Is Hillary Clinton Physically Unfit to be POTUS?

On 8/4/2016 at 9:54 PM, chrisj1968 said:

Money and Corruption have always followed the Clinton's. I'm shocked the Clinton base doesn't comprehend the seriousness of their candidate. Trump never ordered anyone to be killed (Benghazi), Syria, Iraq.. the unaccounted murders of peopl elike Vince Foster and the other 89 some people. Death and mayhem all over. 

Wow.  You live in bizarro land.  No wonder Trump won the GOP nomination.  He used suckers like you for the tools you are.

The GOP is no longer a political party.  It's an angry mob of white dumb people.

2 hours ago, TechJunkie81 said:

Wow.  You live in bizarro land.  No wonder Trump won the GOP nomination.  He used suckers like you for the tools you are.

The GOP is no longer a political party.  It's an angry mob of white dumb people.

And the Democrats are what? Self asserted intellectual SJW's who believe their moral high ground, emphasis on "the feelz" and identity politics makes them superior?

Maybe the reason Republicans and Democrats are at such odds with each other is because both sides of the coin like to reduce each other into incomprehensible morons rather than addressing their differences in a civil manner.

32 minutes ago, Emn1ty said:

And the Democrats are what? Self asserted intellectual SJW's who believe their moral high ground, emphasis on "the feelz" and identity politics makes them superior?

Maybe the reason Republicans and Democrats are at such odds with each other is because both sides of the coin like to reduce each other into incomprehensible morons rather than addressing their differences in a civil manner.

Beats a spread of Anti-Vaxers and creationists any day of the week

1 hour ago, Emn1ty said:

And how dare anyone - including other Democrats - point that out.

46 minutes ago, TPreston said:

Beats a spread of Anti-Vaxers and creationists any day of the week

And how does his opinion on evolution effect his ability to serve as Vice President? It's not like he can write policy on it, or deny policy based on it. This is my point, character assassination serves no real purpose. We can sit here and point out the BS republicans or democrats believe all day but 99% of it will be irrelevant to their actual elected office. At least criticize things that affect policy!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Emn1ty said:

And how does his opinion on evolution effect his ability to serve as Vice President? It's not like he can write policy on it, or deny policy based on it.

If trump gets shot then he can, Simple. And that's just Pence virtually all of the republican presidential candidates endorsed some kind of anti-vax.

At least criticize things that affect policy!

We do and you either lie and claim they don't really hold these positions or dismiss them as not being Important :rolleyes:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TPreston said:

If trump gets shot then he can, Simple. And that's just Pence virtually all of the republican presidential candidates endorsed some kind of anti-vax.

A lot of Democrats are anti-vaccination as well (it's more attributable to upper class than it is to a political party), so I don't see your point here. Also, what policy can Pence effect by criticizing evolution? If you're making the assertion, please provide proof. Or is this just another hypothetical that likely won't happen?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Emn1ty said:

A lot of Democrats are anti-vaccination as well (it's more attributable to upper class than it is to a political party),

Name one presidential candidate who was compared to the near 100% on the republican side :crickets:

Also, what policy can Pence effect by criticizing evolution?

Science education;

Just now, TPreston said:

Name one presidential candidate who was ? :crickets:

Name all the Presidents we've had since this became a major public concern (answer is this became a real concern under Obama).

2 minutes ago, TPreston said:

Science education;

Well isn't that vague. Could you be more specific?

11 minutes ago, Emn1ty said:

Let's ask Texas, where publishers use that state as a template for national educational materials, force text books to remove many references of evolution, climate change, etc... from science books, or teach alternate theories.. i.e creationism or religious concepts. Or rewrite or twist historical facts in their history books to favor American Patriotism. Science is obscured and obfuscated to cater to Republican ideologies. Health books are another great example.

http://www.houstonpress.com/news/5-reasons-the-new-texas-social-studies-textbooks-are-nuts-7573825

You claim it's a slanted source, but still a good read: http://www.pfaw.org/rww-in-focus/texas-textbooks-what-happened-what-it-means-and-what-we-can-do-about-it

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/texas-textbooks-creationism/

26 minutes ago, Emn1ty said:

Name all the Presidents we've had since this became a major public concern (answer is this became a real concern under Obama).

