• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

sql database 2008

Question

olad1995    0

I use MS SQL Server 2008 r2 during many years, after every work session I save all the data and make backup copy. Today something happened with my pc and during work my computer hanged and after sql server viewed - SQL Server Table Corruption Error. I opened database again, but I got the same error. I don't know what ways to use for repair sql server database. Any tips or suggestions...

4 answers to this question

neufuse    3,766

run DBCC CHECKDB and see what it tells you,

you should always have a full backup and transaction log backups if this is a production database to restore from to a point in time

olad1995    0

MAny thanks dude, I will follow your advice, I'll say if it helps.

thavibittend    1
On 23.10.2016 at 9:07 PM, olad1995 said:

I use MS SQL Server 2008 r2 during many years, after every work session I save all the data and make backup copy. Today something happened with my pc and during work my computer hanged and after sql server viewed - SQL Server Table Corruption Error. I opened database again, but I got the same error. I don't know what ways to use for repair sql server database. Any tips or suggestions...

In case sql server cannot be restored by sql server management studio you may open it to another version of SQL Server like one of the ultimate...

But another method might be special software, one of the best applications SQL Server Repair Toolbox, I digged it from Internet Space. Its advantage in restoring sql databases of any versions, check it https://www.repairtoolbox.com/sqlserverrepair.html

• Like 1

olad1995    0

Great, thank you both pals, you assisted me a lot!