'Attack' In Nice: 'At Least 60 Dead' As Truck Hits Crowd

2 minutes ago, trag3dy said:

I just heard that it may be up to  73. They also found weapons in the truck.

Just now, Stoffel said:

Aren't you always the one saying we should wait until all the facts are known when it's related to your gun toting nutcases or when the police goes overboard with violence and kills yet another black man. At that point it's always, oh we have to wait until all the facts areknown, now it's straight away, oh must be muslims.

It seems you have a lot of hate and prejudice in you. Were you a cop before?

What I was back in 1970 is not relevant. I just supplied a link look at it.

1 minute ago, Stoffel said:

Aren't you always the one saying we should wait until all the facts are known when it's related to your gun toting nutcases or when the police goes overboard with violence and kills yet another black man. At that point it's always, oh we have to wait until all the facts areknown, now it's straight away, oh must be muslims.

Aren't you doing the same thing by saying all cops have hate and prejudice?

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Stoffel said:

Cops kill more whites than blacks. Get off your irrelevant leftist propaganda.

We, including Gary --are living in reality. you should join us.

Just now, xendrome said:

Aren't you doing the same thing by saying all cops have hate and prejudice?

Sure, but that doesn't matter when talking to Gary7! It's not like his posts and links make sense

• Like 2

I'm waiting for world celebrities to chime in on #CommonSenseDrivingLaws and a ban on #AssaultVehicles and preventing people on terror watch lists from buying vehicles so that I can retweet it and show how #progressive I am and concerned about the root causes of this violence.

• Like 2

Bastille day is their Independence day. The driver has been killed. The driver jumped out of the truck and started firing on the crowd before he was killed.

16 minutes ago, J. X. Maxwell said:

Most likely Islam.

STOP jumping to conclusions!!!! It could easily have been a crazed Calvinist outraged about the 16th century St. Bartholomew Massacre. 

What kind of crazy recent events around the world would make you believe this has anything to do with the #ReligionofPeace

Edited by G.i.b.b.s

11 minutes ago, blank said:

Cops kill more whites than blacks. Get off your irrelevant leftist propaganda.

We, including Gary --are living in reality. you should join us.

This has nothing to do with cops killing more whites than blacks.

My argument was that Gary7 is always the first to shout that we should wait with condemning police or some random white shooter until all the facts are known.

Yet today we can shout Islamic Terrorist, no problem, before we even know who the killer is/was.

If that sounds fair to you, fine by me, in my book that's hypocritical!

12 minutes ago, G.i.b.b.s said:

I'm waiting for world celebrities to chime in on #CommonSenseDrivingLaws and a ban on #AssaultVehicles and preventing people on terror watch lists from buying vehicles so that I can retweet it and show how #progressive I am and concerned about the root causes of this violence.

But only after we blame white males and christians.

The driver is dead it will not take long to determine what he is. The US Government is considering it Terrorism until they determine otherwise.

25 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

The driver is dead it will not take long to determine what he is. The US Government is considering it Terrorism until they determine otherwise.

And why does it matter what the US Government calls it? They should mind their own damn business for once.

• Like 2

I wonder how long it'll take Europe to figure out this problem. How many more rapes and murders have to happen before Europe stops telling itself the lie of multiculturalism.  How much more of this neurotic self-hating do Europeans have to work though before they have enough?

• Like 2

Just now, seta-san said:

I wonder how long it'll take Europe to figure out this problem. How many more rapes and murders have to happen before Europe stops telling itself the lie of multiculturalism.  How much more of this neurotic self-hating do Europeans have to work though before they have enough?

They need to secure their borders. If they cannot see that they are blind.

Wow. :no: Absolutely terrible crime that's been committed there. My thoughts and sympathies go to all affected. This kind of atrocity needs to end.

28 minutes ago, wakjak said:

And why does it matter what the US Government calls it? They should mind their own damn business for once.

Umm, because there may be American citizens there affected/deceased or how about that it's our oldest ally and probably a result of a common evil both nations face, or the US may have intelligence they need to share with French authorities or vis-versa. 

21 minutes ago, seta-san said:

Progressives fear the absolute horror of being un-PC and labeled racist/anti-Islamists/xenohobic/nationalistic more than they fear being massacred by terrorists.  

24 minutes ago, seta-san said:

Out of interest, how do you suggest the problem be solved?

Quite honestly, [snip] being PC about it. And I'm TRANSGENDER. This whole PC CRAP needs to stop already. I identify as a member of one of the so-called "PC-Effected, Socio-Identity Groups" (for lack of a better descriptor) -- but guess what? MOST OF US ARE SICK OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS TOO. 

lot of us are MODERATE. In fact, MOST of us are. Some of us are (gasp) even Conservative!!! For every "Liberal" you'll see or hear about, there are no less than TWENTY LGBTGQ+ (whatever the identifying pronoun of the week is) who are NOT in any way, shape or form part of the PC, Third Wave of Feminism, SJW, or any of that other business that is tearing Western Civilization to shreds.

We're as sick to death of this business as the rest of the intelligent, critically-thinking and self-perpetuating Populace are. We've had it up to *here* with the niceties of Political Correctness and Social Justice. Progress was made, within reason. Equality was achieved, as was right and good. That's all most of us wanted.

Now it's time to stop being afraid of offending the next blade of grass simply because it's got the emotional resiliency of a cloud of smoke. Life is [bleeping] unfair, class. You're going to hear things and have things said to you that you're going to simply have to deal with, get over, and carry on. That's LIFE. It's unfair, and it's crappy, but that's the way it is.

So let's get that point driven into the ground firmly, as the first Guide-Wire.

Just now, Unobscured Vision said:

Quite honestly, [snip] being PC about it. And I'm TRANSGENDER. This whole PC CRAP needs to stop already. I identify as a member of one of the so-called "PC-Effected, Socio-Identity Groups" (for lack of a better descriptor) -- but guess what? MOST OF US ARE SICK OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS TOO. 

lot of us are MODERATE. In fact, MOST of us are. Some of us are (gasp) even Conservative!!! For every "Liberal" you'll see or hear about, there are no less than TWENTY LGBTGQ+ (whatever the identifying pronoun of the week is) who are NOT in any way, shape or form part of the PC, Third Wave of Feminism, SJW, or any of that other business that is tearing Western Civilization to shreds.

We're as sick to death of this business as the rest of the intelligent, critically-thinking and self-perpetuating Populace are. We've had it up to *here* with the niceties of Political Correctness and Social Justice. Progress was made, within reason. Equality was achieved, as was right and good. That's all most of us wanted.

Now it's time to stop being afraid of offending the next blade of grass simply because it's got the emotional resiliency of a cloud of smoke. Life is [bleeping] unfair, class. You're going to hear things and have things said to you that you're going to simply have to deal with, get over, and carry on. That's LIFE. It's unfair, and it's crappy, but that's the way it is.

So let's get that point driven into the ground firmly, as the first Guide-Wire.

Transgender has nothing what so ever to do with this horrible event. My God are people going insane????

Just now, Gary7 said:

Transgender has nothing what so ever to do with this horrible event. My God are people going insane????

Nope. Just making a point that Political Correctness is something that most people are fed up with. :) 

• Like 2