'Shots fired' in Munich shopping centre, German police deployed

41 minutes ago, NinjaGinger said:

One thing that is not mentioned. They where murdered for one reason, They where not Muslim. Simple but true unfortunately.

Source?

6 hours ago, NinjaGinger said:

The Koran

Religion appears to have had nothing to do with this incident. It was a nutbar, someone fascinated with mass murders and apparently a follower of Anders Breivik.

On 7/22/2016 at 5:24 PM, NinjaGinger said:

How many Germans/Westerners have to die that opening there countries to the enemy is the problem. And I say enemy as they are THE enenmy.

Exactly - How many times does Germany have to be attacked before the idiot Chancellor realizes she made a horrible mistake by greeting these monsters with open arms thereby letting the enemy walk through the front door.

3 hours ago, NinjaGinger said:

You've never read the Koran have you. Do you know how I can tell, you refuse to see  the truth.

Who are you responding to? If me, I have read the Qu'ran, and can even spell it properly.  If you paid any attention, you would know full well where my stance is regarding it, and all other religions.  I despise it just as much as I despise ALL religions, but in this particular shooting, religion does NOT appear to have been the motivation.

It's important to get your facts right before throwing blame about.

4 minutes ago, FloatingFatMan said:

Who are you responding to? If me, I have read the Qu'ran, and can even spell it properly.  If you paid any attention, you would know full well where my stance is regarding it, and all other religions.  I despise it just as much as I despise ALL religions, but in this particular shooting, religion does NOT appear to have been the motivation.

I'm interested in what @NinjaGinger calls "truth"   :rolleyes:

17 hours ago, NinjaGinger said:

One thing that is not mentioned. They where murdered for one reason, They where not Muslim. Simple but true unfortunately.

But actually not true in this case. Had nothing to do with religion this time.

This is exactly why I don't jump on the "those muslims dun it" bandwagon so quickly as others.

5 hours ago, FloatingFatMan said:

You say you've read it, I find that had to believe if of course you are not  one of them, tell me, what does it say about speaking honestly to an Infidel/ Heretic like me if your one of them, and I often hear that its a religion of Peace, Its not in the Koran, (English spelling btw) so where does that lie come from?

49 minutes ago, NinjaGinger said:

You say you've read it, I find that had to believe if of course you are not  one of them, tell me, what does it say about speaking honestly to an Infidel/ Heretic like me if your one of them, and I often hear that its a religion of Peace, Its not in the Koran, (English spelling btw) so where does that lie come from?

Guess you've not been around much for the past 10 years or so, have ya?  OK, I'll bite.

The Qur'an says that Muslims should be truthful to each other unless lying is to smooth over differences, however to non-believers, the Taqiyya (lie) is allowed to advance the cause of Islam and to gain the trust of the non-believe to more easily defeat them.

As for the "religion of peace", if you had read it, you'd know how that claim is further qualified... It's only a religion of peace to other believers, If you're an infidel, you're toast.

But enough already. This incident was NOT connected to religious extremism, so you're completely and utterly wrong.

Anything bad is usually Muslim, oh yea he is Iranian therefore Muslim. As for your points, the Koran tells Muslim to lie to non believers, I would quote it exactly but I cant stand reading so much hate, there is enough already

As far as being a religion of peace, I am glad you admit it's referring to Muslims and hate/kill everyone else. Refreshing to not here the lie that our politicians try to convince us not to feel threatened by a religion of Hate. You also have an interesting take on convincing say your child to remains Muslim when he is old enough to realise how much hate there is in it. No argument, no normal things people do, just kill him to prove your a good Muslim. The amount and twisted  version of your thinking, shows me, your probably one of the enemy anyway.

Well as they say, not all Muslims are terrorists but the majority of terrorist attacks are committed by Muslims. This is the 3rd attack in a week for the state of Bavaria in Germany (axe/knife attack, Munich shopping center, and now a suicide bomb as being the latest). I wonder when the people will say enough is enough. Then again Americans can't ever stricter gun laws going while Germany has one of the strictest gun laws in the country yet still couldn't stop a bad/sick/disturbed/mentally ill person from obtaining one.

7 hours ago, NinjaGinger said:

You also have an interesting take on convincing say your child to remains Muslim when he is old enough to realise how much hate there is in it. No argument, no normal things people do, just kill him to prove your a good Muslim. The amount and twisted  version of your thinking, shows me, your probably one of the enemy anyway.

Umm.. What? Dude.. Are you actually reading the same posts I'm writing? Coz if you are... I think you have some serious issues with your reading comprehension... O.o 

20 hours ago, FloatingFatMan said:

As for the "religion of peace", if you had read it, you'd know how that claim is further qualified... It's only a religion of peace to other believers, If you're an infidel, you're toast.

This part of your reply says death to all non Muslims. and I'm misinterpreting? And now, they kill priests in France?

18 minutes ago, NinjaGinger said:

This part of your reply says death to all non Muslims. and I'm misinterpreting? And now, they kill priests in France?

Yep, clearly a serious problem with reading comprehension. I suggest you go back and read ALL my posts again, and this time get someone to help you with the hard words.

Edited by FloatingFatMan

7 minutes ago, NinjaGinger said:

I'm right, you're wrong, simple. Islam is not peaceful to me and all other non believers.

It's funny because you are arguing with someone who probably agrees with you. Only you seem unaware of it because you're so intent on winning against an argument that isn't being made.

49 minutes ago, NinjaGinger said:

I'm right, you're wrong, simple. Islam is not peaceful to me and all other non believers.

No, you're wrong and making no sense.

50 minutes ago, NinjaGinger said:

Umm, I have never once said it was...  You really do need to work on your reading comprehension mate, because whatever the hell it is you're reading, it's the opposite of what I'm posting...