The Best PSU's?

2 minutes ago, adrynalyne said:

Not to mention the first revisions of the AX1200i series turned out to be ticking time bombs, which resulted in new revisions from Corsair to remedy these problems. All OEMs have their faults as you pointed out.

7 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

That is from 10 years ago,

Whether it was from 10 years ago, which it wasnt as @ctebah pointed out, the point still stands. You said corsair wouldnt slap their name on a sub-standard product. You never mentioned any timeframe.

4 minutes ago, Circaflex said:

Whether it was from 10 years ago, which it wasnt as @ctebah pointed out, the point still stands. You said corsair wouldnt slap their name on a sub-standard product. You never mentioned any timeframe.

If I said that Antec PSUs were better you would disagree, That is your opinion. I have a Corsair KB and Mouse, a Headset and 24Gb of Memory and an H75 CPU water cooler and none of them have failed. People have various opinions. Some like Ford cars some like Toyota's . Does not make you or whatever ctebah said right, just an opinion.

7 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

If I said that Antec PSUs were better you would disagree, That is your opinion. I have a Corsair KB and Mouse, a Headset and 24Gb of Memory and an H75 CPU water cooler and none of them have failed. People have various opinions. Some like Ford cars some like Toyota's . Does not make you or whatever ctebah said right, just an opinion.

Yes it does.  You said it was from 10 years ago and the results say that you were 100% wrong.  

Your initial claim was also disproved.

2 minutes ago, ctebah said:

Yes it does.  You said it was from 10 years ago and the results say that you were 100% wrong.  

Exactly. 

Anyways back to the topic at hand. I've said it three or four times and I'll say it again, all manufacturers have ups and downs. Not one is perfect. Just because you've had a few of their products and they didn't fail, doesn't mean it can't happen. Do the research and pick the one that fits the bill. 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

And this has to do with the Topic? Strange that you picked on my post and not this one?

https://www.neowin.net/forum/topic/1310570-the-best-psus/?do=findComment&comment=597633606

Your bias is showing...:)

Yes my bias is showing. I have a bias against incorrect information. You act as if I'm some sort of boogeyman on here. News flash, you just happen to post daily and in sections I visit. It also just so happens you often give incorrect advice or information, which I correct and others have pointed out. Sorry you feel that way but I'm not losing sleep over it. 

• Like 3

the low to mid range corsair psus are trash, ive seen 2 of my own Cxs fail within 2 years of use, but these are rebranded from seasonic, so not true "corsairs"

EVGA psus ftw for me from now on, they are superb. old school, I was always a fan of Enermax.

Edited by Mando