Connecting GameCube to PC

Since I don't have a TV in my room anymore (due to the fact that I now have a TV tuner) I can't play my GC. I was wondering if there was a way for me to play my GameCube on my PC. I have an ATI TV Wonder VE for a TV tuner if that's any help. So if anyone can help me, thanks.

You should be able to use your tv tuner card so long as it has composite or s-video in. then all you do is plug in the cable, and get an rca coupler and plug in the audio inputs to that. from there, you can go and purchase an rca to minijack adapter and plug that into the microphone input.

this is how I had my xbox hooked up, at least. worked rather well with my GF4 w/ vivo.

You should be able to hook audio out to an audio in on your TV tuner and get it playing on your speakers. Not sure about a ATI tv tuner though. I have a Hauppage WinTV USB and I have a console hooked up to it using an RCA connection for the video and then a RCA-headphoen jack converter that hooks to the tv tuner card audio input for the sound.

Another way to get it would be using an RF connection though the quality on that wouldn't be as good. =?

Everything works now. Sorry for the late reply, was kinda busy for a while. My tv tuner came with an rca coupler so it saved me a few dollars. Video quality is decent enough so I can enjoy playing it on my comp.