Wow I'm not sure if you were aware of this but that was out loud :rofl: You respond to me pointing out the fact that almost all of the republican presidential candidates actively promoted this by blaming Obama! And what do you have to prove this ? Some statement he made ?

"became a major public concern (answer is this became a real concern under Obama"

I'm speechless.

Sure I should remember some people live in an echo chamber where these inconvenient facts are filtered out.

MATTHEWS:  OK.  OK.  Do you believe we should be teaching science in school or creationism?  See, this is the problem.  I asked you, Do you have a passion?  And I don‘t think the Republicans have a passion for global warming and issues like the green movement.  You have skepticism about it, which you‘ve admitted.  You‘ve been very honest here.  You‘ve admitted you have a problem with your credibility on fiscal responsibility the last eight years.  You‘ve admitted that you have a split position on the issue of global warming.

I would argue you have a very strong split position on the issue of science.  You have people in your party who don‘t believe in stem cell research and federal funding of that, who don‘t believe in evolution...

PENCE:  Oh, come on, Chris!

MATTHEWS:  Well, let me ask you this.  Does your party...

PENCE:  Come on!  What is—what is...

MATTHEWS:  ... agree on stem cell...

(CROSSTALK)

PENCE:  Science is an exploration of demonstrable fact, isn‘t it?

MATTHEWS:  Right.  Right.

Advertise

PENCE:  I think, in our schools, we should teach all of the facts about all of these controversial areas and let our students...

MATTHEWS:  Right.

PENCE:  ... let our children and our children‘s children decide...

MATTHEWS:  OK.

(Hit "show more text" to get the full transcript

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/30641297/ns/msnbc-hardball_with_chris_matthews/t/hardball-chris-matthews-tuesday-may/

There you have it the cornerstone of biology on equal footing with noahs ark

So since we are discussing science, I will make a prediction you will dismiss this like you dismissed the previous claim :rolleyes:

Edited by TPreston

The right are still blathering on about Benghazi? dear god, move on already.

And there are so many things legitimately crappy about Hillary, why make up such outlandish crap? It just serves to make you look petty and stupid.

25 minutes ago, TPreston said:

Wow I'm not sure if you were aware of this but that was out loud :rofl: You respond to me pointing out the fact that almost all of the republican presidential candidates actively promoted this by blaming Obama! And what do you have to prove this ? Some statement he made ?

"became a major public concern (answer is this became a real concern under Obama"

I'm speechless.

Did I blame Obama about anything? Maybe you should reread what I posted. I stated that the vaccines became an issue during Obama's term, hence why we've had no presidents against it (since the only President around since it started has been Obama). No blame give, you're just projecting.

25 minutes ago, TPreston said:

Sure I should remember some people live in an echo chamber where these inconvenient facts are filtered out.

(Hit "show more text" to get the full transcript

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/30641297/ns/msnbc-hardball_with_chris_matthews/t/hardball-chris-matthews-tuesday-may/

There you have it the cornerstone of biology on equal footing with noahs ark

So since we are discussing science, I will make a prediction you will dismiss this like you dismissed the previous claim :rolleyes:

This is just demonstrating his opinion, not how it would affect policy. As Vice President, what responsibility does he have over these kinds of policies? What power does he have? Does it not still have to go through the legislative and judicial process?

This is why I am not afraid of Hillary taking away everyone's guns, cause it still has the same checks and balances to go through as anything else. But you seem to have entirely missed the point of my post and made it into something it wasn't. Congrats.

