Is Hillary Clinton Physically Unfit to be POTUS?

Just now, Gary7 said:

^ I don't care about that, I am talking about what she said verbally. She blamed it on a video. Now I can't stop if you keep posting..:)

And people can be wrong, She certainly wasn't the only one. But hey I know you don't care about the facts.

• Like 1

Just now, TPreston said:

And people can be wrong, She certainly wasn't the only one. But hey I know you don't care about the facts.

I care about the facts, that she lied about it is a fact.

Just now, Gary7 said:

Provide a source and I will show you why you are wrong.

1 hour ago, PGHammer said:

In other words, you'll be opposing this using the same tactics as the opposition to your own ideas - FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt).  And because they are using FUD, you have to use your own FUD to counter it.

I hate to tell you, but that does NOT make you any better - at the very least, that makes you just as bad, if not worse.

What? ...No?

2 hours ago, Gary7 said:

Are you denying that on that same day even FOX news was talking about loads of protests all around the world that where as a result of a stupid video?

I might be wrong but i think i remember them talking about 26 different protests, in Egypt, Tunesia,... all about a dumb video.

So is it so far fetched to assume in the direct aftermath that it was also tied to that video?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Stoffel said:

Are you denying that on that same day even FOX news was talking about loads of protests all around the world that where as a result of a stupid video?

I might be wrong but i think i remember them talking about 26 different protests, in Egypt, Tunesia,... all about a dumb video.

So is it so far fetched to assume in the direct aftermath that it was also tied to that video?

FNC is not The State Department. The Secretary of State should know when she is not telling the truth . She told her Daughter what the real cause was the same day it occurred. I am having doubts about her mental state of mind. She did bark once.. You can believe what you will.

Just now, Gary7 said:

FNC is not The State Department. The Secretary of State should know when she is not telling . She told her Daughter what the real cause was the same day it occurred. I am having doubts about her mental state of mind. She did bark once.. You can believe what you will.

All you ever post is FUD, you deflect and never come up with any facts, you are the perfect FOX News soundboard.

• Like 3

Just now, Stoffel said:

All you ever post is FUD, you deflect and never come up with any facts, you are the perfect FOX News soundboard.

Look at the OP/

6 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

FNC is not The State Department. The Secretary of State should know when she is not telling the truth . She told her Daughter what the real cause was the same day it occurred.

No she didn't nothing she said to her daughter rules out the video. She said who did it not why; But again this is how far you people have been dragged kicking and screaming from the original claims of a stand down order. Its pathetic;

• Like 3

Just now, Gary7 said:

Look at the OP/

I'll agree on that, you are not the only one, the OP is also part of that group spreading FUD to make themselves feel better about their ###### candidate

• Like 3

your on a plane that's crashing, pilots are incapacitated, your options to take the controls and land the plane, Hilary or Trump. Which do you choose?

29 minutes ago, papercut2008uk said:

your on a plane that's crashing, pilots are incapacitated, your options to take the controls and land the plane, Hilary or Trump. Which do you choose?

Can you push them both out and land it yourself?  Because ... neither of those two options you listed would result in your survival.

exactly, lol. you can't push them out, because they've locked themselves in the cockpit, their the only options!

Edited by papercut2008uk

The irony of Trump fans moaning about other candidates lying always gives me a chuckle.

Also... it's not just the far right that are anti science. There's a lot of anti VAX idiocy among the regressive left as well.

8 minutes ago, chrisj1968 said:

............................................________ 
....................................,.-'"...................``~., 
.............................,.-"..................................."-., 
.........................,/...............................................":, 
.....................,?......................................................, 
.................../...........................................................,} 
................./......................................................,:`^`..} 
.............../...................................................,:"........./ 
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../ 
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../ 
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/ 
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....} 
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../ 
...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../ 
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-" 
............/.`~,......`-...................................../ 
.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__ 
,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-, 
.....`=~-,__......`,................................. 
...................`=~-,,.,............................... 
................................`:,,...........................`..............__ 
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==`` 
........................................_..........._,-%.......` 

• Like 3

On 8/4/2016 at 6:03 PM, Torolol said:

Whats yours opinion, takes, comments?

I don't get why this thread even exists.

Trump is such a horrible choice he should take up everyone's time.

This distraction of crap against Hillary is stupid. Sure she is a joke, but Trump is a nightmare!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, kalel83 said:

I don't get why this thread even exists.

Trump is such a horrible choice he should take up everyone's time.

This distraction of crap against Hillary is stupid. Sure she is a joke, but Trump is a nightmare!

So because one is worse than the other, we should only focus on the that one person?

26 minutes ago, chrisj1968 said:

13319944_1399292010097194_25354211838819

Is that why you republicans are always trying to spit on the poor by taking away their welfare and trying to deny them healthcare? (very Christian BTW)

26 minutes ago, wakjak said:

You still believe unsourced images? no surprise.

I'm afraid that will not change. It is quite apparent that his mind is made up in regards to how and where the information is obtained.

The cognitive dissonance of conservative Christians never fails to amuse me. Among the bible's most important lessons: feed the poor, heal the sick, and don't chase excessive wealth (it literally says rich people have no chance of getting into heaven).

Result: no healthcare for anyone that isn't wealthy, no financial support for the poor, and a culture that hero worships the super rich. You guys ought to try reading your bibles sometime.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Emn1ty said:

So because one is worse than the other, we should only focus on the that one person?

When there is the risk of him becoming president, I do. People are stupid, and follow crowds. I fear way too many people don't care about the real effects this will have and will vote him into office because so many people are distracted and making posts like this,

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, kalel83 said:

When there is the risk of him becoming president, I do. People are stupid, and follow crowds. I fear way too many people don't care about the real effects this will have and will vote him into office because so many people are distracted and making posts like this,

So one person's bad traits justify another's? Alright, if that's what you want to believe.

3 minutes ago, Emn1ty said:

So one person's bad traits justify another's? Alright, if that's what you want to believe.

Where did I even use the word justify, let alone use it in a context?

Wut?