Q: Outlook.com mail filters not working :-(

Question

Hi all,

Ever since the latest outlook.com update I'm having issues with some parts of the service. Especially the mail filters.
In outlook.com I have a connected account that fetches the email from my ISP provider account.
This works fine, also on my Win8 mail app on the tablet. The email is coming in under the connected account name.

So I set up a bunch of mailfilters, not just to organize the email, but also moving the emails to the main Inbox of my outlook.com mailbox.
This is the part that is not working. I've setup the filters multiple times, looking at errors on my part. :|

But as I could not find any other way of setting these filters up, (selecting user account/option/folder) I tried the diagnostic report option at the bottom of the filter page.
I get a message an email is send, but I never receive a report in the mail. I have no idea where outlook is sending it to. :angry:

Are there people having the same issues, or know how to fix this?
I want to add some more accounts in the connected account area, and filter al incoming email back into the main Inbox (subfolders).
I find it easier to manage that way. :)

cheers for any tips!

rob

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet