Hillary Clinton is losing her mind and the election...(thank God)...2016


 Share

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Dot Matrix said:

Indeed.

 

 

 

That is rich ... LMAO.  0% black voter support....does seem a bit high though.

 

Both of these sites also support the 0% ... since some here seem to have a problem with Twitter. :) 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/07/13/new-polls-in-pennsylvania-and-ohio-show-donald-trump-with-0-percent-of-the-black-vote/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-polls-at-zero-black-swing-state-voters_us_5787f375e4b0867123e0681b

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

And what is King's political stance?

 

And what's with all the hate for USC and the Los Angeles Times (a liberal newspaper)?  (And the USC is the University of Southern California - the Trojans - not the University of South Carolina - the Gamecocks.)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, jjkusaf said:

That is rich ... LMAO.  0% black voter support....does seem a bit high though.

 

Both of these sites also support the 0% ... since some here seem to have a problem with Twitter. :) 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/07/13/new-polls-in-pennsylvania-and-ohio-show-donald-trump-with-0-percent-of-the-black-vote/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-polls-at-zero-black-swing-state-voters_us_5787f375e4b0867123e0681b

It is Rich as Trump is tied in Ohio by most polls.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, PGHammer said:

And what is King's political stance?

 

And what's with all the hate for USC and the Los Angeles Times (a liberal newspaper)?  (And the USC is the University of Southern California - the Trojans - not the University of South Carolina - the Gamecocks.)

Hate is all the left has.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, jjkusaf said:

That is rich ... LMAO.  0% black voter support....does seem a bit high though.

 

Both of these sites also support the 0% ... since some here seem to have a problem with Twitter. :) 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/07/13/new-polls-in-pennsylvania-and-ohio-show-donald-trump-with-0-percent-of-the-black-vote/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-polls-at-zero-black-swing-state-voters_us_5787f375e4b0867123e0681b

Gary7 - according to all too many liberals, Blacks vote in a block for Democrats.  Never mind that the DNC has never (as in ever) had a non-White chair - and Debbie Wasserman-Schultz has been only the second female chair of either the DNC or the Convention; the original "hat lady", Rep. Bella Abzug (D-NY) was Convention chair in 1972; the convention that nominated "mister whitewash"; Sen. George McGovern (D-SD).)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, PGHammer said:

Gary7 - according to all too many liberals, Blacks vote in a block for Democrats.  Never mind that the DNC has never (as in ever) had a non-White chair - and Debbie Wasserman-Schultz has been only the second female chair of either the DNC or the Convention; the original "hat lady", Rep. Bella Abzug (D-NY) was Convention chair in 1972; the convention that nominated "mister whitewash"; Sen. George McGovern (D-SD).)

I know The County I live in Ohio is about 99% Democrats, but Trump won this county. You cannot believe anything from Huffington.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, PGHammer said:

And what is King's political stance?

 

And what's with all the hate for USC and the Los Angeles Times (a liberal newspaper)?  (And the USC is the University of Southern California - the Trojans - not the University of South Carolina - the Gamecocks.)

Does it matter?  He was citing the WSJ/NBC/Marist polls.

 

...but anyway .... 0% black voter support in those particular polls.  That, my friends, should tell you a lot about Trump's character.  I mean ... not even 1% ... geesh.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

Hate is all the left has.

Hate? Isn't that all Trump's campaign based off of? Sorry, but mud slinging isn't going to change the poll results. YouTube videos aren't going to change that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

Hate is all the left has.

Oh...the irony of that comment coming from a Trump supporter.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, chrisj1968 said:

A person is always remembered by the course of their lives. She hasn't changed one bit. Benghazi was an example of her contempt for people.  

 

Conspiracy theory nonsense

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Dot Matrix said:

Hate? Isn't that all Trump's campaign based off of? Sorry, but mud slinging isn't going to change the poll results. YouTube videos aren't going to change that.

No it is not Hate is perceived by you. What is on the YouTube Videos are factual and accurate this cannot be denied.

1 minute ago, jjkusaf said:

Oh...the irony of that comment coming from a Trump supporter.

I thought you were better than this. I am an anyone but Clinton supporter. This country has had too many Bush's and Clinton's.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

No it is not Hate is perceived by you. What is on the YouTube Videos are factual and accurate this cannot be denied.

Trump's campaign has been nothing but attacks on minorities, other politicians, and other people who don't fall in line behind him. The man doesn't take "no for an answer. Those who do not submit to his will become targets for personal attacks. He cannot even mention Clinton's name without putting 'crooked' in front. The man is hateful, spiteful, xenophobic, misogynistic, megalomanical, etc. You cannot deny his hated. A trump presidency will be bad for everyone in many different ways.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Dot Matrix said:

Trump's campaign has been nothing but attacks on minorities, other politicians, and other people who don't fall in line behind him. He cannot even mention Clinton's name without putting 'crooked' in front. The man is hateful, spiteful, xenophobic, misogynistic, megalomanical, etc. You cannot deny his hated. A trump presidency will be bad for everyone in many different ways.

