ever had that feeling

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I woke up this morning, I was moving stuff around in my room last nite and I was kinda confused for a minute or so. So my mind was clear and I thought: Where am I? Usually upon thinking that I go to the next question: Who am I? Then I thought: Why am I going to work this morning? So I got up, took a shower and here I am.

If life is routine, and you can't take it anymore, you're bound to find something to get out of it. Reality sets in after a while and you're stuck in your routine.

I remember waking from a dream. My life was much more sporatic before waking from it, and I never wanted to leave. It was cruel to see the world go on not knowing what I was going through, but after a while I decided that my dreams were conflicting with reality. What's even more cruel is she's getting married soon and I'm still alone. I still have my dreams, but it's nothing compared to actually living in them.

I finished watching Cowboy Bebop (series and movie, all subtitles) and concluded that life is a dream. You're only waking up when your ready to leave your dream. So, we're living in a dream, which is also reality. It's not confusing, just frustrating.

I don't know, it could be I haven't had coffee yet either... :ermm: Which reminds me...

:whistle: Cheers

when I get that feeling, that - sex-ual feeling....

brilliant song - Marvin Gaye

I don't think that is how the song goes.

"that - sex-ual feeling...."

Is actually "I need...SEXual healing" if we are talking about the same song that is.

My advice cofrog, even if it is all an illusion what exactly does that change? If it is flawless enough to not been revealed as such yet, I would bet it isn't going to be revealed anytime soon. So enjoy the lie, if that is in fact what it is. At least the part of the illusion that was De Cartes was kind enough to prove that you indeed exist.

I don't think that is how the song goes.

"that - sex-ual feeling...."

Is actually "I need...SEXual healing" if we are talking about the same song that is.

both are kinda right

when i get that feeling, i want sexual healing

OMG. Did I start this topic? Because I was thinking the same thing ! So weird. I always get a feeling that i'm the only person alive and the whole world is an illusion. Maybe it's me watching too much matrix. But think about this stuff is scary. omg i think i'm going crazzzzy. :wacko: What if there is no reality what if everything is one big setup. :cry:

I've had that quite a few times when i was younger, never had it for a few years though, and now the idea suddenly arose to me: maybe all this around me isn't real, all these people are actors, this could be all a big setup or something, and there's no way I could know, it's a bit like the Matrix, except I'd be the only person alive, noone else, everything is a simulation...

if this is spam, close it. Just wondering, and it could make an interesting discussion.

feel that way now, the way things are happening is just to stange to understand, I dont get it...

some of these posts show hints of degrees of schitzophrenia. but i believe in god and so this world is real but only temporary. sometimes i think abotu how atoms work and think they are a bunch of solar systems. we are an electron going around the nucleus (sun). oh ya the univerrse isnt 3d is just an illusion. and goes forever based on the theory of a fractal. that and infinite perimieter can be hadi n a finite space. basically they work by the more you clook closer the more detail their is in the perimeter so what lloks like _ from far away could be ~ up close which def has more perimeter.

I've had that quite a few times when i was younger, never had it for a few years though, and now the idea suddenly arose to me: maybe all this around me isn't real, all these people are actors, this could be all a big setup or something, and there's no way I could know, it's a bit like the Matrix, except I'd be the only person alive, noone else, everything is a simulation...

if this is spam, close it. Just wondering, and it could make an interesting discussion.

Did you watch "The Truman Show"? A bit like what you said....

YES

i've asked other people too.... I guess it's common cus they have had that feeling too.

I guess it's just a way of us trying to understand why we are here.

Like maybe like the truman show deal. or that your in a coma somewhere and this is just your realistic dream or (after seeing A beautiful Mind) im a schitz, or something that's just so much more complicated.

nope. I exist. I know it. Never felt like that.