This is Scary stuff, folks!

• 2 weeks later...

Within the first few minutes she talks about how Windows turns on your microphone and transmits voice data directly to MS. 

Hasn't this been debunked already? It's on by default because cortana makes use of it. As for it transmitting voice data that would use up a lot of bandwidth and if it were true people would likely have noticed by now?

I'm not going to bother watching the rest of the video but I'll bet she talks about all the telemetry data they collect and I'll also bet she fails to mention how pretty much every other modern OS since at least Windows 7 does the same thing.

2 minutes ago, trag3dy said:

Within the first few minutes she talks about how Windows turns on your microphone and transmits voice data directly to MS. 

Hasn't this been debunked already? It's on by default because cortana makes use of it. As for it transmitting voice data that would use up a lot of bandwidth and if it were true people would likely have noticed by now?

I'm not going to bother watching the rest of the video but I'll bet she talks about all the telemetry data they collect and I'll also bet she fails to mention how pretty much every other modern OS since at least Windows 7 does the same thing.

It's just bad all around. She also thinks the mark of the beast is coming to be. That one is a bee wit crazy.