He wants to protect our borders so that is hate.. Open borders are not working in The EU.

13 hours ago, Dot Matrix said:

I really wish there was a way to block these threads. Gary7, I'm sorry, but these threads are old, tired, and a bunch of BS. Worse, your use of CAPS LOCK in the title needs to STOP.

 

Fact of the matter is, Hilary still leads in the polls.

I now  think you are right, it is not possible to have a discussion in this forum as it is biased towards the left. But this is NOT BS.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Gary7 said:

He wants to protect our borders so that is hate.. Open borders are not working in The EU.

How does that excuse what I just wrote? How is attacking women protecting anything? How is attacking Muslims protecting anything? How is attacking Mexicans protecting anything? How is attacking military POWs protecting anything? Protecting borders has nothing to do with the hate Trump is spewing against others.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Dot Matrix said:

How does that excuse what I just wrote? How is attacking women protecting anything? How is attacking Muslims protecting anything? How is attacking Mexicans protecting anything? How is attacking military POWs protecting anything? Protecting borders has nothing to do with the hate Trump is spewing against others.

He was one of 17 and he got the most primary votes in the history of this country.  This must tell you something. Do not believe every poll you see even exit polling is wrong sometimes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, TechJunkie81 said:

I feel truly sorry for you Gary7.

 

Cheetoh Jesus will never become President.

There is no need to get personal.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

Hate is all the left has.

Yes, because republicans sure love those minorities -

 

i.e Latinos, blacks, gays, non-Christians, college students, and no so minorities like liberals... enough to the point where they gerrymander districts and pass legislation preventing said mentions from voting.

 

Let the love flow from the Republicans, just as long as you're an older, white, christian man.

 

Give me a break. I think it's safe to say we can write you off as nothing more than a usual political bot spewing rhetoric like your quote, and not bother debating any political "discussion" you may offer.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Gary7 said:

He was one of 17 and he got the most primary votes in the history of this country.  This must tell you something. Do not believe every poll you see even exit polling is wrong sometimes.

The only thing it tells me is that he gave a voice to all the hateful, resentful people still in our country. He constantly re-tweets KKK, and white supremacist propaganda on Twitter for crying out loud. He even refused to disavow David Duke. He claims he didn't even "know nothing about them."

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Dot Matrix said:

The only thing it tells me is that he gave a voice to all the hateful, resentful people still in our country. He constantly re-tweets KKK, and white supremacist propaganda on Twitter for crying out loud. He even refused to disavow David Duke. He claims he didn't even "know nothing about them."

I now  think you are right, it is not possible to have a discussion in this forum as it is biased towards the left.

You all can continue with you BS, I am done here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Gary7 said:

Yes but it is just fine to slam Trump all day long.

I am not falling for that strawman argument.

 

Show me a few cases of "slamming Trump all day long".

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

I now  think you are right, it is not possible to have a discussion in this forum as it is biased towards the left.

The only thing I am biased against is hatred towards others, and this man is full of it. Anyone who doesn't submit to the will of Donald J. Trump becomes a target of hatred. That's all that comes out of this man's mouth.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

15 minutes ago, Dot Matrix said:

The only thing I am biased against is hatred towards others, and this man is full of it. Anyone who doesn't submit to the will of Donald J. Trump becomes a target of hatred. That's all that comes out of this man's mouth.

Dangit .... took the words right out of my mouth.  I don't care...left, right, down the middle ... whatever ... my only bias is against hateful rhetoric.

 

Edit:  Furthermore ... you can see it when someone writes a bad article about him.  He attacks that person...or that news agency.  So, John Doe from JohnDoe's Politics ... writes an article saying Trump wouldn't be a good POTUS because of x,y and z.  Trump's come back is John Doe is stupid (or along those lines) and so is JohnDoe's Politics.  He doesn't address the x,y and z substance ... he just attacks the opinion and/or facts presented in the article.  He doesn't say that he respectfully disagrees with John Doe and here is why x,y and z are inaccurate.  I swear, his counter arguments are straight from the playground.

Edited by jjkusaf
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

I now  think you are right, it is not possible to have a discussion in this forum as it is biased towards the left.

You all can continue with you BS, I am done here.

Using facts in an argument doesn't give a bias toward the left.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By zikalify
      Google to de-rank RT and Sputnik news outlets
      by Paul Hill



      In a recent Q and A between Alphabet chairman, Eric Schmidt, and journalists, it was admitted that Google is trying to find a way to de-rank the RT and Sputnik news outlets on Google News, which are often critical about the West and particularly its collective foreign policy. Ever since the election of Donald Trump, U.S. politicians have been trying to draw links between the Russian state, which partially funds RT and Sputnik, and Trump’s election win.