35 minutes ago, shockz said:

Let's ask Texas, where publishers use that state as a template for national educational materials, force text books to remove many references of evolution, climate change, etc... from science books, or teach alternate theories.. i.e creationism or religious concepts. Or rewrite or twist historical facts in their history books to favor American Patriotism. Science is obscured and obfuscated to cater to Republican ideologies. Health books are another great example.

http://www.houstonpress.com/news/5-reasons-the-new-texas-social-studies-textbooks-are-nuts-7573825

You claim it's a slanted source, but still a good read: http://www.pfaw.org/rww-in-focus/texas-textbooks-what-happened-what-it-means-and-what-we-can-do-about-it

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/texas-textbooks-creationism/

Your saying that the opposing side doesn't twist history to favor its agenda, too? Such as white guilt, etc? American Imperialism (which is frankly ######). Still, this is missing the entire point. How will Pence, as Vice President of the United States, have any bearing on these types of policies?

You both seem to be failing to demonstrate how he, Mike Pence, will make this stuff happen single handedly or result in this stuff happening more often by being VP.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Emn1ty said:

Did I blame Obama about anything? Maybe you should reread what I posted. I stated that the vaccines became an issue during Obama's term, hence why we've had no presidents against it (since the only President around since it started has been Obama). No blame give, you're just projecting.

It has been an issue since 1998.

As Vice President, what responsibility does he have over these kinds of policies? What power does he have? Does it not still have to go through the legislative and judicial process?

If the president is shot and killed does he become president ? > Yes > Point made;

This is just demonstrating his opinion, not how it would affect policy

There you go even when its there in black and white from the transcripts so there is no ambiguity you dismiss it.

8 minutes ago, Emn1ty said:

You both seem to be failing to demonstrate how he, Mike Pence, will make this stuff happen single handedly or result in this stuff happening more often by being VP.

Nice Dodge. His party forced those modifications to scientifically backed principals in the same of their party ideologies. It's not just the whole can't be proven by science discussion, but certifiable scientific results that are being omitted due to them conflicting with their platform. This was a big deal in the 2000s, especially during Obama's first election run, and it's only gotten worse since then.

And please... Michelle Obama, who's not even an elected politician and Joe Biden have managed to become a very integral part of our education system on a daily basis... from lunch/fitness all the way up to curricular actives. 

It also takes only a mere google search... "Joe Biden Education System" to see this result:

http://change.gov/agenda/education_agenda/

Trump and Pence will no doubt come up with an education platform, even if their core ideologies are not in agreement... that will be, um, interesting...

3 minutes ago, shockz said:

Nice Dodge. His party forced those modifications to scientifically backed principals in the same of their party ideologies. It's not just the whole can't be proven by science discussion, but certifiable scientific results that are being omitted due to them conflicting with their platform. This was a big deal in the 2000s, especially during Obama's first election run, and it's only gotten worse since then.

And please... Michelle Obama, who's not even an elected politician and Joe Biden have managed to become a very integral part of our education system on a daily basis... from lunch/fitness all the way up to curricular actives. 

It also takes only a mere google search... "Joe Biden Education System" to see this result:

Trump and Pence will no doubt come up with an education platform, even if their core ideologies are not in agreement... that will be, um, interesting...

In other words, you'll be opposing this using the same tactics as the opposition to your own ideas - FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt).  And because they are using FUD, you have to use your own FUD to counter it.

I hate to tell you, but that does NOT make you any better - at the very least, that makes you just as bad, if not worse.

On 8/5/2016 at 3:22 PM, TPreston said:

Also for your own sake stop bringing up Benghazi we all know the truth now after the embarrassment that was the select committee. It was 4 years of conspiracy theories that were all based on hot air. You have the email scandal and nothing else.  

The fact that this was a lie does not matter? It matters a great deal to the family of the four people killed.

Just now, Gary7 said:

The fact that this was a lie does not matter? It matters a great deal to the family of the four people killed.

