Did you get your remastered copies of Bioshock 1 & 2?

Might want to check your Steam library if you owned either of the originals because you should have got the remastered copies added to your library for free.  I got mine the other day. A good excuse to give them another run-through.

13 minutes ago, compl3x said:

Might want to check your Steam library if you owned either of the originals because you should have got the remastered copies added to your library for free.  I got mine the other day. A good excuse to give them another run-through.

Yep ... played some. Heard some bad reviews ... bad stuttering or whatever ... which I haven't encountered (smooth gameplay so far).  I also think it looks good ... especially for a 9 year old game.  I just gotta find some time to get sucked back into Rapture.

8 minutes ago, Danielx64 said:

Is it too late to get then for free?

If you have Bioshock 1 and/or 2 in your Steam library ... you should see the Remastered version(s) show up directly below them (you have to download/install).

Just now, jjkusaf said:

Yep ... played some. Heard some bad reviews ... bad stuttering or whatever ... which I didn't encounter.  I think it looks good ... especially for a 9 year old game.  Just got to find some time to get sucked back into Rapture.

If you have Bioshock 1 and/or 2 in your Steam library ... you should see the Remastered version(s) show up directly below them (you have to download/install).

If I buy then now, will I get the Remastered version now?