Could this be the most beautiful picture on the internet ?

33 minutes ago, Nik L said:

Which, from previous posts I assume he can.

I make no assumptions regarding these things on the Internet.  

i could tout I am the next king of England and if I say it enough to enough people they may start to believe me. 

Also fwiw, someone who owns a gt500 usually has another car as their daily driver. It isn't usually their only car....at least in my neck of the woods.  It would be impossible during harsh weather to drive that car.  

LOL - 

This was sort of meant as a joke.  

I am not the one who came up with the phrase "Trailer Park Ferrari" for a mustang.

I dont like Mustangs - its not a big deal - its not personal.  If you feel a comment on a product you buy is personal... well - dang, thats weird 

If I made comments about the kind of shampoo you use, would that bother you ?  Then why the comments about the car ?   Unless, you think it is more than just another product you purchase.  Is it, in some weird way, an extension of yourself ?  Do you feel some kind of kinship with others who own a Mustang ?

Why not with the others who use the same kind of shampoo ?  

You can make comments about an Infiniti - I dont care at all - its just a car.  It means nothing.  I didnt buy it as a statement about myself.

I made comments about a car, why do you feel the need to make it personal ?  You can try to insult me personally, but it wont work.  In fact, I will just find it amusing - so, yeah. :/

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, sc302 said:

Also fwiw, someone who owns a gt500 usually has another car as their daily driver. It isn't usually their only car....at least in my neck of the woods.  It would be impossible during harsh weather to drive that car.  

GT500 owner here, the garage queen. A 2004 SVT Cobra (Terminator), the track car, and an E350 as a daily driver. Weather is beautiful just about everyday here.:D

There is a difference between disliking something and what you are doing. You generally don't pay any attention to things you dislike.  You pay attention to things that you love and hate. For you to hate something this much for you to find enjoyment in people's misfortune or physical harm is very distasteful. 

It it isn't funny and if it were it is a very very bad joke. 

3 minutes ago, JHBrown said:

GT500 owner here, the garage queen. A 2004 SVT Cobra (Terminator), the track car, and an E350 as a daily driver. Weather is beautiful just about everyday here.:D

Lol.  Sort of my point here.  

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, T3X4S said:

A couple of times, yeah, it's a joke. Numerous posts about the same type of thing over the years, not a joke. Additional commentary about the cars being engulfed in flames is also not really funny.

If it is worth anything at this point, I don't like Chrysler, dodge, jeep, or General Motors cars.  I won't go looking for or posting videos of people's misfortunes in those vehicles as a "joke"

• Like 5

8 hours ago, T3X4S said:

LOL - 

I am not the one who came up with the phrase "Trailer Park Ferrari" for a mustang.

I dont like Mustangs - its not a big deal - its not personal.  If you feel a comment on a product you buy is personal... well - dang, thats weird 

If I made comments about the kind of shampoo you use, would that bother you ?  Then why the comments about the car ?   Unless, you think it is more than just another product you purchase.  Is it, in some weird way, an extension of yourself ?  Do you feel some kind of kinship with others who own a Mustang ?

Why not with the others who use the same kind of shampoo ?  

You can make comments about an Infiniti - I dont care at all - its just a car.  It means nothing.  I didnt buy it as a statement about myself.

I made comments about a car, why do you feel the need to make it personal ?  You can try to insult me personally, but it wont work.  In fact, I will just find it amusing - so, yeah. :/

I agree, too many redneck ferrari owners here getting upset over the thread. If you don't like a thread, dont visit it nor post it in. It is really that simple. I for one agree with you t3x4s, mustange, gt500s, cobras, etc are all ugly and in my opinion terrible cars.

7 hours ago, JHBrown said:

A couple of times, yeah, it's a joke. Numerous posts about the same type of thing over the years, not a joke. Additional commentary about the cars being engulfed in flames is also not really funny.

This has to be one of the most ironic comments from JHBrown on Neowin. I am going to save this one.

Just now, Circaflex said:

I agree, too many redneck ferrari owners here getting upset over the thread. If you don't like a thread, dont visit it nor post it in. It is really that simple. I for one agree with you t3x4s, mustange, gt500s, cobras, etc are all ugly and in my opinion terrible cars.

If you make your own cars for public, then you will get the same results that they hate your cars which your cars are ugly.

Who cares...  This has been going on since 70's.  'Company A copied from Company B' and '[Car brand] is ugly'  are getting old..

No one is SAME...     For example, you like small house, Your girl likes big house, Your dad likes Ford, you like Kia.

The companies are making different types and sizes that suits you. That you have a car to get to the places you need  to be.  Especially the budget you have...   there are cheap cars and expensive cars...   they will find you one based on your budget. Unless you got cash to spend on the car at once instead of installments.

If you want them to make better products, then you can send feedback to the company and they will consider to revise it for next production.

If I make cars for them, and If I find that people hate my cars (such as 'your car sucks.'), then I move on so I can make better cars after that.

Remember how Android got so far after they had issues and the hate from the users about the privacy issues such as profiling you when Android 1.x came out.  Android has improved since then and the userbase got grown bigger than ever. Google doesn't care what the haters said... they have moved on and improved for better. They can listen to the feedback and consider to revise for next update or phone model.

The redneck Ferrari owner comments are amusing. Tonight I will break the news to my wife, and kids, that we are not upper middle class Americans, the professional degrees we hold mean nothing also. A couple of Neowinians figured out that we are really rednecks, since dad has a couple of American muscle cars in his garage. Thanks for the laugh you two!:rofl::rolleyes: Additionally, the member two posts above needs to realize that looks are subjective. I've won numerous awards at car shows with that ugly GT500.:woot:

On 6/24/2016 at 7:16 PM, T3X4S said:

No, wait - forget I said that - if there was a god, it would end with the driver engulfed in flames.

I'd like to remind the two Redneck Ferrari posters, that @sc302and I were saying that this quoted post is tasteless. No matter how much you hate a particular vehicle, or its drivers, adding that commentary is disturbing.

1851.6014.jpg

He really shouldn't be drinking after the 2nd trimester of pregnancy - 

Fetal Alcohol Syndrome is a genetic gateway to living in a trailer park.  (in fact it might be a requirement)

C'mon, You have to admit this is funny.

I never said that Mustang owners were trailer park, rednecks, or low lifes.