IPhone 7 or 7 Plus from Lumia 950

I've been using Windows Phones since HTC Hd7 or whatever name HTC came out at the time then just to 8X and then Nokia 925 to 930 International and then 950. So I got use the 5.1 inch screen size. I have small hands and its hard at times push at the top left hamburger with one hand. The Note5 was easier to hold than the 950 because it was thinner which can help. I don't know if i should go with the 5.5 or 4.7 screen. I feel like the 5.5 is just too big and the 4.7 is little small for today phones.  Just wish they had a 5 inch than i would be happy with that. But they don't so will need to pick one. Would should i do?

Send an email to Apple and ask which of them will get the Continuum feature first and go with that one?

Also, since Microsoft has made an Objective-C compiler for Windows UWP, it would be nice if Apple could run UWP apps and that nice friendly working together way that Silicon Valley is so famous for...

Seriously, if you have a 950XL, the 7 will feel like a downgrade but the 7 Plus is a nice reasonably advanced platform with some longevity.

21 minutes ago, DevTech said:

Send an email to Apple and ask which of them will get the Continuum feature first and go with that one?

Also, since Microsoft has made an Objective-C compiler for Windows UWP, it would be nice if Apple could run UWP apps and that nice friendly working together way that Silicon Valley is so famous for...

Seriously, if you have a 950XL, the 7 will feel like a downgrade but the 7 Plus is a nice reasonably advanced platform with some longevity.

I'm using the 950 not the XL. Everything above is a joke I guess.

5 hours ago, ACTIONpack said:

I'm using the 950 not the XL. Everything above is a joke I guess.

Line 1 is 1/2 joke. In my opinion, Continuum is the most advanced and innovative smartphone thing to come along in years, but it needs plug-ins or some way to make a user customization ecosystem around it.

Line 2 should be true and it's just sad for humanity that it is in fact a joke.

And Line 3 is not a joke from my point of view. If I was forced to give up my 950XL and use a 7 Plus, I could be amused by some of it's characteristics for a few days but I would find the plain 7 mainly disappointing in comparison.

The other issue is hard drive space - with the 950 you can add a 256 gig microSD any time. With the 7 or 7 Plus it is a permanent decision in advance

• Like 2