'Foreign Men' Blamed After Mass Sex Assault At Music Festival, Youngest Victim Just 12 Years Old


Recommended Posts

Jub
On 7/4/2016 at 8:51 PM, seta-san said:

 lololollolo. silly little girls. weren't they wearing their "Don't touch me" Wristbands? Americans are still laughing at you Europe. #EuroCucks

They're not supposed to stop attacks but to help open up a larger conversation and awareness of the issue.

 

And don't worry, Europe laughs right back at you, although we also cry for you.

 

On 7/4/2016 at 7:37 PM, xendrome said:

Is this a typical Breitbart article trying to incite some type of racism because of all of the use of "foreign" ?

Yes, typical ######. Neither police nor media has mentioned foreigners. In other words, while it may or may not have been 'foreigners', the article is based on some idiot's fantasy.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
restroom
1 hour ago, trag3dy said:

But you can't do that. That's racist! Or so we're lead to believe, despite the fact that muslim Islam isn't a race.

Fixed that for you.

1 hour ago, Jub Fequois said:

They're not supposed to stop attacks but to help open up a larger conversation and awareness of the issue.

 

And don't worry, Europe laughs right back at you, although we also cry for you.

 

Yes, typical ######. Neither police nor media has mentioned foreigners. In other words, while it may or may not have been 'foreigners', the article is based on some idiot's fantasy.

Agreed. Its literally just the word of some 17 year old girl and the story has more holes than Swiss cheese!

Link to post
Share on other sites
XerXis
17 hours ago, restroom said:

I read the daily mails take on this. First thing that came to my mind, rather than "damn those foreigners" was:

 

At 12, if my daughter wanted to go to a festival etc. I would be with her IF she was allowed to go at all.

 

The girl who was 17 and attacked has stated she didn't actually see who did it, but was at the time surrounded by "foreigners". My bet is that there where also others from her own country there, but she either didn't see them or only concentrated on the ones that "looked different".

 

Lastly, she stated that it started with a bum pinch and ended with her genitals being groped. Just sounds all bit odd to me. Someone was able to either move in front of her or reach around from behind her and grab her genitals, yet she didn't see who did it? Hmm...

Yes, blame the victims. If we locked young girls in their room nothing would happen and they would be safe! Excellent strategy.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
aberg
2 hours ago, Jub Fequois said:

They're not supposed to stop attacks but to help open up a larger conversation and awareness of the issue.

 

And don't worry, Europe laughs right back at you, although we also cry for you.

 

Yes, typical ######. Neither police nor media has mentioned foreigners. In other words, while it may or may not have been 'foreigners', the article is based on some idiot's fantasy.

Quoted from the police reports of what happened in one of the festivals in Sweden.

 

"It is with sadness police notes that young girls experience of the festival is that their bodies are public property that a number of men taking the right paw," wrote the police and continued:

"This is a completely unacceptable behavior and there is no doubt about who takes these freedoms. Bunch of 7-8 guys belonging to the group of
asylum-seeking children. "

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
restroom
1 hour ago, XerXis said:

Yes, blame the victims. If we locked young girls in their room nothing would happen and they would be safe! Excellent strategy.

Your taking me entirely out of context and you know it. I'm not blaming her, I'm just saying that her age and her story are the only known factors. The rest is just her word with no evidence of who did it to her.

 

By your own logic your biased toward it being muslims, so could argue that we should pick all muslims up and she would be safe. That's also untrue.

42 minutes ago, aberg said:

these freedomsBunch of 7-8 guys belonging to the group of asylum-seeking children. "

Asylum seeker = muslim obviously :pinch:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
troysavary
15 minutes ago, restroom said:

Your taking me entirely out of context and you know it. I'm not blaming her, I'm just saying that her age and her story are the only known factors. The rest is just her word with no evidence of who did it to her.

 

By your own logic your biased toward it being muslims, so could argue that we should pick all muslims up and she would be safe. That's also untrue.

Asylum seeker = muslim obviously :pinch:

The vast majority of the "asylum seekers" ie "welfare seekers" are Muslim. The incidents of rape in Europe has skyrocketed since the Muslims have arrived in huge numbers. Islam is a ideology where women are property. It isn't rocket science to see the correlation here.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
restroom
30 minutes ago, troysavary said:

The vast majority of the "asylum seekers" ie "welfare seekers" are Muslim. The incidents of rape in Europe has skyrocketed since the Muslims have arrived in huge numbers. Islam is a ideology where women are property. It isn't rocket science to see the correlation here.

