How can i clean the scratches on my New nintendo 3DS XL faceplate?

I bought my Nintendo 3DS XL on the 26th of may, and i've been taking good care of it. I haven't dropped it, haven't laid it on any scratchy scritchy surfaces, and i always kept it closed when not playing it. But for some reason or another, the faceplate keeps collecting light scratches. Is there any way i can clean them? If so, what should i use? I can't seem to take pictures since every picture i take crosses over the 2MB limit.

Screen protectors are you only real option. Plastic scratches, Nintendo's especially as they don't do anything to prevent it like using Gorilla Glass. 

I believe the OP is talking about the outer plastic shell, not the screens.

There wouldn't be any way to repair the shell now. However, you can replace the top and bottom plate quite easily. You just need a .00 Phillips head screwdriver, a little elbow grease and patience. Parts are available for LL models (the Asian version of the XL) on eBay etc. The bottom plate is held on by two screws at the top near the 3DS cart slow. Unscrew then push down away from the cart slot. The front plate is held on by 4 screws hidden under the rubber tabs in each corner of the screen. It can be a little tough to pull it away from the LCD screen, but just gently pry it with spudgers.

Buy a carry case to prevent further scratches too (Y)

29 minutes ago, Riva said:

Gorilla glass isn't scratch proof, it is only shatter proof

No even the 1st version of Gorilla glass was very scratch proof I used to demo it to clients with keys and razor blades never had a scratch yet