'Foreign Men' Blamed After Mass Sex Assault At Music Festival, Youngest Victim Just 12 Years Old

restroom
4 minutes ago, troysavary said:

When it is government policies that lead to the increase in rape, then I would trust government figures less. Anyway, you asked for a source, here is one. http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape  Here is another http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=de1_1394099792 But, since it doesn't fit your preconceptions, you will dismiss them.

Quite so. Both articles talk about "statistics", but then conveniently say "but they are unreleased statistics".

I've read that statistics say daffodils have been secretly killing humans for years. In fact they have stabbed to death more humans than any other plant! However, please take my word for it, as the statistics are not being released, in order to protect daffodils!"

troysavary
4 minutes ago, restroom said:

Quite so. Both articles talk about "statistics", but then conveniently say "but they are unreleased statistics".

I've read that statistics say daffodils have been secretly killing humans for years. In fact they have stabbed to death more humans than any other plant! However, please take my word for it, as the statistics are not being released, in order to protect daffodils!"

Here is another. http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/175434/1-4-swedish-women-will-be-raped-sexual-assaults-daniel-greenfield But, by all means, continue to stick your head in the sand. You are what Stalin would have called a "useful idiot".

• Like 1
restroom
8 minutes ago, troysavary said:

Here is another. http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/175434/1-4-swedish-women-will-be-raped-sexual-assaults-daniel-greenfield But, by all means, continue to stick your head in the sand. You are what Stalin would have called a "useful idiot".

Yes, because asking for solid facts instead of articles just throwing around the blame on Muslims makes me an idiot. Be careful, your true attitude is starting to show.

troysavary
4 minutes ago, restroom said:

Yes, because asking for solid facts instead of articles just throwing around the blame on Muslims makes me an idiot. Be careful, your true attitude is starting to show.

My attitude that Islam is a backwards ideology started by a murdering pedophile and followed by murdering pedophiles? I wasn't aware that that was seeping through despite my attempts to hide it.

• Like 1
restroom
1 minute ago, troysavary said:

My attitude that Islam is a backwards ideology started by a murdering pedophile and followed by murdering pedophiles? I wasn't aware that that was seeping through despite my attempts to hide it.

I mean, your attitude toward someone who is questioning you. Calling me an idiot and telling me my head is in the sand, simply because I question your ideas and ask for evidence, kind of tells you a lot about someone my friend.

Thank goodness for the block feature :)

+Anarkii

Doesn't really matter who did it. 
a) I feel terrible for the girl if it really happened. 
b) if it did really happen, then I hope those scum get caught and prosecuted - regardless of faith or religion or whatever else. 

• Like 2
troysavary
2 minutes ago, restroom said:

I mean, your attitude toward someone who is questioning you. Calling me an idiot and telling me my head is in the sand, simply because I question your ideas and ask for evidence, kind of tells you a lot about someone my friend.

Thank goodness for the block feature :)

You asked for evidence. I gave it. You dismissed all evidence as I predicted. If you knew history at all, you would know that Stalin's "useful idiot" was the person who always believes what the government tells him, thus allowing the government to get away with anything. You have proven yourself to be just such a person. If me showing you how wrong you are makes you want to block me, then by all means do so.

• Like 1
restroom
23 minutes ago, Anarkii said:

Doesn't really matter who did it. 
a) I feel terrible for the girl if it really happened. 
b) if it did really happen, then I hope those scum get caught and prosecuted - regardless of faith or religion or whatever else. 

Absolutely.

+xrobwx71
6 hours ago, restroom said:

However in this case, there is no evidence to show that Muslim refugees have increased sexual assault and rape rates at all. If someone can provide something solid that specifically identifies an increase AND identifies Muslims as the perpetrators as well, then ill take it back.

Without detailed descriptions we'll never know.

• Like 1
seta-san

1467849624528.jpg

Based Red Skull.... Never thought I'd see the day. Hail Hydra!

• Like 1
Brys
On 7/6/2016 at 5:29 PM, troysavary said:

Ok I'm not going to say anything about the "backwards ideology" part, since I believe that, although I also believe that of all other popular religions (unpopular ones usually have other, worse failing). The murdering part, I would even let slide, even though, again, christianism and others have the very same thing in their text, and in history (maybe less in very recent history but that depends where), in their actions. I mean, most of our religions, if you read texts or if you're stuck up about scriptures, talk about how women are inferior, how people misbehaving or disagreeing should be punished, violently if possible, etc. I'm not saying that I believe all that, or that I agree with you, but I think I can see your reasoning there and it kinda could make sense, in an unpleasant way.

But there's one thing I really don't get. How the f**k would islam promote pedophilia ? Where does that comes from, in your perception of islam ? Can you explain that bit ?

