Windows 10 blue logo

Just now, Mando said:

tbh ive always avoided changing the bootlogo, even back in WinMe days, it was just too much risk for a second or twos change.

I used to do that stuff, but these days I am more about getting my work done instead of messing with how the OS looks. My OS installs look like hurricanes hit them. Files all over the place, no shortcuts, 213213123213 programs open, too many files to see the wallpaper on the desktop, etc etc.

2 minutes ago, adrynalyne said:

I used to do that stuff, but these days I am more about getting my work done instead of messing with how the OS looks. My OS installs look like hurricanes hit them. Files all over the place, no shortcuts, 213213123213 programs open, too many files to see the wallpaper on the desktop, etc etc.

I hear ya there, when i get home these days i CBA messing around with visuals or my PCs in general, i just want it to function. 

I do have a touch of OCD when it comes to my desktop space though, at work and at home, minimal icons and anything i use daily is on task bar. Any local files are dumped in User folders. Heh i still have Computer & recycle bin on desktop only :woot:

1 minute ago, Mando said:

oh and ofc you can remove the bootlogo completely by ticking the option in MSConfig (No GUI boot)

then I would not see the choice of booting to Macrium Reflect.

1 minute ago, Gary7 said:

Hmm you sure? that normally only disabled the animation in previous iterations of windows. not the actual boot menu.

1 minute ago, Gary7 said:

Eh? Does Reflect modify the Windows bootloader? If not, msconfig will have no bearing on it.

Just now, Mando said:

Hmm you sure? that normally only disabled the animation in previous iterations of windows. not the actual boot menu.

Right. Adjust timeout settings in msconfig to make it show longer if needed.

If I checked No Gui Boot in MSconfig it would. I see what is below after the blue fag and spinning dots and there is no checkmark in Msconfig for no gui boot.

boot_zpsrrbefboe.pngCapture.PNG

Just now, Gary7 said:

If I checked No Gui Boot in MSconfig it would. I see what is below after the blue fag and spinning dots and there is no checkmark in Msconfig for no gui boot.

boot_zpsrrbefboe.png

Have you tried it? There is a timeout setting for this menu that may need to be set. 

yep looking at msconfig in your screeny, thats not a normal setup.

From my domain connected workstation (im at work) ill check my W10 clients when i get home.

M6800.jpg

8 minutes ago, Mando said:

yep looking at msconfig in your screeny, thats not a normal setup.

From my domain connected workstation (im at work) ill check my W10 clients when i get home.

M6800.jpg

That is why I don't want to mess with it.