I've yet to see clear evidence of this increase in rape and\or that its directly connected to Muslims. All I've seen is the media making it seem that way with no factual evidence.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Tuskd
1 hour ago, restroom said:

I've yet to see clear evidence of this increase in rape and\or that its directly connected to Muslims. All I've seen is the media making it seem that way with no factual evidence.

Unless there is clear evidence of this increase in rape is not directly connected to Muslims, it is the only possible explanation. The number of immigrants entering into Europe is directly proportional to the amount of sexual violence reported. The largest group of immigrants to Europe are from the Middle East. The largest practised religion in the Middle East is Islam. If you can understand probability, the probability of Muslim immigrants committing sexual violence in Europe is really high. The other explanations could be that Europeans have suddenly turned into sex maniacs or the minority of (non muslim) immigrants from Asia/Africa are to blame.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
restroom
14 minutes ago, Tuskd said:

Unless there is clear evidence of this increase in rape is not directly connected to Muslims, it is the only possible explanation. The number of immigrants entering into Europe is directly proportional to the amount of sexual violence reported. The largest group of immigrants to Europe are from the Middle East. The largest practised religion in the Middle East is Islam. If you can understand probability, the probability of Muslim immigrants committing sexual violence in Europe is really high. The other explanations could be that Europeans have suddenly turned into sex maniacs or the minority of (non muslim) immigrants from Asia/Africa are to blame.

What increase in rape? I've seen no such statistics.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Brys
3 hours ago, restroom said:

the story has more holes than Swiss cheese!

I see a lot of people calling off and debating racist or prejudiced comments about islam and muslims, and I think it's good that some people do remark that we're stigmatizing them just like Germany used to do with jewish people right before and during the second world war, but there's another prejudice nobody pointed out here so I think I'm going to come out and say it :

Here in Switzerland, we produce a huge diversity of cheese, and, contrary to what most north americans call "swiss cheese", our cheese doesn't necessarily have holes - in fact, most of the best examples do not. These "swiss cheese hole" prejudices harm the cheese industry and all its actors, in and out of Switzerland, and I urge you all to make a stand against it.

22 minutes ago, Tuskd said:

The other explanations could be that Europeans have suddenly turned into sex maniacs

<tinfoil hat>That's probably due to the influence of US television, showing naked ladies to our teens and so on</tinfoil hat>

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
restroom
5 minutes ago, brpsycho said:

I see a lot of people calling off and debating racist or prejudiced comments about islam and muslims, and I think it's good that some people do remark that we're stigmatizing them just like Germany used to do with jewish people right before and during the second world war, but there's another prejudice nobody pointed out here so I think I'm going to come out and say it :

Here in Switzerland, we produce a huge diversity of cheese, and, contrary to what most north americans call "swiss cheese", our cheese doesn't necessarily have holes - in fact, most of the best examples do not. These "swiss cheese hole" prejudices harm the cheese industry and all its actors, in and out of Switzerland, and I urge you all to make a stand against it.

<tinfoil hat>That's probably due to the influence of US television, showing naked ladies to our teens and so on</tinfoil hat>

:laugh:

Link to post
Share on other sites
atcapistrano
1 hour ago, restroom said:

I've yet to see clear evidence of this increase in rape and\or that its directly connected to Muslims. All I've seen is the media making it seem that way with no factual evidence.

there are reported rapes in india where a lot of people are non-muslims and the crimes were perpetrated by citizens and not immigrants. perhaps the EU should release crime rates before and after immigration of asylum seekers and provide demography of the crimes.

also, crime rates on non-EU territories where a lot of immigrants are located long-term, i.e. Jordan, Lebanon, etc.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
restroom
Just now, atcapistrano said:

there are reported rapes in india where a lot of people are non-muslims and the crimes were perpetrated by citizens and not immigrants. perhaps the EU should release crime rates before and after immigration of asylum seekers and provide demography of the crimes.

also, crime rates on non-EU territories where a lot of immigrants are located long-term, i.e. Jordan, Lebanon, etc.

 

That is not equal to any unseen rape increase in Europe though.

 

People keep banging on about how rape and sexual assault has increased in Europe and its directly linked to Muslim refugee, but there is no such statistic to even say its increased, let alone anything related to Muslims.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Brys
6 minutes ago, atcapistrano said:

there are reported rapes in india where a lot of people are non-muslims and the crimes were perpetrated by citizens and not immigrants. perhaps the EU should release crime rates before and after immigration of asylum seekers and provide demography of the crimes.

also, crime rates on non-EU territories where a lot of immigrants are located long-term, i.e. Jordan, Lebanon, etc.

