My SUB 2 is Gone

Why is my Subscription 2 gone. If so I wish to get a refund. It was supposed to be extended another year after I posted past 25,000 and not removed? Now what is going on..?

Just now, Gary7 said:

Why is my Subscription 2 gone. If so I wish to get a refund. It was supposed to be extended another year after I posted past 25,000 and not removed? Now what is going on..?

Did you ask for a subscription when you got 25k posts? If no, then you know the problem.  You should let the staff know that you want a subscription. That way, they can edit your account manually for that reason. You can't get a refund for the subscription that you made 25k posts. Instead you let the subscrption to expire.  

If it has been a year, then you can't get refund unless you have subscribed in the last 30 days or whatever their policy is.

3 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

sdub.PNG

I have had a subscription It still says in my profile that I am a sub 2. I did not let it expire..See

is this not just your profile background pic of your own choosing? I am sub tier 1, and I have none such markings on my background picture.

Just now, E.worm Jimmy said:

is this not just your profile background pic of your own choosing? I am sub tier 1, and I have none such markings on my background picture.

No it is from Neowin

6 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

I have had a subscription It still says in my profile that I am a sub 2. I did not let it expire..

Nope i doubt it.  You manually changed it when you subscribed.    When you subscribed, you will have the 'Subscriber 2' under the username whcih you hover your name on the left of your post. See jim's for example.

10 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

sdub.PNG

I have had a subscription It still says in my profile that I am a sub 2. I did not let it expire..See

Whoa - that's fancy

6 minutes ago, TAZMINATOR said:

Nope i doubt it.  You manually changed it when you subscribed.    When you subscribed, you will have the 'Subscriber 2' under the username whcih you hover your name on the left of your post. See jim's for example.

You mean like This?

sss.PNG

Listen, they can ban me from RWI , I no longer Care but I paid for this and I want it to be shown.

Your Sub2 is gone because they changed your user group settings to Restricted (Real World Issues). They would probably have to create a new user group to allow both if there isn't already one.

Just now, Gary7 said:

You mean like This?

Listen, they can ban me from RWI , I no longer Care but I paid for this and I want it to be shown.

Well talk to Redmak..  

I am sure they removed your subscription due a reason that you are banned.  Like Eric said Contact Redmak. 

12 minutes ago, TAZMINATOR said:

Well talk to Redmak..  

I am sure they removed your subscription due a reason that you are banned.  Like Eric said Contact Redmak. 

I sent him a PM. Funny thing is they took my SUB2 but I can still post in RWI.. Strange Happenings here.

I would like it back

Your current subscription package is Subscription - Tier 2. It began on December 7, 2015, and will expire on December 6, 2016.

9 hours ago, Gary7 said:

I sent him a PM. Funny thing is they took my SUB2 but I can still post in RWI.. Strange Happenings here.

I would like it back

Your current subscription package is Subscription - Tier 2. It began on December 7, 2015, and will expire on December 6, 2016.

I believe the issue should now be resolved - please do let us know if something still seems off.