      Schmidt said that Google was trying to find a way to make news from RT and Sputnik appear lower in the Google News rankings so that less people would end up on the sites. He did reiterate, however, that he didn’t want to ban the sites outright because “that’s not how we operate.”

      Sputnik and RT’s Editor-in-Chief Margarita Simonyan responded to the news saying:

      The company’s decision to de-rank RT is quite baffling considering that it recently stated that RT didn’t break the rules on its other platform, YouTube, at all in the election process or at any other time. Google, Facebook, and Twitter all stated that while there were Russian presences on their platforms, but that their reach was miniscule.

      As a side note, it’s important to mention that Eric Schmidt has been referred to by Hillary Clinton as a “longtime friend” and that he was spotted at the Clinton campaign headquarters on election night wearing a staffer’s badge.

      Source: BBC News

    • By Vlad Dudau
      17 million tweets went out during last night's presidential debate, most of them about Trump
      by Vlad Dudau



      Yesterday’s presidential debate in the US was a big deal, with enthusiasm, irony, outrage and sarcasm reaching epic proportions online. Twitter, the popular social network, says that the event prompted a new record for the company, with over 17 million tweets being sent out by those following live.

      The social media platform says that overall questions and tweets were a record for any presidential debate, and that a large number of these were related to Donald Trump’s attitude towards women. In terms of actual policy, terrorism, foreign affairs, the economy, healthcare and guns were the most tweeted subjects. The debate also sparked its own hashtags, including #MuslimsReportStuff and #LockerRoomTalkIn5Words. This was the most RT'd tweet:

      Trump walked away at the end of the night with 16,000 new followers, while Clinton gained 25,000 new followers over the course of the debate.

      The news comes just as Twitter has been struggling to gain new users and as the social network has been considering putting itself up for sale. Bids from big players like Disney, Verizon, Microsoft, and Salesforce were expected, but more recent reports indicate that bidders have now backed off, leaving the stagnant company in a cooling off period.

      Perhaps the presidential debate shows once again that Twitter’s biggest asset, and its strength relies on covering live events in real-time.

      Source: Twitter

    • By Torolol
      My opinion: I'm actually surprised that Hillary's rivals hasn't use this issues yet.
       
      Whats yours opinion, takes, comments?
    • By zikalify
      Hillary Clinton used BleachBit to wipe emails
      by Paul Hill



      The open source disk cleaning application, BleachBit, got quite a decent ad pitch from the world of politics after it was revealed lawyers of the presidential hopeful, Hillary Clinton, used the software to wipe her email servers. Clinton is currently in hot water, being accused of using private servers for storing sensitive emails.

      South Carolina Representative, Trey Gowdy, spoke to Fox news about Hillary Clinton's lawyers using BleachBit to wipe the private servers. He said:

      Two of the main features that are listed on the BleachBit website include “Shred files to hide their contents and prevent data recovery”, and “Overwrite free disk space to hide previously deleted files”. These two features would make it pretty difficult for anyone trying to recover the deleted emails.

      A visit to the BleachBit website shows that the software maker is quite pleased with itself, even misquoting Gowdy just to hammer home how well its software works. A red alert box on the homepage of the BleachBit software reads 'South Carolina Rep. Trey Gowdy, says Hillary Clinton's team deleted emails “so even God couldn't read them” using BleachBit'.

      BleachBit said in its blog post that it hasn't received a warrant or subpoena yet and that the cleaning process isn't reversible anyway. After the news that Clinton used the software broke, traffic to the site spiked. The site saw a second, bigger, spike after the story went viral on Twitter.

      Source: BleachBit via Politico |Email image via Shutterstock



    • By Rich Woods
      No, Google is not modifying search results when you search for Hillary Clinton
      by Rich Woods

      If you're a social media user and you've been online over the last day, you've probably seen SourceFed's video indicting Google for altering search results in favor of Hillary Clinton.

      Indeed, the facts presented in the video are completely true. The suggested searches in Bing and Google are entirely different and Google's results are far more favorable to Clinton.

      But that's why we reach out for comment before throwing around accusations.

      Google provided a very simple explanation to Buzzfeed:

      The statement seems to be entirely accurate, as we get the following results when searching for "Charles Manson cri":

      And when we check Bing:



      The video has been shared over 12 million times in under 24 hours, so the question of who might be altering public opinion might have an entirely different answer.

      Google's Matt Cutts took to Twitter to say the following:

      Certainly, it helps to reach out for comment. With that in mind, we've reached out to SourceFed to see what the site has to say. We'll let you know if we hear anything.

      Source: BuzzFeed