Is Donald Trump Physically Unfit to be POTUS?

24 minutes ago, wakjak said:

No man something is up. Even his doctor was interviewed recently and just said that he wrote his health letter on the spot. So even his own doctor doesn't know how health. 

Whats be hiding. Release the long form medical records. 

I am done with you Wakjak, all you want to do is argue. Homey don't play that game.

1 hour ago, Gary7 said:

No he was just talking normal and not ranting as he usually does,

Very low energy. He's napping more. Looks tired.

1 hour ago, wakjak said:

No man something is up. Even his doctor was interviewed recently and just said that he wrote his health letter on the spot. So even his own doctor doesn't know how health. 

He was just as loud mouth at Arizona as he was normally. One instance of him not being loud isn't enough to question his medical condition. I find it interesting that you throw away all sense of reason in an effort to attack Trump and then call out the video in this thread as "not enough". One instance involving Trump apparently means more than a multitude of instances involving Hillary (reminds me of the justification for violence against Trump at his rallies).

4 minutes ago, Emn1ty said:

He was just as loud mouth at Arizona as he was normally. One instance of him not being loud isn't enough to question his medical condition. I find it interesting that you throw away all sense of reason in an effort to attack Trump and then call out the video in this thread as "not enough". One instance involving Trump apparently means more than a multitude of instances involving Hillary (reminds me of the justification for violence against Trump at his rallies).

I don't know, his schedule is a bit erratic lately. Unlike Clinton who is booked pretty much solid. 

I think he's actually low energy. He'll go home, he'll take a nap for four or five hours and then he'll come back.  

Just now, Joe User said:

I don't know, his schedule is a bit erratic lately. Unlike Clinton who is booked pretty much solid. 

She has not made an appearance in weeks. Trump is out every day.

10 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

She has not made an appearance in weeks. Trump is out every day.

Well, except for the speech yesterday at the American Legion National Convention in Cincinnati, Ohio.

Or the fundraiser on the 29th. Or the appearances on the 26th, 25th, 24th, 23rd, 22nd, 21st, 20th, 18th, 17th, 16th, 15th... 

https://hillaryspeeches.com/speech-archive/2016-2/august-2016/

Let's just face facts, she's younger than Trump. He's getting up there in years.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Joe User said:

I think he's actually low energy. He'll go home, he'll take a nap for four or five hours and then he'll come back.  

That's an excellent opinion. An erratic schedule, or a couple low energy speeches, speaks literally zero about his health.

54 minutes ago, Emn1ty said:

That's an excellent opinion. An erratic schedule, or a couple low energy speeches, speaks literally zero about his health.

Ah so you now understand why the Hillary thread about her health is equally as dumb? Great. Finally we all agree on something. 

26 minutes ago, wakjak said:

Ah so you now understand why the Hillary thread about her health is equally as dumb? Great. Finally we all agree on something. 

If you payed any bit of attention to my posts, you'd see I've called for both threads to be closed. Also, my first post in the thread:

But anyways, this is similar drivel to what we see with Trump. I don't support it there, I won't support it here either.

Really, who cares if he's physically fit enough for the job of POTUS? If he isn't, he'll snuff it on the job and good riddance.  Same goes for Hilary by the way. If neither is up to the job, just hope they die quickly, before they do too much damage the country!

On Friday, September 02, 2016 at 1:41 AM, wakjak said:

There you have it, its was Trump who have the first initiative not Hillary.

Hillary camp unwilling to make statement that they would release her detailed and un-doctored medical records.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, FloatingFatMan said:

just hope they die quickly, before they do too much damage the country!

Your statements could be (mis-)interpreted as agreeing to assassination as it too would result in death if successful.

On 9/1/2016 at 5:51 PM, Joe User said:

This thread is ridiculous.

Fortunately it's supposed to be.

No one is forcing you to be part of it. If you don't like it don't go and post nonsense in it.

20 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

No one is forcing you to be part of it. If you don't like it don't go and post nonsense in it.

I started this thread and I fully expect it to remain nonsensical and pointless.

40 minutes ago, Torolol said:

There you have it, its was Trump who have the first initiative not Hillary.

Hillary camp unwilling to make statement that they would release her detailed and un-doctored medical records.

And who's to say they will be his "full" records. The man is smart for calling Hillary chicken though.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Draconian Guppy said:

And who's to say they will be his "full" records. The man is smart for calling Hillary chicken though.

Still waiting on Trump's financial records which have been in 'audit' mode for some time. Hillary's already released hers. I think it'll be great if they both released the last two things each of them want to see as well as the public (Hillary's medical record and Trump's financial records).

5 hours ago, Torolol said:

Your statements could be (mis-)interpreted as agreeing to assassination as it too would result in death if successful.

Only by an idiot, or someone intentionally misrepresenting my words by selectively quoting me.

5 hours ago, Morisato said:

He may not be, but he sure is:

harold-bornstein.jpg

trump-doctor-2_custom-f01450ffb64dcf48651dcac21f2e500521b5ced9-s900-c85.jpg

With a website that doesn't exist, using a gmail account, and written in 5 minutes while waiting for a limo service? sounds like a quality "doctor" to me.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, wakjak said:

With a website that doesn't exist, using a gmail account, and written in 5 minutes while waiting for a limo service? sounds like a quality "doctor" to me.

The website does indeed exist, but seems to be redirecting to a website called "annoyingteddy". However, using the way back machine to 2015 you can see it is actually a medical website: https://web.archive.org/web/20150831120226/http://haroldbornsteinmd.com/

Nice try though, I can see you really did some thorough investigating :rolleyes:. Also, private practitioners often use gmail accounts.