Is Donald Trump Physically Unfit to be POTUS?

12 hours ago, Hum said:

The one genuine thing about Donald Trump is he really wants to improve the USA.

Clinton is running purely out of ego and a lust for Power. (N)

Hum I think you have it backwards.

Clinton hopes to improve the USA whereas Trump is running purely out of ego and lust for power.

• Like 2

when you realize that both of these people bring the same amount of peril in different ways to the united states, you will realize that both candidates and parties need to visit the inside of a battleship canon and be shot out into the atlantic ocean so that a new group can jump in and become politicians. 

How do you like your poop sandwich, with special sauce or with cheese?  Either way it is a giant poop sandwich....everyone is just arguing which is the least poop sandwich.  Just pick one...it won't matter all that much, unless everyone is willing to go to dc and lead all of them to a working battleship canon, otherwise it really doesn't matter who gets the job. 

1 minute ago, primortal said:

Hum I think you have it backwards.

Clinton hopes to improve the USA whereas Trump is running purely out of ego and lust for power.

You're both incorrect.

Clinton is running purely out of ego and a lust for power.

Trump is running because of a mix of ego and a desire to improve things.

13 hours ago, Joe User said:

The other thread has about 10 pages of drivel and has been up for over 2 weeks, why should one stay and the other not?

If the forum is going to be dragged down, at least do it equally.

So, back to the topic, when will Donald release his long form medical history?

I'm just asking questions here.

Actually, I said the same thing in that thread too....

T

Well there is one thing we can all see about his physical appearance, he really does have little hands and he flaunts them constantly.  And you know what some people say...

Spoiler

Be sure to buy small gloves for him at Christmas.

/s

I have no idea about Trump's physical health but it's obvious he has some mental health issues. He has zero self control and will just blunt out the most random nonsense. I am surprised friends of  Hillary are not jumping all over that. Maybe just talking about his "temperament" is taking the high road?

1 hour ago, Open Minded said:

Oh yeah, totally. 

You missed the...

Anyone? Anyone? 

8 hours ago, DConnell said:

You're both incorrect.

Clinton is running purely out of ego and a lust for power.

Trump is running because of a mix of ego and a desire to improve things.

Trump is the most blatant narcissist I have ever seen. He has no desires other than to see his name in the news.

22 hours ago, Joe User said:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/23/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-health/index.html

My opinion: I'm actually surprised that Donald's rivals have not used these issues yet.

Whats your opinion, takes, comments?

lol, i'm actually a bit disappointed because compilation of Trump videos for his alleged health issues hasn't been posted in this thread, yet.

We have seen Hillary long/repeated coughing in various events,

We have seen Hillary being suddenly absent minded forgetting what she supposed to say in various events,

We have seen Hillary strange laughter in various events.

So where the Trump compilation videos?

On 8/24/2016 at 8:02 PM, Torolol said:

lol, i'm actually a bit disappointed because compilation of Trump videos for his alleged health issues hasn't been posted in this thread, yet.

We have seen Hillary long/repeated coughing in various events,

We have seen Hillary being suddenly absent minded forgetting what she supposed to say in various events,

We have seen Hillary strange laughter in various events.

So where the Trump compilation videos?

Videos of Trump acting erratic? I recommend you check his campaign site, there should be plenty available.

• Like 3

On 8/24/2016 at 0:30 PM, oldtimefighter said:

I have no idea about Trump's physical health but it's obvious he has some mental health issues. He has zero self control and will just blunt out the most random nonsense. I am surprised friends of  Hillary are not jumping all over that. Maybe just talking about his "temperament" is taking the high road?

They call that balls in New York I think. :)

On 8/23/2016 at 9:49 PM, Joe User said:

CNN raises some very good questions about Donald Trump's health. What are his doctors hiding from us?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/23/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-health/index.html

My opinion: I'm actually surprised that Donald's rivals have not used these issues yet.

Whats your opinion, takes, comments?

CNN Guffaw.....

Topic cleaned

And while I'm here, I will remind some of you of the following rule:

Flame-Bait posts (and general trolling)

That's it, I'm sick of it. All of it. Both sides and everyone in between. Stop the flame-bait comments in here. We have more RWI staff than we have had in a while and I have instructed them to look out for the little annoying comments that raise the blood pressure and lead to flames, warnings and general mayhem.

Examples:

RepubliFUD

DemoCRAP

Obamabots

Faux News (for Fox News)

Failin' Palin

Tea Baggers

Liebrals

7 hours ago, Joe User said:

Videos of Trump acting erratic? I recommend you check his campaign site, there should be plenty available.

which make me wonder why anti-trump unwilling to make the compilation video alleging his health problem?

are they too triggered when they watch the video that make them unable to make the compilation videos?

I think the best part about this article is that even Hillary doesn't agree with it (by the article's own quotation).

On 8/26/2016 at 8:41 PM, Torolol said:

which make me wonder why anti-trump unwilling to make the compilation video alleging his health problem?

are they too triggered when they watch the video that make them unable to make the compilation videos?

Trump has health Problems?  This is some sort of joke portrayed by the Hillary camp.

3 hours ago, Gary7 said:

Trump has health Problems?  This is some sort of joke portrayed by the Hillary camp.

No joke if you watch the video I posted. Slow talking,  having trouble breathing, seems like he was very intimidated. 

13 minutes ago, wakjak said:

No joke if you watch the video I posted. Slow talking,  having trouble breathing, seems like he was very intimidated. 

No he was just talking normal and not ranting as he usually does,

1 minute ago, wakjak said:

That wasn't normal for Trump. Trump is a loud mouth 24/7. Something is up. 

No the speech he gave in Ohio in Youngstown was very calm and low key.

Listen to the Speech he gave in Phoenix yesterday. Same old Trump.

12 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

No the speech he gave in Ohio in Youngstown was very calm and low key.

Listen to the Speech he gave in Phoenix yesterday. Same old Trump.

No man something is up. Even his doctor was interviewed recently and just said that he wrote his health letter on the spot. So even his own doctor doesn't know how health. 

Whats be hiding. Release the long form medical records.