FBI Admits Clinton Used Software Designed To "Prevent Recovery" And "Hide Traces Of" Deleted Emails

No matter how many evidence we get against her and how much is shown on the media, she's still doing well in polls and the general public seems to not bother about it. Though she has mentioned in her debate that it has become an issue of something what she called 'over-classification of official data'. 

5 minutes ago, wendy oltman said:

No matter how many evidence we get against her and how much is shown on the media, she's still doing well in polls and the general public seems to not bother about it. Though she has mentioned in her debate that it has become an issue of something what she called 'over-classification of official data'. 

At this point she could start munching on a baby fetus and get away with it.

• Like 2

The Clinton name has a history of bringing shame to the Oval Office. Hillary and Bill are only together for convenience. I'd be surprised if there was much love there now. 

44 minutes ago, wendy oltman said:

it's amazing that people just don't care that she broke the law....

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Gary7 said:

OK Funky Maybe I overreacted , it just through me off. This entire election is nuts.

Not if it is marked classified and that's a fact Jack.:laugh:

Threw !

4 hours ago, Buttus said:

it's amazing that people just don't care that she broke the law....

The law does not apply to these people.They think that they are above the law.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, wakjak said:

snip

Wouldn't say I'm full of hate.  Full of frustration that so many people are giving Clinton a pass on so many different things.  Biggest one being that she broke the law.  I've got friends in military that would be thrown in jail for mistreating classified information.  Why is she better than them?

Edited by Andrew

49 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

The law does not apply to these people.They think that they are above the law.

i mean that it's amazing that the american public doesn't care.  it's so obvious that there's a cover up going on, and 50% of the US still believes in her.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Buttus said:

i mean that it's amazing that the american public doesn't care.  it's so obvious that there's a cover up going on, and 50% of the US still believes in her.

I know like the fact that Lynch met with Bill Clinton on a Private Jet on The Tarmac at Sky Harbor for 30 minutes talking about golf..

15 minutes ago, bguy_1986 said:

Wouldn't say I'm full of hate.  Full of frustration that so many people are giving Clinton a pass on so many different things.  Biggest one being that she broke the law.  I've got friends in military that would be thrown in jail for mistreating classified information.  Why is she better than them?

Don't you think that if there really was something they could pin on Hilary they would have done it by now.

The right is either really incompetent or there really is nothing they can do because she didn't do anything wrong.

1 minute ago, Stoffel said:

Don't you think that if there really was something they could pin on Hilary they would have done it by now.

The right is either really incompetent or there really is nothing they can do because she didn't do anything wrong.

It is a cover up. She lied to congress. The Fix is in.

1 minute ago, Gary7 said:

The classic answer when you don't have any proof.

I was under the impression that the House and the Senate were run by the republicans, so you are telling me that with all that power, they are still to incompetent to make anything stick? And you want to turn the presidency over to them too? What are you people smoking? And stop hogging it, give us some too

12 hours ago, Anarkii said:

I don't see a problem with her deleting emails, whether its illegal or not.

ALL politicians are corrupt and dirty, so as long as they get the job done who really cares how she went about it? 

I don't want to read her emails anyway, and im sure truth be told, none of you do either. To me, its a non-issue, like keeping private messages on Neowin between members because its law or something.
If you want to delete messages so no one else can read them, it should be up to you anyway. Thats why we have the privacy act. 

There are federal and state laws that govern public records and retention, so don't mix the two up (private citizen vs government systems). Look up Sunshine law or Federal Public Records Law

9 minutes ago, Stoffel said:

The classic answer when you don't have any proof.

I was under the impression that the House and the Senate were run by the republicans, so you are telling me that with all that power, they are still to incompetent to make anything stick? And you want to turn the presidency over to them too? What are you people smoking? And stop hogging it, give us some too

She lied to Congress that is a fact

I haven't read this entire thread... so forgive me if someone already asked this....

If she deletes emails on her server... they would still exist on the other person's server, right?

All anyone would need to know is who she has been emailing... and then get them off their server.

You can't really delete an email when there is a sender and a receiver.

1 minute ago, Michael Scrip said:

I haven't read this entire thread... so forgive me if someone already asked this....

If she deletes emails on her server... they would still exist on the other person's server, right?

All anyone would need to know is who she has been emailing... and then get them off their server.

You can't really delete an email when there is a sender and a receiver.

Yes they have them over 30,000 of them.

2 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

She lied to Congress that is a fact

Clearly there isn't enough proof of that, or it's not an offence you end up in jail for.

Or, as stated before, the GOP is just to incompetent to lock her up and that should tell you enough about their own capabilities.

1 minute ago, Stoffel said:

Clearly there isn't enough proof of that, or it's not an offence you end up in jail for.

Or, as stated before, the GOP is just to incompetent to lock her up and that should tell you enough about their own capabilities.

Watch the video I just posted.

21 hours ago, FunkyMike said:

Indeed.. these people seem to have no clue what they are talking about.

Seems like the guy heard it from someone that has heard it from someone else that has heard it from the dog of an FBI agent. 

But watch at just how many times these children will toss "Bleachbit" around as if they just broke some major news.  Shout out to the Bleachbit devs.

43 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

They've been investigating the Clinton's for 25+ years. The GOP are clearly the largest bunch of nincompoops the world has ever seen. Either that or they're all clearly in on it, spending millions of dollars on answers they don't like, for the fun of it, right? 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Gary7 said:

She will never be in the White house, maybe a white Cell Block. She was using her own private server, I don't know if she used an exchange server.

I wouldn't be too sure about that. The system is rigged after all (leaked emails) and most of the polls/meta-polls already favor her. Who knows, maybe those so-called undercover voters will change things around.

8 hours ago, FunkyMike said:

At this point she could start munching on a baby fetus and get away with it.

To each its own. ;)

At the end of the day, fact of the matter is (those famous quotes), there will be a lot of butthurt people on whomever wins. Lots of crying and maybe rioting.

Edited by Morisato

2 hours ago, Gary7 said:

Watch the video I just posted.

Yeah i saw that one when it was happening.

The funny thing is, he only wants yes/no answers. He doesn't let him elaborate at all.

That's the best way to make sure your narrative comes out on top.

Trey is also clearly still ###### off that he didn't get anything out of Benghazi, so this is his revenge time.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Morisato said:

I wouldn't be too sure about that. The system is rigged after all (leaked emails) and most of the polls/meta-polls already favor her. Who knows, maybe those so-called undercover voters will change things around.

To each its own. ;)

At the end of the day, fact of the matter is (those famous quotes), there will be a lot of butthurt people on whomever wins. Lots of crying and maybe rioting.

There is a thread for Trump why not post this there -------->-------->Is Donald Trump Physically Unfit to be POTUS?