My first drone

I would enjoy reading a review from you if you decide to write one up. You have experience with a few now. This one seems like a keeper and you seem to be enjoying it (and have more than one video).

Might be a little early being that I am sure you haven't gone through a lot of the features it has, but you could always update it later on.

The vertical inputs are probably very sensitive (which is why I recommend to learn to hover first...launch, hover, touch down, do it again). Hovering and learning that input is probably the closest to learning how to drive a standard....people always want to know how to shift gears first, but the part that takes the most time to master is getting it going, once you are going it is easy to switch gears and steer the wheel....getting into 1st takes practice, getting proper feel of vertical movement takes practice. Moving around comes after learning how to control that input to raise, lower, and land.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, OH_EM_JI said:

I don't know much about drones, but is this one something i should look into buying?

Well, if you like making video or photography... you may like it.