And this is someone that makes over $100,00K a year.. END USERS.....

Last week, same person

"WIll this effect cell phones?" when replying to an e-mail that was 2 weeks old, about a "desk phone outage" that was resolved in 30 minutes after the e-mail went out.

Took me a second. Personally, I blame the badly designed dialog window (which we know users don't actually read) ... There's way too much text on there that's mostly irrelevant or redundant and the (most prominent) bottom half looks like it's about printer ink in some way if you glance at it. 

50 minutes ago, xendrome said:

This literally just came across my e-mail.. FML... this person makes over $100,000K a year, intelligence level 0 and names removed to protect the innocent :o

omfg.jpg

Hilary Clinton makes $500,000.00 per speech and she doesn't know the difference between a classified document and an unclassified one :shiftyninja:. At least this person isn't running for president!

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, SpeedyTheSnail said:

Hilary Clinton makes $500,000.00 per speech and she doesn't know the difference between a classified document and an unclassified one :shiftyninja:. At least this person isn't running for president!

True, but this person is a Government employee, so close :o

You're wrong @xendrome! There is a special type of printer cartridge, developed by NASA, now used by the military, that has built in paper. Long gone are the days of buying both. I currently use this new technology here at home. What's great is that I can easily upgrade the memory and the GPU on this printer. My print jobs are super duper fast.

3 minutes ago, JHBrown said:

You're wrong @xendrome! There is a special type of printer cartridge, developed by NASA, now used by the military, that has built in paper. Long gone are the days of buying both. I currently use this new technology here at home. What's great is that I can easily upgrade the memory and the GPU on this printer. My print jobs are super duper fast.

Nice, so the ink actually prints the paper as it prints the content :o It's like a flat, 3d printer. lol 

Next she'll be asking for white ink.

That's the thing that grinds me about working in the IT field. We don't get paid great compared to people who get paid inflated salaries, but don't appear to have a clue what they are doing. There are many in my work place who we end up doing their actual work for... and they get paid a HUGE amount.