(now I don't know more about islam than you. Or most religion. I freely admit that I am mostly ignorant in that topic and everything I just said is just my perception of something that's very remote for me, but I never saw that about islam. I heard terrible jokes about catholic priests and children (and, yeah, news about the real thing too :(), but that's about it. The pedophilia link feels really weird to me there)

Torolol
24 minutes ago, brpsycho said:

But there's one thing I really don't get. How the f**k would islam promote pedophilia ? Where does that comes from, in your perception of islam ? Can you explain that bit ?

actually its was started by Islamic most exemplary model, the Prophet Muhammad (he was about 51 years old that that time).

Muhammad asking for his friend daughter which about 6 years old at that time to be his wife.

http://www.faithfreedom.org/Articles/sina/ayesha.htm

Since Qur'an clearly said muslims must follow muhammad as their example, therefore pious muslims would also try to married very young girl in the light of their efforts to emulate Islamic Prophet Muhammad.

https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&q=islam child bride&tbs=imgo:1

Edited by Torolol
sago

All I can say is that there's none so blind who don't want to see....

Brys
10 minutes ago, Torolol said:

actually its was started by Islamic most exemplary model, the Prophet Muhammad.

Muhammad asking for his friend daughter which about 6 years old at that time to be his wife.

Since Qur'an clearly said muslims must follow muhammad as their example, therefore pious muslims would also try to married very young girl in the light of their efforts to emulate Islamic Prophet Muhammad.

Okay. As I said, I guess, I'm mostly ignorant about religions.

(out of topic : fun that this website, called "faithfreedom", has a section dedicated to leaving islam, but not about other religions.)

Son_Of_Dad

Queue the leftards standing gobsmacked before starting to blame everyone else for this behaviour

restroom
29 minutes ago, Torolol said:

actually its was started by Islamic most exemplary model, the Prophet Muhammad (he was about 51 years old that that time).

That's the one thing I don't get about Islam generally. If you look at history back then it wasn't unusual to wed what we see today as a child. Mostly because the life expectancy was that much less than it is today. I also question the actual age of Muhammad at the time and believe he would have been younger than what is believed. Maybe he was perceived as older in order to make him more respectable at the time as an elder?

However, Muslims appear to take the teachings of Muhammad as absolute, so, whilst times have changed and moved on and it is now no longer ok and there is no need to marry so young, Muslims still believe it is the right and normal thing to do.

These kind of beliefs are what make it difficult for Muslims to accept the western worlds way of life, because we have in essence moved on in evolution and they appear to have stuck themselves solidly in the past.

That's not to say that this cant change through education etc. Not ALL Muslims still have this belief. Most second generation Muslims in the western world, whilst following their religion, also adapt their belief with common day western life. Its mostly refugees who are coming over with the brainwashed belief that WE are wrong for not following the teachings of Muhammad in its exact form. This is through lack of education in many of those countries, which in turn is due to war.

Some EU countries had a great way of dealing with this. They have accepted the refugees, however they did confine them to a specific area. They then provided water, food, clothing and a home to them in that area along with a teacher who sat and taught them about their culture and language. Most up and left to try and get to Germany and some went back home, but in the end none of them wanted to learn to adapt and the country now has no refugees. This kind of proved a point that many of these refugees want nothing more than a free hand out.

All this, but I still don't think you can say that Muslims in general are "the problem". Refugees possibly, but not Muslims as a general group.

FloatingFatMan
4 hours ago, brpsycho said:

(out of topic : fun that this website, called "faithfreedom", has a section dedicated to leaving islam, but not about other religions.)

That's because other religions don't murder you for trying to leave...

• Like 1
Brys
29 minutes ago, FloatingFatMan said:

That's because other religions don't murder you for trying to leave...

Good point I guess... Well some do but they're technically called "sect" not religion.

Gabe84

Blame it on the authorities.

I'm a cultural mediator and have been working with refugees for almost 1 year now.

We have 196 guys we take care of, the vast majority of them comes from Africa, around 30 from Pakistan.

The Pakistani guys are very kind-hearted, they're really nice people, they're very respectful and polite; they lack in hygiene though, both personal hygiene and household hygiene, their apartments are always a mess, dirty and with 4-5 days worth of trash left abandoned near the trash bins. They are also, let's say, conservative, and I mean they seem to be coming straight from Europe's Middle Ages, religion for them is absolute, it is their everything and they still do not recognize the authority of women, or even that women are equal to men, gender equality is a concept that Pakistanis and Africans alike find laughable. They don't seem to be wanting to adapt to us anytime soon but at least they don't create problems, they don't complain about our way of doing things and about our food - we have a canteen for refugees, we've closed all their kitchens because of hygiene concerns.

