I just started playing with 3d Modeling and Rendering.

Jake Hidden

Hi, I started recently fallowing my true passion.

Making 3d virtual things. (3ds Max with AE and element 3D).

I always had a good '3d vision' and a good grasp of how stuff works, mechanically speaking.

I'm also a computer geek, but that's not relevant here.

I love solving the Rubik's Cube, but if I don't solve it for a few months, I tend to forget how to. My memory was never too good so I had to relearn how to solve it.

My frustration with the current videos out there is what motivate me to make my own video... with Augmented Reality.

There are also drones, a translucent display, a dude from minecraft and a lot of stuff going on. The video took about 6 months to make.

This is mostly because I had to learned everything from scratch.

Now that I'm mildly experienced in the 3D world I've made another video in just a week or so.

It's a 3d render of Galaxy Note 7, the highly anticipated flagship phone from Samsung.

The model is based on a leaked picture.

Since I'm new at this, any feedback would be much appreciated.

Thank you guys and possibly girls.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rich Woods
      A Samsung Galaxy Note9 caught fire in a woman's bag
      by Rich Woods

Over the weekend, the New York Post reported that Samsung's Galaxy Note9 caught fire in a Long Island woman's purse. Diane Chung, a real estate agent, said that on September 3, she was in an elevator and her phone became hot. She placed the phone in her purse, and shortly after she heard a whistling sound, followed by smoke coming out of her bag.

Apparently, the smoke was so thick that it was hard to see in the elevator. Chung started pressing buttons in the elevator, and eventually made it to the lobby of the building, where she kicked the Galaxy Note9 out of the elevator. After that, someone picked up the phone and dropped it in a bucket of water.

Diane Chung is suing Samsung over the incident, citing the 2016 mess that involved the Galaxy Note7 catching fire. Eventually, that device had to be permanently discontinued, after multiple reports of it catching fire. In fact, the devices were recalled, and even the replacement units were catching fire.

Since then, Samsung has spent a fair amount of time apologizing to its fans, and this year, it's been boasting how safe the Galaxy Note9 is. As you'd probably guess, Samsung now takes more steps than it used to to make sure that its batteries are safe.

This is more than likely to be a one-off event. Lithium-ion batteries can catch fire sometimes if they're overcharged or overheated, and this can happen by using third-party chargers. But given Samsung's history with the Galaxy Note7, you'll want to be aware of this, because if it starts to happen regularly, it's going to be another mess all over again.

• By Timi Cantisano
      Samsung goes over the history of the Note line but omits the Galaxy Note7
      by Timi Cantisano

Today, you can head to stores and pick up Samsung's next device in the Note line, the Galaxy Note9. In order to commemorate the moment, the firm has released a new infographic, charting the device's line from its humble beginnings. While this is all well and good, and quite interesting, the firm has managed to erase history, removing the Galaxy Note7.

Samsung started the phablet trend with the Galaxy Note, which it launched in 2011. The handset was considered huge during its time, offering up a 5.3-inch display. While many scoffed at its size, Samsung would continue on the path, iterating on the idea that people needed larger screens. The Note Edge would introduce the world to a curved display, which would later become a staple on Samsung's higher-end handsets. By the time the Galaxy Note5 had arrived, Note devices started to gain considerable traction, no longer considered oversized.

The Galaxy Note7 was an impressive handset, checking all the right boxes, and holding many accolades. While it was poised to become the best handset of the year, reports of battery failure began to spread and soon, the company would issue a recall that would eventually lead Samsung to pull all units from the market and discontinue it. It was a very dark time for the firm so it comes as no surprise that the company has omitted the device from its latest infographic.

The firm did a lot in order to mitigate the damage and revisiting it would probably not be a great idea. But it could have at least maybe included the Galaxy Note Fan Edition as a nod to what the Note7 offered. Regardless, you can head to the source link if you'd like to learn more about the history of the Galaxy Note.

Source: Samsung

• By SVG
      Some Galaxy Note8 devices failing to boot up from zero battery
      by Shreyas Gandhe

A small set of Galaxy Note8 users seem to be facing an issue with the battery on their devices, due to which the device fails to boot up if the charge goes down to zero.

One of the threads started on the official Samsung forum is over a month old, but users are noticing the problem intermittently and have reported similar behavior from their device in newer threads too. Samsung representatives have suggested the users obtain a replacement for their smartphones or get it checked under warranty.

The issue certainly may not be as widespread as last year's Note7 debacle, but since there is no way to find out whether one's device is affected it could be difficult to estimate. Judging by the forum posts, the problem may not be linked to any particular batch of the Note8, as the users who have posted about it have devices from different carriers and configurations.

If your Note8 has suddenly stopped charging or booting up, it would be best to get a replacement while it is still in the warranty period and there's no physical damage.

Source: Samsung Community via Android Authority

• By SVG
      Galaxy Note FE could be headed to Malaysia
      by Shreyas Gandhe

After the ill-fated Galaxy Note7 was withdrawn from markets globally, Samsung introduced the Galaxy Note Fan Edition earlier this year in South Korea. The smartphone is nothing but a refurbished Note7 with a smaller battery. Until now, the device has not been launched outside of Samsung's home country, but a 4G compatibility listing from Malaysia could indicate its arrival in the country.

Initial reports from South Korea have suggested that the Galaxy Note Fan Edition is quite popular there. Considering that the Galaxy Note7 was a good device when it wasn't exploding, it would make sense for Samsung to sell its refurbished variant in more countries. In the past, the company had ruled out launching the smartphone in the United States and India, which may still be the case.

Currently, we do not have any concrete details about the company's launch plans for the device, except for the image obtained from Malaysian carrier "Yes" where it is shown next to the newly launched Galaxy Note8. The Galaxy Note FE is priced at about 699,600 won (around $610 USD) in South Korea, and it could feature a similar price if it launches in Malaysia.

Source: Mdroid Malaysia via SamMobile | Image via Samsung, Mdroid

• By +MJK
      Taiwanese woman's iPhone 8 Plus reportedly cracked open while charging
      by Muhammad Jarir Kanji

Two separate reports from iPhone 8 Plus users recall their new phones 'cracking open'. The likely culprit of these events may be a faulty battery but with only two reports, it's not a widespread problem rising to the scale of Samsung's Galaxy Note7 fiasco late last year, for the time being.

Chinese and Taiwanese media report that the woman in question, Ms. Wu, recently purchased her gold iPhone 8 Plus and that five days after the purchase, while she was charging the device, the phone's screen bulged upward and detached from the chassis. She confirmed she was using the official cable and charger and that the incident occurred around three minutes after she started charging.

There was no indication of a fire but some outlets are reporting the event as an 'explosion'. That description is not entirely true as the likely cause of the crack may be the battery swelling up due to a buildup of heat and pressure, which is a safety measure to prevent the device from actually exploding or catching fire.

Another man in Japan received a phone that was purportedly in such a condition in the box when it arrived.

There are also some reports that one of the battery manufacturers contracted by Apple is Amperex Technology Limited, the same company that provided the component for Samsung's Galaxy Note7. However, there is as yet no official confirmation of this information.

With only two confirmed reports, there's not enough evidence to suggest a larger trend and these may just be flaws in a few units in the production line. A few report of iPhone 7 units exploding were also found last year but those were also isolated incidents so there isn't much cause for concern, yet.

Source: cnBeta via The Next Web