FBI Admits Clinton Used Software Designed To "Prevent Recovery" And "Hide Traces Of" Deleted Emails

11 minutes ago, FunkyMike said:

You can mention me by name .. I am not candyman.

you have being fooling us the whole time, candyman!

Spoiler

the%20candy%20man-1584352261_v2.grid-6x2

4 minutes ago, FunkyMike said:

Its alright dude .. its all love. :)

I would much rather see more threads on good alien / UFO topics but even that is hard to come by these days.

Hmm, that is very strange considering HUM is back and posting a lot... 

Spoiler

Nothing here.... One image was enough :whistle:

1 minute ago, Gary7 said:

Well if she did use that program, that would give Comey the intent he needed.:)

This program would not have touched her exchange emails, they are stored in a database and if you look at the programs website there's no mention of any email cleaning feature.

1 minute ago, ViperAFK said:

This program would not have touched her exchange emails, they are stored in a database

How do you know that? Source Please? It was aid she was using Gmail..

1 minute ago, Gary7 said:

How do you know that? Source Please?

http://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2015/03/clintons-email-hosted-on-exchange-2010-server-now-not-in-chappaqua/

And if you know anything about how exchange works it's highly unlikely this program would have been able to delete individual mails from her exchange server...

3 minutes ago, ViperAFK said:

Are you serious?

Yes she said it was in her home when she testified. Per you it was not , so your source is wrong or that is her 19th Thousandth  lie. Your just feeling bad about The Bern:)

23 minutes ago, E.worm Jimmy said:

Hmm, that is very strange considering HUM is back and posting a lot... 

Hum needs to up a gear to get back to the "pre break" conspiracy HUM levels ;) .

I recall a time when this section of the forums had a pinned thread with a list of all popular conspiracy theory sites. 

Not sure but I think it was made by NeoBond.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ was one of the websites I believe. Was a pretty fun site to read. 

LOL .. its still there:

How could I have missed this..... /c

1 hour ago, Gary7 said:

She will never be in the White house, maybe a white Cell Block. She was using her own private server, I don't know if she used an exchange server.

Cant really say never since she was in the White House before.  And it is looking very likely she will again.

35 minutes ago, FunkyMike said:

You can mention me by name .. I am not candyman.

Beetlejuice maybe?

Bernie Sanders did get the shaft from The DNC.

10 minutes ago, Circaflex said:

There is no point my friend. Smile and move on, believe me.

Gee you must me talkin bout me. I must be the only one in this country that knows Clinton is a liar.

1 hour ago, warwagon said:

So if you are secretary of state and someone sends you a stupid FW:FW:FW:FW email, you can't delete it?

Public records laws cover business/government related e-mails, so anything that is just a spammy/joke forward would not fall under retention laws.

4 minutes ago, xendrome said:

Public records laws cover business/government related e-mails, so anything that is just a spammy/joke forward would not fall under retention laws.

No but one that was marked classified and not spam would. A legit server in The State Dept would delete such emails before they got to Clinton.

53 minutes ago, Ravensky said:

Why because you don't believe what Tray Gowdy is saying?  lol

Why would anyone at this point really? He's proven himself to be an enormous ignoramus.

6 minutes ago, Ravensky said:

He happens to be one of the most intelligent people we have in government... So how do you propose he is an 'ignoramus'?

Pay no attention he know not what he does. Not even from the US.

1 hour ago, Ravensky said:

He happens to be one of the most intelligent people we have in government... So how do you propose he is an 'ignoramus'?

After 8 investigations on the same topic, might have been 9. And still coming to the and conclusion.  That takes a real buffoon. 

5 hours ago, JHBrown said:

I am confident this whole email scandal will die off once Hillary is sitting in the White House. Time to move on from it already.

You mean that she'll kill it.

7 hours ago, Javik said:

Where's the law that specifies that they shouldn't delete emails? I don't see what's bad about government employees deleting emails, once they've served their purpose they just take up space.

44 U.S.C. Chapter 31 

§ 3101. Records management by agency heads; general duties

The head of each Federal agency shall make and preserve records containing adequate and proper documentation of the organization, functions, policies, decisions, procedures, and essential transactions of the agency and designed to furnish the information necessary to protect the legal and financial rights of the Government and of persons directly affected by the agency’s activities.

§ 3105. Safeguards

The head of each Federal agency shall establish safeguards against the removal or loss of records the head of such agency determines to be necessary and required by regulations of the Archivist. Safeguards shall include making it known to officials and employees of the agency--

(1) that records in the custody of the agency are not to be alienated or destroyed except in accordance with sections 3301-3314 of this title, and

(2) the penalties provided by law for the unlawful removal or destruction of records.

§ 3106. Unlawful removal, destruction of records

(a) FEDERAL AGENCY NOTIFICATION.—The head of each Federal agency shall notify the Archivist of any actual, impending, or threatened unlawful removal, defacing, alteration, corruption, deletion, erasure, or other destruction of records in the custody of the agency, and with the assistance of the Archivist shall initiate action through the Attorney General for the recovery of records the head of the Federal agency knows or has reason to believe have been unlawfully removed from that agency, or from another Federal agency whose records have been transferred to the legal custody of that Federal agency.

(b) ARCHIVIST NOTIFICATION.—In any case in which the head of the Federal agency does not initiate an action for such recovery or other redress within a reasonable period of time after being notified of any such unlawful action described in subsection (a), or is participating in, or believed to be participating in any such unlawful action, the Archivist shall request the Attorney General to initiate such an action, and shall notify the Congress when such a request has been made.

This is the purpose for the National Archives, to archive any and all records and data from governmental activities. If what was alleged by the FBI is true, not only was the use of a private email server in violation of federal law, so was the intentional removal of records from said server. The only reasons Hillary would have had someone use bleachbit to remove the data would be A) She knew it contained classified (or at least sensitive) information B) She was performing unethical/illegal activities and wanted to erase her tracks or C) Both. Hillary Clinton has been around government long enough that I do not accept the explanation from FBI Director Comey that she was ignorant. She knew exactly what she was doing and that her activities would land her in hot water if discovered. The only reason she has not already been prosecuted is because her husband negotiated with Loretta Lynch to land her a job in the Clinton cabinet if she kept quiet. Remember, Bill appointed Lynch to United States Attorney for the Eastern District of New York in 1999. 

• Like 2

I don't see a problem with her deleting emails, whether its illegal or not.

ALL politicians are corrupt and dirty, so as long as they get the job done who really cares how she went about it? 

I don't want to read her emails anyway, and im sure truth be told, none of you do either. To me, its a non-issue, like keeping private messages on Neowin between members because its law or something.
If you want to delete messages so no one else can read them, it should be up to you anyway. Thats why we have the privacy act.