Baldurs Gate

Hey jsut picked up Baldurs gate 1 for xbox, awesome game for multi. Just wondering what you guys thought of it and when is no. 2 coming out?

Well, the Baldur's Gate on the X-Box, and the Baldur's Gate on the PC are different games... but both awesome :) As for BG2 on the X-Box, I believe the release is kinda up in the air at the moment, with all the shake-ups going on at Interplay.

Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance is an awesome game! Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 2 will hit shelves here in North America on January 20th. There's no offical word if its PS2 release first or PS2 and XBOX, but I'm assuming it's both at the same time. But, you know what they say about assuming, so don't mark my words k? :)

I must advise you play completly threw the first game so you know the story and whats going on. The second game picks up where the first left off.

Also, play threw the game and you will unlock the Gauntlet Mode. It's kick ass, hard as hell and yes, kick ass, hehe :) Then try the game again on hard, :D hehe!

Yeah, i heard black isle was closed.... booourns. But i beleive it was supposed to be out on the 5th

lol @ boooo-urns , you been watching simpsons :p

Yeah, I wanna try BG but never got round to it :/

Overall the game was great but the ending sucked royally. The next game I think is already out, if not it will be in the next couple of months.

But they are a bunch deeper than that with the leveling up and more story. like it is hundreds of times better than gauntlet: Legends or any other gauntlet game for that matter.