About ESPN NHL Hockey

I am so sorry...I was trying to copy and paste my question posted else where. The whole thing was suppose to be this:

I'm interested in buying this game and I was wondering is there an option for me to build an all star team like having all the best players in one team? You know like having naslund, bertuzzi, forsberg, sakic, all in one team? Thx

I recommend EA Sports Nhl 2004. EA Sports always has the most realistic hockey experience. I can't answer your question for sure but it most likely does. I still recommend the EA Sports version though. I have it and it rocks!

Yah its called a fantasy draft (in EA NHL 2004)...

I can't get all the players I want in fantasy draft. As soon as I draft a player, the computer will choose the other play that I wanted. Is there a way to get a team filled with all the players that I want and play a 82 game season with it? Thx alot!

I can't get all the players I want in fantasy draft. As soon as I draft a player, the computer will choose the other play that I wanted. Is there a way to get a team filled with all the players that I want and play a 82 game season with it? Thx alot!

Turn computer trading off. That way you can do any deal without the computer rejecting it.

You should look into a game being developed by Sports Interactive called Eastside Hockey Manager (which is out later this year).

The website has more information: http://www.sigames.com

There's also a forum dedicated to the game and can be found here (including in development screenshots, etc):

http://community.sigames.com/6/ubb.x?a=cfr...56&f=7121986355

I recommend EA Sports Nhl 2004. EA Sports always has the most realistic hockey experience. I can't answer your question for sure but it most likely does. I still recommend the EA Sports version though. I have it and it rocks!

EA nhl 2004 isnt that great, nothing new except the fighting styles, if you want a xbox live game i recomend NHL Rivals 2004 great game, but if your going single player only, EA is the way to go