 

I was about to look at that
http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Crime_statistics
but then I realized it's statistics and I'm not too much into that - also I'm at work and I can only pretend to work for so long... but knock yourself out

 

EDIT : it does look like it only goes to 2012 for violent crimes though

 

I also found this, doesn't really relate to the debate here but I thought it was funny

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1196941/The-violent-country-Europe-Britain-worse-South-Africa-U-S.html

I guess we should stop accepting refugees from the UK

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
+xrobwx71
On 7/4/2016 at 3:30 PM, xendrome said:

Why can't they just be "criminals", regardless of where they are from or their ethnicity.. 

They can be but when you're trying to show facts why leave out pertinent info. When you get arrested do they leave out your race, height, weight, tattoos, etc? Full disclosure is good, not half assed PC crap. I can see it now, Calling all cars, Calling all cars, Be on the lookout for umm, a person. Nope we don't have a description, wouldn't want to hurt anyones feelings.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
restroom
8 minutes ago, xrobwx said:

They can be but when you're trying to show facts why leave out pertinent info. When you get arrested do they leave out your race, height, weight, tattoos, etc? Full disclosure is good, not half assed PC crap. I can see it now, Calling all cars, Calling all cars, Be on the lookout for umm, a person. Nope we don't have a description, wouldn't want to hurt anyones feelings.

However in this case, there is no evidence to show that Muslim refugees have increased sexual assault and rape rates at all. If someone can provide something solid that specifically identifies an increase AND identifies Muslims as the perpetrators as well, then ill take it back.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Brys
10 minutes ago, xrobwx said:

They can be but when you're trying to show facts why leave out pertinent info. When you get arrested do they leave out your race, height, weight, tattoos, etc? Full disclosure is good, not half assed PC crap. I can see it now, Calling all cars, Calling all cars, Be on the lookout for umm, a person. Nope we don't have a description, wouldn't want to hurt anyones feelings.

You think they're going to ask swedish people to look out for "people of muslim appearance" or whatever that would mean, and report them to the authorities ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
T3X4S
40 minutes ago, restroom said:

However in this case, there is no evidence to show that Muslim refugees have increased sexual assault and rape rates at all. If someone can provide something solid that specifically identifies an increase AND identifies Muslims as the perpetrators as well, then ill take it back.

Im smelling some moving the goal posts.

When someone provides statistics, you will say numbers can be skewed.  If someone produces an article, you will call out the source of the article.



 

Link to post
Share on other sites
restroom
2 minutes ago, T3X4S said:

Im smelling some moving the goal posts.

When someone provides statistics, you will say numbers can be skewed.  If someone produces an article, you will call out the source of the article.



 

that's a bit of an assumption to make mate. A bit like these Muslim rapists running around.

 

I never said that I would at all. However, if you produce a source that you personally wrote with no factual evidence, then yes, I will of course call it out. Show me something that has government backed data, then I will certainly change my view.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Torolol
9 minutes ago, restroom said:

 Show me something that has government backed data,

well, it was the very same government that want massive influx of immigrant from islamic countries ...

those migrants wont ever able to massively entering the countries without the blessing of government body.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
restroom
14 minutes ago, Torolol said:

well, it was the very same government that want massive influx of immigrant from islamic countries ...

those migrants wont ever able to massively entering the countries without the blessing of government body.

Im not sure what you mean there?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
T3X4S
46 minutes ago, Torolol said:

well, it was the very same government that want massive influx of immigrant from islamic countries ...

those migrants wont ever able to massively entering the countries without the blessing of government body.

What he was saying was not that the gov't didnt "approve" the influx.

He is saying if someone provides an article, with sources, or a gov't crime statistical source - real evidence - then he will agree to the problem or acknowledge that muslims were to blame.

He wasnt saying that there is no gov't proof that they wanted the immigrants there.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
troysavary
55 minutes ago, restroom said:

that's a bit of an assumption to make mate. A bit like these Muslim rapists running around.

 

I never said that I would at all. However, if you produce a source that you personally wrote with no factual evidence, then yes, I will of course call it out. Show me something that has government backed data, then I will certainly change my view.

Why does the data have to be "government backed"?

Link to post
Share on other sites
restroom
2 minutes ago, troysavary said:

Why does the data have to be "government backed"?

Because I can get my mate Fred to back some made up statistics, whilst if the government has acknowledged them, then they are a little more reliable than random news articles, or user posts on the internet.

Link to post
Share on other sites
troysavary
Just now, restroom said:

Because I can get my mate Fred to back some made up statistics, whilst if the government has acknowledged them, then they are a little more reliable than random news articles, or user posts on the internet.

When it is government policies that lead to the increase in rape, then I would trust government figures less. Anyway, you asked for a source, here is one. http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape  Here is another http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=de1_1394099792 But, since it doesn't fit your preconceptions, you will dismiss them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.