Was there ever a fix for the bug that caused left-alignment of text on icons in Explorer after the Anniversary update?

1 minute ago, neufuse said:

? seriously, I'm lost here....... someone help me out

He screwed up who he quoted and never actually read what he posted. It is really quite comical.

2 minutes ago, Circaflex said:

I believe his original quote was to another member, but somehow quoted you. I dunno, I have a hard time following him 99% of the time.

It feels like he's yelling at me after I asked what he was talking about now.....

1 minute ago, Gary7 said:

Nope, try again:

Just now, Gary7 said:

I quoted the right person/

Nope, try again:

1 minute ago, Gary7 said:

then you could of just said that instead of telling me to read the whole thread, easier to admit your mistake then send someone else to figure it out for you

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, neufuse said:

then you could of just said that instead of telling me to read the whole thread, easier to admit your mistake then send someone else to figure it out for you

Yes I should have, sorry.

Just now, Circaflex said:

This is a clear example of Gary being Gary. Making a molehill out of nothing. Seriously, I cant believe we just argued over that.

I said I was sorry but you have to keep on tearing into me.

3 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

I said I was sorry but you have to keep on tearing into me.

I didnt keep tearing into you, I have only commented two or three times regarding your brain fart. If anything, you should be apologizing to neufuse for this whole debacle. Start owning up for your mistakes, quit thinking we are all after you, and try and be a little more level headed.

Just now, Circaflex said:

I didnt keep tearing into you, I have only commented once or twice regarding your brain fart. If anything, you should be apologizing to neofuse for this whole debacle. Start owning up for your mistakes, quit thinking we are all after you, and try and be a little more level headed.

I said sorry Folks that means everyone even you.

16 hours ago, Circaflex said:

Again, you are not even paying attention to the discussion. Single-lined items are centered, yes we know that, its text that wraps becomes left centered and a single character is sometimes orphaned down a line. Your own screenshot shows this.

I do the same, or I am trying to, but some people I just don't respect enough to take the time and rethink what I am about to say.

@Mando Surprisingly, it doesn't look like 2k12r2 has this issue, or I cannot duplicate it. Double-lined items text is still centered and even single letters that get orphaned down to a second line stay centered. Very strange.

right enough circa, just checked on a 2012 R2 im working on.

thats most odd :) word wrap uses center alignment.

2k12R2.jpg

• 3 months later...

A few months on now guys and just wondered if any of the new Windows builds from the fast ring have fixed the folder text alignment bug yet?

Knowing Microsoft I'm guessing they haven't?