Anyone looked at #spiritcooking on Twitter?

Please check out #spiritcooking on Twitter. It's trending. Proves people in the DNC perform satanic rituals. There is proof!!!!!!

5 hours ago, Simmo3D said:

Please check out #spiritcooking on Twitter. It's trending. Proves people in the DNC perform satanic rituals. There is proof!!!!!!

What a load of nonsense, all it proves is that people are stupid.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, mudslag said:

What a load of nonsense, all it proves is that people are stupid.

oh yeah, DNC people just hang out with Satanist and goto creepy parties for fun -- not cuz they actually mean it.,.,.

1 hour ago, blank said:

oh yeah, DNC people just hang out with Satanist and goto creepy parties for fun -- not cuz they actually mean it.,.,.

There's no proof for anything you've said.

The woman who invited podesta is a world renowned known for her controversial art.

This dinner was most likely named (tongue in cheek) after said art piece from the 90s, from which the video going around is from. 

But who the he'll likes facts? not anyone in the right wing that's for sure. 

It is on the Internet, it must be true.

Tangent, I saw one quote posted totally seriously

" I am now compelled to sign onto these forums, jumping through all these hoops, to provide not positive commentary, but NEGATIVE commentary."

An internet first, for sure.

False

“I’m outraged, because this is taken completely out of my context,” Abramovic told me by phone this afternoon. She was at Sean Kelly Gallery, her rep in New York. The dinner, she explained, was a reward for donors to a Kickstarter campaign she had run. Tony Podesta has collected her work since the 1990s, and he attended, but John couldn’t make it. In fact, she has never met John Podesta.

“It was just a normal dinner,” Abramovic said, adding that about 10 people attended. “It was actually just a normal menu, which I call spirit cooking. There was no blood, no anything else. We just call things funny names, that’s all.” (The Kickstarter page advertised “traditional soups.”)

Spirit Cooking, Abramovic explained, was a performance she staged at a number of museums around the world in the ‘90s, painting graffiti with pigs’ blood. She also made a limited-edition book, which contains various recipes. That book is in the collection of the Museum of Modern Art in New York, among other places.

And the Satanism charge? “Anybody who wants can read my memoirs and find out that [my work] is far away from Satanism,” she said. (The book was just released this week, she noted, and it’s doing well on Amazon.) “My work is really more about spirituality and not anything else,” she continued. “I’ve been doing my work for so long, and this is a misunderstanding.” She said of the right-wing attacks, “It’s absolutely outrageous and ridiculous.”

http://www.snopes.com/john-podesta-spirit-cooking/

• Like 1

Was checking the 538 meta-polling. The John Podesta satanic scandal and re-opening of the email case by Comey has dropped Hillary from 88% chance of winning down to 60ish%. That's a 20ish% drop with only 2 days away. I'm predicting that Trump will win the popular vote but won't win the election. There will be cries of rigging and riots if not violence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfL5KwUuvMc

If you're curious what this so-called Spirit Coooking is.

19 minutes ago, Morisato said:

Was checking the 538 meta-polling. The John Podesta satanic scandal and re-opening of the email case by Comey has dropped Hillary from 88% chance of winning down to 60ish%. That's a 20ish% drop with only 2 days away. I'm predicting that Trump will win the popular vote but won't win the election. There will be cries of rigging and riots if not violence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfL5KwUuvMc

If you're curious what this so-called Spirit Coooking is.

An art piece with no ties to anything politics.  that's what spirit cooking is. 

• Like 2

Even if this nonsense were true, what's wrong with being a satanist anyway?  It's pretty much no different to any other religion that people think is real, like Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Bhudism, Taoism, Hinduism and all the thousands of other nonsensical things people have believed in since man climbed down from the trees.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, FloatingFatMan said:

Even if this nonsense were true, what's wrong with being a satanist anyway?

Nothing is wrong until the rituals start revolving around group sex with children from orphanages.

16 minutes ago, Mirumir said:

Nothing is wrong until the rituals start revolving around group sex with children from orphanages.

Oh, a bit like Catholic priests, or certain Muslim men, then?

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Mirumir said:

Yeah those bloody Satanists shuffling pedos around to avoid prosecution.

On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 7:49 AM, wakjak said:

There's no proof for anything you've said.

The woman who invited podesta is a world renowned known for her controversial art.

This dinner was most likely named (tongue in cheek) after said art piece from the 90s, from which the video going around is from. 

But who the he'll likes facts? not anyone in the right wing that's for sure. 

QFT

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/4/2016 at 9:11 PM, adrynalyne said:

Hum makes thing up -- true story. 

Made up things can turn out to be true anyway - true story.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DConnell said:

Made up things can turn out to be true anyway - true story.

Sure-- but not when it comes to him. 

On 11/7/2016 at 4:03 PM, FloatingFatMan said:

Oh, a bit like Catholic priests, or certain Muslim men, then?

I'm not an expert on pederasty, but I think this might be worse because these Satanists maybe killing children (as part of a ritual sacrifice) after having raped them.

1 minute ago, Mirumir said:

I'm not an expert on pederasty, but I think this might be worse because these Satanists maybe killing children (as part of a ritual sacrifice) after having raped them.

I'd ask for proof, but what's the point when the whole thing is a made up story anyway?

10 minutes ago, FloatingFatMan said:

I'd ask for proof, but what's the point when the whole thing is a made up story anyway?

I know, right?

1 hour ago, Mirumir said:

I know, right?

http://www.nytimes.com/1990/07/29/us/omaha-grand-jury-sees-hoax-in-lurid-tales.html

Right

Just like countless similar allegations that have perverted the course of justice during the satanic panic.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-crime-dna-arkansas-idUSTRE76R0D920110728

The guilty christian gets away with murder and its blamed on the satanic boogyman.

Edited by TPreston

1 hour ago, FloatingFatMan said:

At least it's in the right place for trash topics.

I could have sworn it wasn't! I even reported it for a move. Now i'm starting to doubt myself. I take back my "trash" comment now as even though i think it's trash, it's not my place to say so if it's in the conspiracy forum.