The mother of one told you people to stop using her sons death as a political football.

This is not up for discussion anymore It was 4 years of conspiracy theories that were all based on hot air. Even after wasting the pentagons time trying to find facebook posters.

He had Nothing;

Please stop bringing this up for your own sake. You were wrong, A significant portion of the people on Neowin were wrong and everyone who claimed there was a conspiracy was wrong.

Deal with it.

• Like 3

Just now, TPreston said:

The mother of one told you people to stop using her sons death as a political football.

This is not up for discussion anymore It was 4 years of conspiracy theories that were all based on hot air. Even after wasting the pentagons time trying to find facebook posters.

He had Nothing;

Please stop bringing this up for your own sake. You were wrong, A significant portion of the people on Neowin were wrong and everyone who claimed there was a conspiracy was wrong.

Deal with it.

OK but the facts are that she lied about the cause of this attack, I am done/

24 minutes ago, TPreston said:

1. It has been an issue since 1998.

2. If the president is shot and killed does he become president ? > Yes > Point made;

3. There you go even when its there in black and white from the transcripts so there is no ambiguity you dismiss it.

1. So we've had a grand total of... three presidents since it became an issue. Not much better.

2. So... yes to hypothetical scenario. Also, the President doesn't have anymore power over this than the Vice President.

3. I'm not dismissing it, this just reinforces his opinions and does not explain how he'd enact policy. Or are you arguing merely by him having said opinion means it's suddenly going to be more common?

26 minutes ago, shockz said:

"His party". First of all, Pence has nothing to do with Texas. Guilt by association is just not going to fly here. As far as those people becoming "integral parts", they've also had to go through the same political system everyone else has to. It doesn't just magically happen.

Yes, they will come up with an education platform and the government will make it go through the same checks and balances as Michelle Obama and Joe Biden have gone through. Which is, to say, where Congress and the Judicial systems hold the power - not the Executive Branch.

• Like 2

Just now, Gary7 said:

OK but the facts are that she lied about the cause of this attack, I am done/

In the immediate aftermath of the attacks, the IC received numerous reports,

both classified and unclassified, which provided contradictory accounts that there

were demonstrations at the Temporary Mission Facility. In some cases, these

intelligence reports-which were disseminated widely in the Intelligence

Community--contained references to press reports on protests that were simply

copied into intelligence products. Other reporting indicated there were no protests.

Fot lC Qpt~ined closed circuit television video from the Mission

facility and there were credible

eyewitness statements of U.S. personnel on the ground that night, which the FBI

began to collect from interviewing survivors starting on September 15, 2012, in

Ramstein Air Base, Germany.

The IC also had information that there were no protests outside the

Temporary Mission Facility prior to the attacks, but did not incorporate that

information into its widely circulated assessments in a timely manner. Contrary to

many press reports at the time, eyewitness statements by U.S. personnel indicate

that there were no protests at the start of the attacks. For example, on September

15, 2012,. the CIA's Chief of Station in Tripoli sent to the then-Deputy Director of

the ClA and others at the CIA an email that reported the attacks were "not/not an

escalation ofprotests." 116 Yet, the CIA's January 4, 2013, Analytic Line Review

downplays the importance of this email, noting, " ... as a standard practice, we do

not base analysis on e-mails and other informal communications from the field

because such accounts often change when formalized as disseminated intelligence

reports." 117

Moreover, it appears this reporting from those present during the attacks did

not make its way into assessments at CIA Headquarters, as the Deputy Director of

the Middle East and North Africa Analysis Office at CIA wrote an internal email,

dated September 16, 2012, that rnentioned "protestors that preceded the

violence."118 On September 18,2012, the FBI and CIA reviewed the closed circuit

television video from the Mission facility that showed there were no protests prior

to the attacks. Although information gathered from interviews with U.S. personnel

who were on the ground during the attacks was shared informally between the FBI