Hillary Clinton is losing her mind and the election...(thank God)...2016

8 hours ago, Dot Matrix said:

Ok, How about the NY Time's 41% for Clinton to Trump's 39%?

Or even NBC News has Clinton above Trump (Not counting swing states): http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election

I trust these sites more than I trust YouTube videos and posts spouting rhetorical nonsense in CAPS LOCK.

LOL You trust American News polls? That's a laugh in itself...ESPECIALLY the Clinton loving New York Times, they are biased as hell... and paid off to be so ...

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Raze said:

With any luck he'll request that they close the thread.  A well known modus operandi.

not going to happen

16 hours ago, jjkusaf said:

What - the - heck are you talking about?  Code of Conduct, UCMJ, Bowe Bergdahl?  What does that have to do with his disparaging remarks about McCain?

Also, I suggest you look up the UCMJ ... because nowhere does it say you can not "cooperate" with your captors...as long as it doesn't bring harm to the US, fellow prisoners, preferential treatment, goes against regulations ... etc.  That is besides the point though and off topic.

If I am captured I will continue to resist by all means available. I will make every effort to escape and to aid others to escape. I will accept neither parole nor special favors from the enemy.

That aside, McCain is as useful as teats on a bull. His whole claim to fame is "I was captured".. Nothing he did in his Military career was distinguishing besides that and the merits of his incarceration are debatable. Nor has he done anything of note as a politician other than run for President, not that I would call that noteworthy.

3 hours ago, hagjohn said:

Wait till you figure out that the GOP lies just as much, if not more, than the Democrats. 

They may lie but to to Congress. This thread is Not a conspiracy theory it is factual.

2 hours ago, Gary7 said:

his thread is Not a conspiracy theory

According to Mods. They disagree.

2 hours ago, Gary7 said:

They may lie but to to Congress.

If you truly believe that, you've got your head buried into the sand.

Just now, wakjak said:

According to Mods. They disagree.

If you truly believe that, you've got your head buried into the sand.

At lest I do not have it where yours is. :pHC lied to Congress this cannot be denied.

Please keep this respectful - If not warns will be handed out and the thread locked.

If you don't like an opinion here, lets just leave it at that and move on please.

Just now, Skiver said:

Please keep this respectful - If not warns will be handed out and the thread locked.

If you don't like an opinion here, lets just leave it at that and move on please.

Fine I will just report the next one.

23 hours ago, Stoffel said:

So you feel there is nothing wrong with creating a database for Muslims, but you go ape ###### over people suggesting there should be a national gun registry? 

There is a national gun registry for new arms sales via the ATF forms filled out at purchase. Handguns even more so because of age restrictions and the vast majority of states requiring the recording of private handgun sales via similar set of forms.

That said, weapons produced before 1968 often did not have serial numbers, I have several, so how do you trace those?

On 7/16/2016 at 8:02 PM, Gary7 said:

She is a proven liar by the FBI director

Do you want a liar as POTUS?

Isn't lying a required job skill for politics? :huh:

ALL politicians lie. And you can't expect a President to set aside all that experience of using lies to advance his career and get things done.

The problem is the degree of the lie and the consequences of the lie or the actions lied about. It isn't that Hillary lied; it's what she's lied about.

Just now, DConnell said:

Isn't lying a required job skill for politics? :huh:

ALL politicians lie. And you can't expect a President to set aside all that experience of using lies to advance his career and get things done.

The problem is the degree of the lie and the consequences of the lie or the actions lied about. It isn't that Hillary lied; it's what she's lied about.

She lied to Congress which is a Felony. She should be prosecuted for it. The last I heard The Congress was sending a Notice to The FBI. I expect a POTUS without a background like hers. Four people in Benghazi are dead. Sometimes Politicians lie to the people for various reasons such as National Security, but when you are sworn in to tell the truth and the whole truth and nothing but the truth, it matters . She took that oath and has to be held accountable for her actions. She is not above The Law. If you took that same oath and lied , you would have been charged already. The secret Meetings with Lynch and Bill Clinton for 30 minutes on a Private Jet in Phoenix does not tell you something? The fact that The FBI verbally convicted her in the first part of his speech and then said no charges to be filed as there was no Intent. If you read the law that she broke, intent is not required. She has no experience in Running The Government she has experience of trashing Air Force One and stealing many items from the White House. She has Four years of failed experience at the State Department. So if you want to compare experience she is equal with Trump. Except for the pending Perjury charge. The fix is in, if you do not believe that, I own some swamp water down in Florida to sell  you.:)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

