Hands on With Windows 10 Build 14965 - Lots of Minor Features!

Hi!

So, I decided to do a hands on video for you guys in case anyone hasn't installed the latest insider build of Windows 10. This build brings tons of little minor changes to Windows 10 Creators update that will be eventually forgotten as bigger features rolls out. So I guess we should enjoy 'em while w can, no?

P.S. I think the updates to the registry are awesome!

Having that address bar is a simple step that improves the usability substantially, but it would be extremely helpful to have something like a find-as-you-type search, or even something that shows a list of results rather than having to view them one-by-one.

I love the address bar in the registry to quickly get to the key I need.

However, making the registry more user friendly will invite more inexperienced people to tinker with their system and possibly render their computer in an unusable state.  On the flip side, this will prove to be good news for computer repair techs.

43 minutes ago, Marshall said:

I love the address bar in the registry to quickly get to the key I need.

However, making the registry more user friendly will invite more inexperienced people to tinker with their system and possibly render their computer in an unusable state.  On the flip side, this will prove to be good news for computer repair techs.

The good thing is that for the most part, I've yet to meet a typical PC user that even knew regedit existed. I say for the most part because there might have been 1 or 2 in the last 16 years.

8 hours ago, zhangm said:

Having that address bar is a simple step that improves the usability substantially, but it would be extremely helpful to have something like a find-as-you-type search, or even something that shows a list of results rather than having to view them one-by-one.

Oh, yes, the auto filtering as you type would be awesome. I would also like to see it updated to use the UWP UI controls so I can enjoy a dark themed registry. :p