Weird Phantom Calls with Skype

Weird Issue with Skype, I am running the Skype Preview on the latest Windows 10 build on a Lumia 650. I also have Skype for Linux installed on a separate PC. As far as I know the other end is using a bog standard iPhone 6 with Skype. Now the person was claiming I rang him 5 times throughout the day. I never at all. I just then happened to fire up Skype and apparently I have missed calls from him and It shows a call I made, But I didn't even have the phone then (I was driving). Has anyone else had problems with Phantom Skype calls or Skype making calls you never asked it to. I thought maybe Cortana would have picked up and dialed the number which is weird and bloody scary (I was talking about the person in question to another person but nothing bad haha) .... Is there anyway to check this??

This is Skype to Skype by the way, UK To USA and Visa Versa....

Are there any good alternatives I could suggest to the other person. Easy as possible? Facetime isn't an option....

wp_ss_20160731_0001.png

Not exactly what you're describing, but I see sometimes a missed call in Skype but Skype never rang.. Not on my desktop, not on my phone and I'll be there sitting at my desk with both.

No that's the thing. The other end said that I had tried to call him 5 times. Then there is the 15:43 call that it looks like I made but didn't.

That screenshot is of my device.