She lied to Congress which is a Felony. She should be prosecuted for it. The last I heard The Congress was sending a Notice to The FBI. I expect a POTUS without a background like hers. Four people in Benghazi are dead. Sometimes Politicians lie to the people for various reasons such as National Security, but when you are sworn in to tell the truth and the whole truth and nothing but the truth, it matters . She took that oath and has to be held accountable for her actions. She is not above The Law. If you took that same oath and lied , you would have been charged already. The secret Meetings with Lynch and Bill Clinton for 30 minutes on a Private Jet in Phoenix does not tell you something? The fact that The FBI verbally convicted her in the first part of his speech and then said no charges to be filed as there was no Intent. If you read the law that she broke, intent is not required. She has no experience in Running The Government she has experience of trashing Air Force One and stealing many items from the White House. She has Four years of failed experience at the State Department. So if you want to compare experience she is equal with Trump. Except for the pending Perjury charge. The fix is in, if you do not believe that, I own some swamp water down in Florida to sell  you.:)

Hey, I agree with you - she should be headed to a prison cell, not running for President.

My point is that simply being a liar doesn't make Hillary unsuited, because every politician lies. (How do you tell if a politician is lying? They're breathing.) It's the nature of Hillary's lies that matters.

• Like 1

Just now, DConnell said:

Hey, I agree with you - she should be headed to a prison cell, not running for President.

My point is that simply being a liar doesn't make Hillary unsuited, because every politician lies. (How do you tell if a politician is lying? They're breathing.) It's the nature of Hillary's lies that matters.

She is not suited because she commuted more than one Felony. She could not Today pass an FBI investigation for a Jog there, and people want her as President? I would take Biden over her in a heartbeat.

1 minute ago, Gary7 said:

She is not suited because she commuted more than one Felony. She could not Today pass an FBI investigation for a Jog there, and people want her as President? I would take Biden over her in a heartbeat.

Never said the lies were the only reason. Why are you arguing with someone who agrees with you?

I was addressing the "Do you want a liar as POTUS?" comment, nothing more. And if that were a criterion, no politician in history would ever have been elected to the office. No politician is to be believed. No politician is to be trusted.

4 minutes ago, DConnell said:

Never said the lies were the only reason. Why are you arguing with someone who agrees with you?

I was addressing the "Do you want a liar as POTUS?" comment, nothing more. And if that were a criterion, no politician in history would ever have been elected to the office. No politician is to be believed. No politician is to be trusted.

I am not arguing but Trust is import, many trusted Obama and look what we got. Not every politician is dishonest, most maybe are,  and that is one reason Trump got the most votes in the history of a POTUS Primary.

22 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

I am not arguing but Trust is import, many trusted Obama and look what we got. Not every politician is dishonest, most maybe are,  and that is one reason Trump got the most votes in the history of a POTUS Primary.

Yes, she is a liar (so is Trump) what else is new?  Come election time I'll be voting for her over the over-sized oompa loompa in a heart beat.

Edited by primortal

Just now, primortal said:

Yes, she is a liar (so is Trump) what else is knew?  Come election time I'll be voting for her over the over-sized umpa loompa in a heart beat.

OK that is 1 for Hillary.:)

3 minutes ago, primortal said:

Yes, she is a liar (so is Trump) what else is knew?  Come election time I'll be voting for her over the over-sized umpa loompa in a heart beat.

And I'll take the Oompa Loompa over Crooked Hillary.

3 hours ago, DocM said:

There is a national gun registry for new arms sales via the ATF forms filled out at purchase. Handguns even more so because of age restrictions and the vast majority of states requiring the recording of private handgun sales via similar set of forms.

That said, weapons produced before 1968 often did not have serial numbers, I have several, so how do you trace those?

Even today its legal to buy gun parts, register the parts, and then bore the serial numbers off the gun parts...  gotta love it!