defaultuser0 account on clean Windows 10 1607 install. What is it?

I noticed that a totally clean install of 1607 creates a defaultuser0 account. I have not seen this account in the past, does anyone know what it is about? Google turned up others who have it also but I cannot find any reason for it being in a default install. I decided to live dangerously and delete the account and its profile in C:\Users and the registry. Nothing blew up and it survived a reboot so I think I am ok ;) Just wanted to find out if anyone here has further information on what the account is for?

Install media is the generic retail ISO (which happens to be the same as the MSDN version)

Filename: en-gb_windows_10_multiple_editions_version_1607_updated_jul_2016_x64_dvd_9058848.iso

SHA1: 47d274a604e38b8b80b47630beaa8ffcc7d2980d

It should be perfectly safe to remove it.

From what I've read it is caused by an error when setup is first creating your account; it fails for some reason and that account is the result.

It actually seems to me that it's the account Windows runs when it's running OOBE on Windows 10 & I've seen on the previous 2 builds too. You should be fine to remove it however it doesn't take up space either way.