silver/white!

I ain't an old man yet :p If I get married I will. Haha. My turns reddish in the summer, and dark brown in the winter. It's currently longer than that one, I'm not going to trim it until I get my next job interview. Then I'll pay to have someone professionally trim it.

2 minutes ago, BinaryData said:

Ain't nobody got time for that! Plus, the articles I want to post, are frowned upon :(

But you seemed so keen at first. Oh well. :o

Also, what sort of articles would you post if you were allowed to post anything?

Just now, BinaryData said:

I ain't an old man yet :p If I get married I will. Haha. My turns reddish in the summer, and dark brown in the winter. It's currently longer than that one, I'm not going to trim it until I get my next job interview. Then I'll pay to have someone professionally trim it.

hahaha you saying im old like? young whippersnapper! im only 44 :p mine used to go firey red in my 20s and 30s now i look like a silver fox tbh, i just had mine trimmed after 3 months, I looked like Capn haddock from Tin tin lol ive got a good 2-3" length all over now. Beard oil, the best invention everer! 

3 minutes ago, LimeMaster said:

But you seemed so keen at first. Oh well. :o

Also, what sort of articles would you post if you were allowed to post anything?

Eh, things that shouldn't be spoken about on Public Forums. :) I would love to see Neowin get an "Adult" Section, but I doubt Steven would allow that :(

2 minutes ago, Mando said:

hahaha you saying im old like? young whippersnapper! im only 44 :p mine used to go firey red in my 20s and 30s now i look like a silver fox tbh, i just had mine trimmed after 3 months, I looked like Capn haddock from Tin tin lol ive got a good 2-3" length all over now. Beard oil, the best invention everer! 

Cap'n Haddock from Tin Tin? The hell is that? What beard oil do you use? I don't use any right now. I was worried about it doing something to the servers I work on. I shed like a dog, it's rather unbecoming to be honest.