2004 U.S. Skating Championships

For a link to the video of Tosa [her Long Program performance]: Go Here

Didn't think this belonged in the sporting arena, because it's not a physical sport, so I posted here. Anyways, who else watched the 2004 U.S. Figure Skating Championships? I honestly though Sasha Cohen would win until she fell and bobbled the next spin. Even so, she got a perfect 6.0 from one judge. I think that's incredibly biased. 6.0 is perfection; How can it be perfect when she's sitting on the ice? Well, Michelle Kwan had an absolutely mesmerizing performance. The energy was incredible. After she landed her last jump, it was obvious how happy she was and her speed, everything just sky rocketed. It was crazy. She got a standing ovation 30 seconds before her performance was over! It was fascinating.

So, I was wondering if anyone else watched this.

Edited by Squibbles

Didn't think this belonged in the sporting arena, because it's not a physical sport, so I posted here.

LOL, it still is a sport.

I sometimes watch it (but I didn't watch the US Skating Championships), and yes, it is incredible what they do. Anyone capture it? :p

It's a sport b/c there is competition to WIN.

I watched it, and I have to tip my hat off to Michelle Kwan. Spectacular performance. :yes:

Sasha Cohen was great as well, only if she hadn't fallen she would've got more 6's. And yes, it was biased to put a 6.

meh, i still don't look at it like a sport. i look at it like a performance that people give their opinion on. don't get me wrong though, i'm not knocking them, they are extremely talented.

BOOG, you knockin the big 10? :p