Guys from French speaking African countries are also very easy to deal with, most of them are respectful, polite and some of them motivated to improve themselves, and by improve themselves I mean learning Italian and upgrading their skills.

This applies to all of them, they have skills, but their skills are either outdated or useless in Europe, and most of the guys, a good 80%, don't seem to realize that, or they don't seem to be wanting to realize that.

Guys from English speaking African countries are a different story.

Guys from The Gambia and Ghana are generally easy going, although a bit lazy and they are sometimes obnoxious.

Nigerians are the worst of the lot. Most of the Nigerian guys we have are very aggressive, very few of them are economic migrants, most of them left Nigeria to flee from feuds between "secret cults", basically small mafia organizations, and that becomes clear observing their behavior. As I said, 90/95% of them are aggressive, lazy and obnoxious, they complain about everything, from the apartments they have to the food, from the bureaucratic procedures to the fact that they have to learn Italian, and 9 out of 10 among them spend their days panhandling in front of supermarkets, we have reported this to the authorities but they do not seem to care.

One thing that applies to all of them is the fact that the cultural gap between us and them is huge, is bigger than you can imagine. They don't even imagine that religious dogmas can be disagreed with and most of them, as I said a good 80%, are very lazy, or they seem to be perfectly happy with having a hard job that pays 2€ per hour, even if we are offering them the opportunity to have a substantial better future, if they can get the protection, and most of them never will, they don't show even the slightest will to improve, they seem to think that some kind of solution will eventually magically fall from the sky, and they just spend their days sleeping, playing football, play with their smartphones or hogging our office's wi-fi to use YouTube, Facebook and Whatsapp.

If I have to say a number I'd say that less than 30 guys are showing a strong will to improve, even less show a will to adapt, I'd say around 10/15, but among those who are actively trying to improve I'd say that at least they accept our way of doing things without complaining, they accept that they're in a foreign country and realize we'll never adapt to them, maybe they won't change but at least they are accepting this reality.

FloatingFatMan

Why aren't the Pakistani guys being sent back? There's no war etc to flee from, there...

• Like 1
troysavary
4 hours ago, FloatingFatMan said:

Why aren't the Pakistani guys being sent back? There's no war etc to flee from, there...

That is a very good question.

Gabe84
4 hours ago, FloatingFatMan said:

Because, except for a few countries like Somalia, Eritrea, Syria, tribunals don't really care about the situation in your country. Guys from those countries will get protection no matter what, but for other people tribunals are interested in your personal story.

Guys from Pakistan tell stories about being persecuted by the Talibans because of their ethnicity, and by ethnicity I mean belonging to a certain tribe and for some obscure reason the Talibans hate them even though they're muslims.

So as long as your story is plausible and you can prove that either you personally or members of your ethnicity or social group are being persecuted based on the fact that they belong to a certain social group you will get 5 years protection. The only Pakistanis that will not get the protection are those who had stayed in another country who signed the Geneva Convention before asking for political asylum in another country; because having stayed in a country which is member of the Geneva Convention and having not asked for political asylum there, but later moving to another country and ask for political asylum in this other country, automatically disqualifies you from the chance of getting that status, and many Pakistani guys were staying in Greece before and left once the Greek economy collapsed, or they left Pakistan years ago and moved to the UAE or other countries in that area, and it's hard to believe that you'd go there to seek better protection of your human rights.

Many stories of African guys are, literally, related to family feuds, like "My grandfather did something and now that family wants to kill us", or guys from Gambia they say they're being persecuted by the dictator, but it's very hard to make a tribunal believe that a muslim etherosexual almost illiterate farmer/carpenter is being persecuted by a muslim dictator, especially if you have no proof whatsoever, or when you go face a tribunal and tell them "I'm afraid I'll be the victim of black magic spells". Judges know very well the situation in those areas, they know what's going on, so they can discern between a credible story and outright lies just because you don't want to say "I'm fleeing from poverty", which is a very dire situation, but that doesn't qualify you for international protection.

The same goes for guys from Bangladesh, that country has enjoyed democracy, stability and timid growth since 1991, it's clear that they're all economic migrants, especially when you know they've been living abroad for years now and they're muslims.

99,9% of African migrants are economic migrants, they're just leaving peaceful but poor countries, places like Senegal, Ivory Coast, Guinea, Togo, Mali are peaceful places with no persecution, they're "just" poor, many of them left their countries before this migrant crisis even started and they were staying in Libya, so after Libya's system collapsed they fled Libya too, or they were just waiting for an opportunity to come to Europe since Gaddafi imprisoned and enslaved them all.

One thing that police confirmed to me as 99% true is that, probably, someone in Africa studied and discovered the Geneva Convention and told smugglers to tell migrants to say they were asylum seekers as soon as they arrived in Europe, because we've had migrants for years but no one ever talked about political asylum.