Here's The 30 Seconds After The Last Debate That CNN Would Rather You Didn't See

Despite CNN's embarrassingly aberrant claims that Hillary Clinton dominated the final debate...

20161022_cnn1_0.jpg

And continued and constant propaganda-peddling that the race is over because Trump's sexual assauly allegations are "sucking all the air out of the room" compared to Hillary's stream of WikiLeaks facts.

CNN made the mistaike of asking its focus group of real Americans who won the final debate... and instantly regretted it...

h/t @Daniel_Ohana

So when the CNN focus group was asked "did this debate help anyone make up their mind or possibly change their vote", the results did not turn out how Goebbels they expected...

• 5 Clinton
  • 10 Trump
  • 0 3rd Party
  • 6 Undecided

Lesson learned - don't let 'average joes'

Which might help explain this:

• CLINTON'S LEAD OVER TRUMP SLIPS TO 4 POINTS, FROM 7 POINTS LAST WEEK - REUTERS/IPSOS

It appears it is time for another 'tweak' to that polling methodology.

And some polls have him leading...

20161022_cnn2.jpg

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-22/heres-30-seconds-after-last-debate-cnn-would-rather-you-didnt-see

14 minutes ago, KingCracker said:

Its rigged. The media tells people who to vote for and people fall for it hook line and sinker. Its no surprise that CNN didnt show this.

The people of this country will believe anything a Hollywood type says such as Sean Penn, R. Deniro who couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag. CNN is a joke,

https://today.yougov.com/news/2016/10/19/post-debate-poll/

I guess this one is rigged too and PPP will also be rigged.

2 hours ago, FunkyMike said:

And some polls have him leading...

Some polls had Romney leading too... Most had Obama though same as most have Clinton.

2 hours ago, wakjak said:

Good thing the national polls don't show Trump winning then. You'd all be exploding in your pants if that were true, but it's not and will never be. 

Well we all know how clinton supporters act..

26 minutes ago, KingCracker said:

Well we all know how clinton supporters act..

And how's that? That we actually post facts about this election instead of the fantasy land Trump lives in? Sorry, won't happen again.  Those pesky facts just like to jump out of the bushes. 

3 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

The only poll that matters is on November 8, 2016. Thank God it is almost there.

So are you still voting for Jill Stein or was it Gary Johnson?

Just now, Gary7 said:

Maybe Stein. Gary Johnson does not seem to be all there?

I definitely agree with you about Johnson, some of his outbursts have been just plain scary.

Just now, Raze said:

I definitely agree with you about Johnson, some of his outbursts have been just plain scary.

I watched an interview with him and he was not making any sense.

Current IBD/TIPP polls with additional info. - http://www.investors.com/politics/trump-up-2-points-nationwide-while-clinton-campaigns-as-if-the-race-is-already-won-ibdtipp-poll/

I watched that after debate show on CNN, no one was that surprised, a bit of hyperbole in the article.

8 minutes ago, Bryan R. said:

http://www.zoltanistvan.com/

Who is with me?

Hmmm...not sure, his name is fore-in and gol' darn it he seems too "new age" for me.     ;)

:p

Edited by Raze

21 hours ago, KingCracker said:

Its rigged. The media tells people who to vote for and people fall for it hook line and sinker. Its no surprise that CNN didnt show this.

But they did show it.

All these pre-election polls and for some reason I am never called about these. I really think these polls are meaningless just because of how few people actually get polled 

Have any of you all been polled? 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, wv@gt said:

All these pre-election polls and for some reason I am never called about these. I really think these polls are meaningless just because of how few people actually get polled 

Have any of you all been polled? 

Nope, I think they take a small percentage and then guess...

2 hours ago, MikeChipshop said:

If CNN would "Rather I didn't see", how comes they broadcast it?

They have to broadcast something, or their ratings would go even lower..All of these polls mean nothing. How many of you were asked?

Also I remember hearing that these polls are mostly done through land line registration. Most people are ditching land lines anyways, so thats a huge chunk not getting called

12 minutes ago, KingCracker said:

Nope, I think they take a small percentage and then guess...

That's how polling works. If  they asked everyone it would be a duplicate election.

13 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

They have to broadcast something, or their ratings would go even lower..All of these polls mean nothing. How many of you were asked?

The confusion here is that the focus group is different to the poll, The focus group did not consist of hundreds of people.

If you doubt the CNN poll there are other scientific polls which back up the results just like they did for the last 3 debates.