Is Hillary Clinton Physically Unfit to be POTUS?

8 minutes ago, compl3x said:

Sos  she's never acted like that in a professional setting? If she was at the mercy of some mental illness or injury she'd have no control over where and when it would happen. If she starts dancing the jitterbug or the Lindy Hop in the middle of a serious interview or address, give me a call.

2 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

What am I supposed to be looking for? You just had me watch a 2+ minute video for nothing. What there about her behaviour is particularly weird or indicative of mental instability. Not liking what she has to say isn't proof she is deranged.

Just now, compl3x said:

What am I supposed to be looking for? You just had me watch a 2+ minute video for nothing. What there about her behaviour is particularly weird or indicative of mental instability. Not liking what she has to say isn't proof she is deranged.

If Your PM acted like this would you be concerned?

1 minute ago, Gary7 said:

I have no confidencethat this video accurately reflects the behaviour of Clinton.

Just now, TPreston said:

I have no confidencethat this video accurately reflects the behaviour of Clinton.

Then you have never seen her angry. Yet the whole world Freaks out about every tiny thing that Trump Does.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Torolol said:

My opinion: I'm actually surprised that Hillary's rivals hasn't use this issues yet.

Whats yours opinion, takes, comments?

It would be wrong to ridicule something she's suffering from involuntarily.

Having said that, everything comes with a price. Some minds just flip.

Or, she's an alien in a human body.

58 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

Bro. Our last Prime Minister ate a raw onion with the skin on. Compared to stuff like that, Clinton is as mentally sound as any leader.

5omTgMt.gif

I did ask you a question. I'll repeat it: what in the 2 minute video you posted constitutes evidence she might have some kind of mental instability?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, compl3x said:

Bro. Our last Prime Minister ate a raw onion with the skin on. Compared to stuff like that, Clinton is as mentally sound as any leader.

5omTgMt.gif

I did ask you a question. I'll repeat it: what in the 2 minute video you posted constitutes evidence she might have some kind of mental instability?

What you need to do is read what I post. English is your first language I take?

Below was posted by me. You believe what you want. Clinton was NOT eating anything.

Per the Video she is shown to be mentally unstable, If the video is legit is unclear.

7 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

What you need to do is read what I post. English is your first language I take?

Below was posted by me. You believe what you want. Clinton was NOT eating anything.

He did not claim that Clinton ate anything. I think the Prime Minister eating the raw onion was used as an example of something bizarre, and (emphasis), "Compared to stuff like that, Clinton is as mentally sound as any leader."

5 minutes ago, Ian W said:

He did not claim that Clinton ate anything. I think the Prime Minister eating the raw onion was used as an example of something bizarre, and (emphasis), "Compared to stuff like that, Clinton is as mentally sound as any leader."

I did not say that he did. All I said was that Clinton was not eating anything and he missed the post where I said the below. People eat raw onions all of the time here, it is nothing unusual

Per the Video she is shown to be mentally unstable, If the video is legit is unclear.

1 minute ago, Gary7 said:

I did not say that he did. All I said was that Clinton was not eating anything and he missed the post where I said the below. People eat raw onions all of the time here, it is nothing unusual

I know that you did not say that, but I do not understand why you would bring up the fact that Clinton was not eating anything. Er, perhaps you meant that her behavior was bizarre even though she was not eating anything?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ian W said:

I know that you did not say that, but I do not understand why you would bring up the fact that Clinton was not eating anything. Er, perhaps you meant that her behavior was bizarre even though she was not eating anything?

Yes, I did not realize that it would be that hard to follow.:p

People are questing Trumps fitness to run, so I guess the opposition feels the need to troll up something on Hillary. ROFLMAO at this whole topic.

24 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

Yes, I did not realize that it would be that hard to follow.:p

The context, at least to me, suggested that you meant something else.

I am glad that there is no confusion now.

22 minutes ago, hagjohn said:

People are questing Trumps fitness to run, so I guess the opposition feels the need to troll up something on Hillary. ROFLMAO at this whole topic.

Yes my God to think that anyone would question a Clinton?  Make me want to move to Russia/s

34 minutes ago, Ian W said:

He is struggling to follow a simple discussion and has the nerve to sarcastically tell me to pay attention. Incredible.

I still cannot get an answer as to why he posted a 2 minute video of Clinton discussing Libya. In context, it was like he was offering me evidence that Clinton had, in a serious, professional situation displayed bizarre behaviour which was indicative of some type of mental illness. 

He won't respond to my question because he has no answer. No wonder he is so enthralled by this absurd conspiracy around Clinton: he doesn't understand what constitutes evidence for a claim. Chances are good he still wants to see Obama's birth certificate.

17 hours ago, warwagon said:

She's goofy

If I were Goofy I'd be insulted by that statement!

Angry-Goofy.jpg

• Like 3

He is struggling to follow a simple discussion and has the nerve to sarcastically tell me to pay attention. Incredible.

I see.

I still cannot get an answer as to why he posted a 2 minute video of Clinton discussing Libya. In context, it was like he was offering me evidence that Clinton had, in a serious, professional situation displayed bizarre behaviour which was indicative of some type of mental illness. 

He won't respond to my question because he has no answer. No wonder he is so enthralled by this absurd conspiracy around Clinton: he doesn't understand what constitutes evidence for a claim. Chances are good he still wants to see Obama's birth certificate.

Well the video does not constitute evidence, that is for sure. I know you that you already know that.

16 hours ago, chrisj1968 said:

Money and Corruption have always followed the Clinton's. I'm shocked the Clinton base doesn't comprehend the seriousness of their candidate. Trump never ordered anyone to be killed (Benghazi), Syria, Iraq.. the unaccounted murders of peopl elike Vince Foster and the other 89 some people. Death and mayhem all over. 

The Democratic party has no real bench - even the pro-Hillary Neowinians know it.  (It's certain that Hillary herself knows it.)  If there IS a condition like this hiding in her history, it certainly WOULD be a problem - and not just for her.  (If anyone remembers seeing "Race for the White House" on CNN, think about a medical condition that plagued John Fitzgerald Kennedy all his life - while rare (more so than mental-health condition - it did NOT disqualify him from military service) but threatened to undermine his primary campaign.  While the possible triggers are public knowledge (after all, this first came up not only prior to the e-mails, but while she was Secretary of State), deflecting the coverup with another one wouldn't be new (or far-fetched) - after all, that is EXACTLY what Kennedy's dad (and his campaign team) did - rather successfully.  Yes - it bites; it's the sort of skullduggery that gives politics a bad reputation; however, it's ALSO the sort of skullduggery that folks point to in SUPPORT of such skullduggery - sometimes it works.

3 hours ago, Gary7 said:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2013/may/08/context-hillary-clintons-what-difference-does-it-m/

Also for your own sake stop bringing up Benghazi we all know the truth now after the embarrassment that was the select committee. It was 4 years of conspiracy theories that were all based on hot air. You have the email scandal and nothing else.  

2 hours ago, hagjohn said:

What goes around, comes around.

• Like 2

On Saturday, August 06, 2016 at 0:07 AM, Mirumir said:

It would be wrong to ridicule something she's suffering from involuntarily.

Having said that, everything comes with a price. Some minds just flip.

yeah, the issues actually have been identified since at least 2013, which is three years ago.

https://americanglob.com/2013/01/02/its-too-bad-hillary-clinton-is-so-unfit-to-run-for-president-in-2016/

But hey, at least it was fun to watch Clinton's Fan being in complete denial about it.

Her recent speech slip may be also attributed to her condition too.

3 minutes ago, Torolol said:

yeah, the issues actually have been identified since at least 2013, which is three years ago.

https://americanglob.com/2013/01/02/its-too-bad-hillary-clinton-is-so-unfit-to-run-for-president-in-2016/

But hey, at least it was fun to watch Clinton's Fan being in complete denial about it.

Her recent speech slip may be also attributed to her condition too.

First part.  Eh...what?  "Have been identified" .... by who?  Who wrote that?  Just some bloke on the internet?

Second part.  A bit of a stretch ... don't you think? 

• Like 4

How long will it take the Trumpettes to call to arms over the suicide death of Anti-Hillary researcher Victor Thorn? How many will attempt to link it to the Clinton death machine?