Cant see status replies

If you know the names of the people that have made the replies, do you know if they are on your ignore list or not? Perhaps if they are then the site is applying it to replies on status updates?

The two people who posted are not on my ignored list. Right now I can see that there are 3 replies but only one is showing up (my test reply). Could someone please check my latest status and let of know what they can see?

When I click on show previous comments, it comes up with what's on the screenshot, then nothing.

status.png

EDIT: Just changed Browsers (jesus, Edge is awful :( ) and Neowin themes and still the same thing.

2 minutes ago, Barney T. said:

Interesting. I do see these in your lists of single status updates:

Dan comments 2.jpg

I'm not seeing any of the replies at all. I can't even see the replies to @Mando's status https://www.neowin.net/forum/profile/11418-mando/?status=102874&type=status and clicking on " Show previous comments  1 more" gives me the same error that @John.pasted before. 

Those are just what I see. You would know if there are more. Can you PM DaveLegg or Steve? That will get their attention to your issue here. The devs will have to look at your settings to see if there is an issue that they can correct.

1 minute ago, Barney T. said:

Those are just what I see. You would know if there are more. Can you PM DaveLegg or Steve? That will get their attention to your issue here. The devs will have to look at your settings to see if there is an issue that they can correct.

I can do that, will they want temp access to my account so that they can see it for themselves?

2 minutes ago, Danielx64 said:

I can do that, will they want temp access to my account so that they can see it for themselves?

I would PM them and ask. I do not know their access levels. The devs can give you further guidance. Thanks for being patient. You can also reference this thread!

22 hours ago, Zag L. said:

I can confirm Danielx64's issue. Looking at his profile and status updates I see his original post and his test reply. I also see a link (See 2 other replies to this status update) but when that link is clicked there are no replies.  

FWIW,

I can confirm issue also and I'm using Linux and Firefox. Probably would've never noticed this if not for seeing topic on front page.

Temporary solution:

1. Check who replied to the status through your notifications.
  2. Then visit their profile once you've figured it out.
  3. And finally, click the "See their activity" button & select "Status replies" from the menu on the left hand side.

Now you can see what they posted on the status.

6 minutes ago, LimeMaster said:

Temporary solution:

1. Check who replied to the status through your notifications.
  2. Then visit their profile once you've figured it out.
  3. And finally, click the "See their activity" button & select "Status replies" from the menu on the left hand side.

Now you can see what they posted on the status.

While that not ideal I can live with that for the short term :) Only thing just trying to see who replied to someone's else status will be tricky. Thank you :)