XBOX Platinum Hits Games for $5 in BB.com

Bestbuy.com had splinter cell on sale for $5 but there was glitch in the system and all of the platinum hits were also for $5 after u add spliter cell :woot: :woot: :woot: . it was posted on slickdeals.net (http://www.slickdeals.net/#p4056). awesome site to look for deals btw :yes: .anyway ppl were getting 50x each game title and ppl over bestbuy most prob noticed it so they removed the splinter cell page and then a day or two later they emailed this

Dear Best Buy Customer,

Thank you for your recent order on BestBuy.com.

A technical error on the site allowed some X-Box games to be purchased at an incorrect price. In accordance with our site's Conditions of Use, Error?s on Our Site policy, we are canceling orders of all items that were incorrectly priced. If you would like to review this policy, please click here.

Because you are a valued customer, we would like to offer you 10% off a future purchase at BestBuy.com. This offer is limited to one per customer and is non-transferable.

To participate, you must sign in to Your Account using the following email address: *. This offer is valid from 12:01 AM (CT), Sunday, 01/11/04 through 11:59 PM (CT), 01/23/04. Please review full details below.

We apologize for any inconvenience this error may have caused. Please don't hesitate to contact us with additional questions or concerns. We look forward to your next visit to one of our stores or to www.BestBuy.com.

Best Wishes from Best Buy

:no:o::no:o::no:o:

i bought 7 titles for 35 bucks. i should have made the delivery option to store pick up:argh:h:. so the next day i asked for store pick up and the CSR said only two were available so okayed that. now (2 days later) i went to the store to ask abot the games and the CSR couldnt get my order she ask her supervisor he couldnt anything then his supervisor told the CSR to call bestbuy's support then she gave the phone to me and told me that my order was going to be canceled cuz of the error on the site. all this happened in an hr. i think some ppl got it through but BB is going to cancel the rest of the orders. the weird thing is my account on BB.com still shows its processing. i hope they go through before someone cancels em.

come on who wants to miss such a great deal!

edit: did anyone else got this deal by chance????

man that makes me so mad that i paid like 50 plus for the games i have and i have like 13 games and now they are like all 20 bucks .... so from now on im not going to buy them until they go down to platinum hits price

I have 18 games on xbox, and i bought only one or 2 at full price. But on the other hand all of my nintendo games ahve been bough at full price