instant gaming.com Are they legit....In ref to previous post thats locked i have started a new thread....

Hi guys im new here but thought rather than just leech and read your threads i best do my bit and contribute to your site its only fare!, I was reading a thread which is now locked and i was unable to reply to it as it was created in 2014, so i have some more information about the site that i feel is imperative!!

when you try to trace the location of "instant gaming.com" all the sites come up with Nothing?? its totally private and why is that surely as a large company or a genuine trader they would at least have the address on the sites like " http://whois.domaintools.com/

But they dont! there is nothing anywhere i that isnt a good sign! i have recently well within the last 24 hours had an issue with them! my American mate whos a dedicated Marine of 20+ years is also an Avid gamer like me! however we are gamers on mainly Arma 2/BF3/4 etc and i said to instant gaming i will be buying keys every few months as we have been gaming (My friend and i) since the 80's and when we go on some BF3 servers they dont like how we game as we are dedicated snipers and from time to time we get high scores and people call us hackers and we get banned from some servers but we are not? its took many 100' of hours playing games like BF3 to get to where we are in fact we have youtube videos of us playing!

So after telling instant gaming we will be needing these keys every few months and bare in mind a BF3 key is only £4 or below from them so they asked me to merge my account with my gmail to which i asked what exactly did they mean? they said merge my PP account as well? i was like WHY and HOW? they didnt reply but the problem for me is i had already tried to buy from them and the transaction was "Pending" its also worth noting this site demands you have to send them PHOTO ID to them to prove you are who you are (DODGY) i had weeks ago sent them a photo of my id BUT covered over the main details and i had also bought keys off them the day i did this so i thought it was all ok? some 24 hours later they have stopped me from creating a new ticket to support and im furious!!! i wanted to let people know about this site i think anyone who is thinking of using them to AVOID at all costs! you must get a sites details before you start to join more so their demands of sending them your ID? is this even legal? some back street workhouse which has a XP running £100 pc has like thousands of peoples ID's and whats the bets they are cloning peoples ID's!!!

So here is that additional information i said i would share and you can make your own mind up!!

https://www.instant-gaming.com/en/

Instant Gaming Limited
Suite 2611, Langham Place Office Tower
8 Argyle Street Mongkok
Kowloon Hong Kong

ALARM BELLS RINGING YET?? If you google the address its a top end business tower! does selling CD keys make THAT much money?? i think its most likely a fake address but from the correct location!!

Here is the original thread from this site:  

• 1 year later...
On 3/2/2018 at 10:17 AM, kut said:

Hello,

I've just bought Roller Coaster tycoon and it works. 

I've recieved the code.

Rukze,

Kut

That doesn't make them legit.